Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
i lost 100 pounds. i thought i did it the right way. i didn't do it too rapidly. i did it with strength training and moderate cardio, instead of endless cardio. my bmi is now in normal. but i still ended up with loose skin and i hate myself and everything. people think i look good with a shirt on, nice arms, slim torso. but if i take it off i know everyone will look and it'll be gross. i dont have 10 grand for abdominoplasty. i mean i could maybe do half that but i dont think there's anywhere that cheap (that would be reputable.)
an hero? im thinking so. i keep starving myself hoping it goes away but it doesnt, so now i lose muscle too.
>capcha: select all the food
th-thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have no choice now but to go all the way. Just get so buff that the folds of loose skin on your body become an afterthought to anyone who see's you shirtless.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo

>that one arm pushup ROM

>i dont think there's anywhere that cheap (that would be reputable.)
call every city and state health department or university you are willing to drive to.

those fucking tits lmao

FILL YOUR SAGGY FLESH POCKETS WITH MUSCLES. YOU ARE A HUMAN GAINS BALLOON.

Try living in a developed part of the world, where you dont have to pay for surgery yourself.

> making other people pay to fix my mistake

Devilish!

>muh body my rights
>muh body everyone else's responsibility to fix it

i keep thinking that...
i go to a real nice powerlifting gym; like they got atlas stones and giant logs and shit. it would be convenient.

i live in the midwest, middle of fucking nowhere. but i mean a round trip flight and a couple days somewhere in a hotel would be under a grand, so if the surgery is around 5 i could probably swing it.
lmao i wish. i had to go to the military just to get college, now that im out and depressed i get college and healthcare but was it worth it

If you lose so much weight loose skin is inevitable unless you're really young (like younger than 16 young). Even if you go slow, 100 lbs is a fucking LOT.

Just save up for the surgery, fill yourself up with muscles in the mean time and maybe at the end of your gains you won't even need the surgery! But really OP, you look better with loose skin than you did as a fatass.

I'm on the same boat bro.Went from 260 to 150.Loose skin killed it for me.But better than being fat.Im scared slow/clean bulk but need to fill the loose skin somehow.

Hey you pay taxes too
It's fair to have this service provided to you when you need it

Post a pic for reference

If it's not too bad dermarolling can help

loose skin is unavoidable after a certain point. is the loose skin worse than being a fat lard? I think the trade off is worth it. If it's so bad that you want it removed then just start saving towards the cost of that.

What the best way to fill it up and make muscle mass gains?I'm probably going to have the same problem.

>i live in the midwest, middle of fucking nowhere. but i mean a round trip flight and a couple days somewhere in a hotel would be under a grand, so if the surgery is around 5 i could probably swing it.

Start calling up places, I've heard some universities will give you a low price for the surgery since they can use the skin for research or skin graphs.

Make the money, OP. $10K isn't that much. You can make that in a few months doing odd jobs for people. You're gonna make it. We're all gonna make it.

Keep lifting, it takes years for your skin to un-stretch, and the muscle will help fill it out.

Keep on living bro,, If you are that self concious about it, just save up the money. At least you look better than all the other fucking fatties

stand in the parking lot outside of the hospital's emergency room and start slicing off your loose skin.

Litteraly mexico bro. Its around 5k usd there

I had horrible cystic acne growing up (like worst my doctor has seen) and as shit always go it all scarred. Luckily none is on my face nor arms, but my body looks like a burn victim's.

I don't believe in diminishing others problems by saying others have it worse, and I'm not saying that. I'm saying that you fucked up by getting fat and you did a great thing by losing weight, something most people don't accomplish.
Don't be depressed bro, I got my shit from no fault of my own and there is no way but surgery to even lessen it.
You can get buff and drink shit tons of water, you can do something mane.
Don't waste this opportunity faggot, get swole, stay hydrated, and become aesthetic.
Even if you end up with some left you still look much better than being obese.
Good luck nig.

Check out plastic surgery prices in Mexico. It'd be cheaper to fly there first class, get the procedure, chill on the beach and heal and come back.

Through getting fit you've given yourself a healthier body and a better quality of life. You've also given yourself attractive qualities like dedication and persistence, as well as a productive hobby. Your body may not be like you wish but look how far you've come from 100 gluttonous, lazy pounds ago, you've done fucking well for yourself.

Cosmetic surgery isn't free anywhere

this is so fucking weird i was just sitting on the Veeky Forums catalog page with my eyes unfocused just daydreaming and bored and thinking about sticking my finger in an electrical socket and when I looked at the page again my eyes focused right on this image, bizarre

Surgery that can help your mental health, yes.
Certain cosmetic surgeries are completely free, and in America some insurance will cover certain ones as well like gyno and in some weird cases breast implants.

>tfw I lost 160 pounds in 5 months and the only after damage I had was stretch marks that were already there during my fat days.

eat well and it'll tighten up by itself in time

>plenty of fats
>all fats in the right proportion (research, faggot)
>vitamin E
>COLLAGEN, nigga. bone broth. loads of bone broth. get dat collagen in. if you eat out, go to a good Japanese place and get tonkotsu ramen. also there are collagen protein powders to supplement. use that instead of whey.

have faith, you little bitch.

You'll have to get surgery. Basically your skin has been so stretched out that it doesn't fit the way it once would have; kind of like elastic.