Steroids

Hey, I'm a rather cut and big guy, I have been working out for a few years, and the last few months I have had an urge to try steroids. I know most of the pros and cons, but what I don't know is how much extra mass I should expect. Anyone with personal experience?

nice gyno faget

you might notice there is a permanent fixture in the catalog called /fraud/

> big guy
For you

I'm only looking for information, not demeaning comments

Are you still the king of North Korea ??

You aren't big though. You're DYEL at above or around 20% BF. You look like you haven't picked up a barbell once.

Listen, if you are going to do steroids, do them at a lower body fat percentage. Try like 11-13% before even considering. It is more safe, you will see more gains, you will be a lower risk for gyno, and it's all around the better thing to do. In terms of muscle development it's not going to really matter, but at that BF% you are too fucking high and honestly you would end up looking like Bahino's little brother if you took them. Also I would recommend lifting for at least a year first so you at least know what the fuck you are doing and have a solid eating plan laid out that has been tested by you and that you know you will make progress on.

you are not cut or big. you are fucking fat slob.

Nice trip code you blazing faggot. Ur gonna get gyno and we're all gonna laugh

That pic can't be OP. He said he was "big and cut". He just posted that jpg as a joke, I'm sure

Ok I might not be extrmelymcut, I had a very serious bulking period. What about growth hormones? You don't get gyno of those, do you?

Extremely cut*

I'm a fat manbaby, I look like a greased walrus. My hair was cut by my HAES girlfriend.

Don't tell me you spent all your iCarly money on roids Gibby

Very immature to be so rude. Just because I'm bigger than you. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

>hgh can't cause gyno, r-right?

Impostor and faggot.

If I eat just the patties at McD's will I get swoler? I feel like I will if I start roiding

Go away fatty

Enlighten me instead of mocking me.

Enlighten these nuts, nigga

If diet and training is on spot and you haven't maxed your genetic potential, then you can expect to reach it. I can show my progress on just 200mgs a week. (Trt)
I quit due to money and wanting kids.

Turned to this after a year of no trt but same diet and training