Why lift

Why spend timless hours at the gym trying to get aesthetic when all it takes is to be rich to get girls,

Just take a look at zayn do you think he ever picked up a price of weight in his life? Nope but he has the hottest women in the world in his hands

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums will ever be as:
>>rich
>>popular
or
>>FACE
as Zayn

The reason why you (and everyone else here) lifts is because you're not hot nor rich.

You literally have nothing going for you, so you might as well build your body and have that going for you.

What's the point

So that you finally have something going for yourself.

Are you even paying attention?

He's really handsome. You don't need to be rich (just average amount) if you're that handsome

He just fucking stated the point autist

>implying that faggot hasn't picked up a weight in his life
It's subtle, but I can see some definition on his pecs

lol kill yourself
quit making these pathetic threads you goofy faggot

>lifting for girls

for fuck sake

>implying you need to lift weights for that

Juat have a single drop of testosterone in your body and that's it

Yes but what's the point
It's not like having one thing going is going to compensate for the rest

No, but having something going for yourself is better than having nothing going for yourself.

OBVIOUSLY.

> tfw will never have girl like that
>tfw he's only 5'8

Having 60% of your body burned is better than having 65% of your body burned but who cares you're still a fucking burn victim and people hate looking at you or being around you

HAHAHAHAH that comparison though. bro, chill

Get from fat and ugly to just ugly

he has reputation and money, that counts for a huge amount to women

>the hottest women in the world in his hands

very arguable, there's plenty of women who would not be interested in a paki manlet and who could easily find a wealthy white chad instead

It gets the point across

>Just get rich dude!

Okay I'll get right on that, I can feel the multi-million coming as we speak.

I know this is a troll but lifting weights is fun, it makes you way stronger and it feels good to watch yourself improve

Cuz i wanna be able to turn myself on in the mirror breh

>lifting for anyone else but yourself

Never.

Gonna.

Make it.

its all about FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME. NO women will ENJOY your company UNLESS you have THESE. If you have money they will PRETEND to be interested for it. They WONT want you for anything else

>FACE
>FRAME

2/3 CHECKS OUT

he is a muslim and this is why he gets women all the other posts in here are stupid and wrong

cuck yourself...

I'm not rich. So I'm not an 11 like zayn, but lifting can take me from a 6 to an 8 and that's a big deal to me. Anyway I fucking love getting mired. Just an hour ago an ex came over to see my roommate and I just got back from the gym. She mired me a lot, couldn't keep her hands off me. It was great. Happened last weekend in a club with some sluts too. Do you know how easy it was to go home with one of them when they spent the whole time at the bar grabbing my body? Even just walking down the street and watching everybody crank their necks as I walk past feels pretty fucking good man.

>just look at this dumbass who sings with lots of money, he doesn't need to go to the gym to get girls

I'm from old money so believe me or not but no one in my circle of friends/acquaintances would even look at this guy because of how sloppy he looks. He gets girls because he sings and girls want "le singer he sang to me during a concert! I want him," Bullshit.

You put him next to another person with money that has an aesthetic body hell he doesn't even have to be zyzz tier and it'll be the aesthetic guy easily.

These threads are annoying because most of the time people post social media fucks with money and there is no middle ground.

This cunt would be rolling in pussy even if he was poor.

he's a poo in loo but he has money

and if you dont have money user, whats your next best bet?

Because you can break that man with no resistance, then proceed to violate and inanimate his woman in front of him. Afterwards she'll be so addicted to your unbridled virility that she'll leave him and join your every expanding harem.

Inseminate, not inanimate. Fucking phone.

the real question is

>why live?

yeah you're right, what's the fucking point

better kill yourself now

cya