Why are there never any hot women at the gym?

Why are there never any hot women at the gym?

they heard you were coming

Can't wear make up while you sweat.

You're poor and go to a poor people gym. Try working out at an Equinox or country club if you want babes.

Hot women doesn't need gym at all, they just need to not stuff their mouth with food all day to look good.

Live in San diego. They are everywhere.

shieeeet

Why would a woman with a hot face and a v e r a g e weight need to go to the gym?
Attractive people dont really care about training/sport unless theyre goofing around.
Whats there to improve?

>the solution is simple, don't actually work out so you don't sweat

Seems to be what a lot of chicks at the gym do

Pretty much, most of the women's looks are not eating like a cow and youth. There are women that work out at the gyms I have around here, but they are all women in their 30s and 40s trying to hold onto their looks as long as they can in an impossible effort to compete with the new crop of 18 year olds.

The one in the middle
>JUST

You live in an ugly town

And that's why you're ugly too

It's something in the water.

Stacey doesn't need to workout
She can eat pizza all day if she chooses to because it's all about TITS, FACE and FRAME

Because STACY is drinking COSMOPOLITANS and taking CHAD'S DICK, while YOU lift HEAVY WEIGHTS in the GYM and cry about NO BF. Stacy has the genetically determined TITS, FACE, and FRAME that make her irresistible to men.

I signed up for a membership at a chain of gyms that allows me access to all locations.

Since I travel a lot across Southern California and I have an irregular work schedule, so I go at different times and to different locations.

I have come to the conclusion that the attractiveness of the people at the gym largely depends on the surrounding demographics of the city. For example, a more affluent city has more attractive people/girls- these people/girls are able to afford stylish clothing, gear, make-up, healthier food options/supplements, and food to support qualities that people find attractive.

Point being you're probably in a shitty city and you're poor.

We don't speak broke 'round here my nigga never gonna make it senpai

That's like asking why aren't there any plastic surgeons taking classes at community college. They just don't need it.

not gonna lie breh pretty much any girl in the gym looks pretty hot to me if she's fit and like 5/10 at least in the face

>LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE STANDARDS!

I live in San Diego though. SD county

>ive never left my house: the post

There are TONS of hot girls at the gym retard. Even though they dont need it, they think they do, and they show up and do meme shit or cardio anyways.

You guys must live in some pretty ugly backwoods places.

I'm live in texas

The same reason hot men don't go to the gym
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
For men

>FACE SKIN FAT STORAGE
For women

More!

>heading to the gym
>cute girl walks out
>notices she's standing around for a bit
>about to walk over and try to chat
>fat black guy walks out
>she smiles at him and they both walk away together

most of the cute white girls at my gym are mostly with or trying to go for black guys no matter how un/fit/ they are.

it's the only gym near me and it fucking sucks.

We have some legit angel investment material at ours

FPBP

Alternative answer: sharing a pizza with Chad, Brian, and the guys

because all women have to do to be hot is starve themselves

rekt

i go to UNCW every girl in the gym is hotter than any girl youve ever seen

Killed

Lol, try going to USC, SDSU, or UF

On the contrary, there are many hot women at my university's gym, virtually all of whom where minimal clothing

I know where that picture was taken

>backwoods
>texas

Yep it checks out

/sage

nice try /pol/. not falling for your stupid cuck bait.

WUT?

Not sure if impressed or creeped out.

BLOW THE FUCK OUT FIRST POST

Strange.
Congratulations, I guess?

Also, check em.

>mfw i've seen more asian guys with black women than black guys with white women these past 2 weeks

i'm attractive and while it has its obvious advantages theres no cure and no escaping some sort of obsession once you get into lifting. most of the time i compare myself to myself, which is obviously unfalsifiable once dysmorphia takes hold since the reflection isn't an accurate depiction of yourself, its always weaker/smaller/worse than you

nice

first post best post

/thread

bodied

Because they are already hot and dont have to work for anything

Maybe your just ugly

>left: has a frame for packing in weight
>center: face is too long, AKA Scream Mask (sexy fucking feet though, but that only gets you so far so long)
>right: eyes arent level

>hot women

my what?

they don't need to go to the gym

Your face

Depends on the time and place really. By hot, I'm guessing you mean the ones that spend like 5 minutes on a machine and just snooping around.

because STACY is at HOME eating PIZZA

We must be interviewing the worlds most interesting man here.

TITS
ASS
FACE
HEIGHT
HAIR
CURVES

FUAAAAAAAARK

Flag on the play for unnecessary roughness.

>none more interesting

WTF gives a fuck a girls height?

savage.

>Try working out at an Equinox

This guy knows what's up.

>womanlet fetishee spotted

Womanlets are sex. Lanky Taylors are the fetishees.

Fuck, fuck and fuck

what the hell are you talking about. Everytime I go I see at LEAST one girlfriend-tier woman, late afternoons there are gangs of them.

It's a university gym though, so that might explain it.

Middle chick has nice looking toes. Would suck

>has a frame for packing in weight
What does this mean? Exactly how autistic are you?

Same

Beat you too this

I live in Houston and go to a 70 dollar gym. There are so many hot bitches there.

If you go to Planet Fitness, filled with poor niggers, you think those hot milfs or rich white girls are gonna go there?

>severely

Adding on to that:
Rich delicious brown girls and Asians included.

hot women don't need gym.
they eat pizza and get all the cardio from fucking Chad

Some of the women working out at my gym got some nice fat asses though.

>cliche blonde barbie dolls
>hot

SHIGGY

While ugly women are lifting in the gym in the hopeless attempt to get a booty for Chad, the ridiculously feminine, buxom Chadette is DRINKING STARBUCKS. They don't need to go to the gym because it's all about

FACE
HIPS
BUST

You're not at the right gym.

My town has two gyms: The YMCA and the Atlanta Fitness. YMCA, no hotties. Atlanta Fitness is like a strip club.

there is a street sign in the background...

is that the one under the movie theater?

No it's the one next to the brothel

C A R R O L L T O N

A

R

R

O

L

L

T

O

N

sorry bro, that town really sucks

checked em

>CGBH Trashcans
>shitty weird blue paint

beach week is a fun time.

>DRINKING STARBUCKS
kek'd

Online they look average as fuck but in real life i would be spilling my spaghetti over em

Because if they were hot they wouldn't need to be at the gym.

>tfw the only qtpie that went to my gym regularly stopped going

What the damn hell?

STACY eats PIZZA and drinks VODKA and stays THIN and TALL because she has the GENETICS

gg, no re

fuck dude, murder is illegal

>that hooker piercing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>free weight room with barbells and heavy dbs is banished 3 floors below from main floor

>one day im doing cardio on top floor and a trainer asks me how come shes never seen me before

>weve both been at this gym for 5 years

NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

I girl at my gym is sponsorer and shit. She gots like 1 million followers om instagram

rip OP

Chadette is called Stacy. I should not learn these things from the fucking fitness board.

first time i went to my gym i saw a hot girl(the other day)

That's why I love coming here