Going to gym with girl, what do?

I'm going to the gym with a girl, what should we do? I'm thinking of doing cardio but idk any help guys? She's a high test goddess and I would enjoy to be her gym buddy

Good mornings, deadlifts, glute bridges

5x5

no kidding

>high test
>going to the gym

For what possible purpose

Girls are fucking idiots, they either do it for attention or for fun

>I'm thinking of doing cardio but idk any help guys? She's a high test goddess and I would enjoy to be her gym buddy

Jesus. Grow some testosterones and be a man and figure it out yourself.
You say you want to be her gym buddy, but you're acting like a little bitch.

heavy squats . get dem juices flowing. or high rep diddlies

She is my gym buddy, I already asked her, except Im not sure which exercises we should do together

what is her goal

Do squats obviously u dummy

>She is my gym buddy, I already asked her, except Im not sure which exercises we should do together

A, you asked her
B. you can't figure out what to do in a gym

Little bitch status confirmed.

>these are the people who need a gym buddy

All I need are some suggestions that we can both do, i know manlets like you don't have confidence but don't need to rain on my parade.

Do whatever shit you're good at or will give you the best looking pump. When she sees you looking all juicy she's bound to wanna ride that D. That is why you're going with her, right? So you can tap that?

>All I need are some suggestions that we can both do

Reconfirmed.

How high test?

>i know manlets like you don't have confidence but don't need to rain on my parade.

Says the guy that can't figure out what to do in a gym. It ain't rocketscience

No parade for you, sorry.

Wow haven't seen that pic in ages.

Anyone got the jb girl with the black hair and black clothes kinda bent over doggystytle showing her cleavage?

Just do your normal workout...

Don't be some pussy trying to make her happy with some cardio. If she doesn't like a proper workout then why the hell would you want her to be your gym buddy anyway.

Were you just sick of not using that pic in your memes folder and decided it was time to use it?

You're a faggot from having to ask. You obviously want her to be doing ass and leg workouts and anything that's going to have her bending over and squatting her pussy to the floor. Also leg curls and shit, get touchy Feely to help her with her form. Don't be afraid to sniff her b hole when she's not looking.

Leg day

You don't have fun at the gym? Are you beta?
These

I plan to do legs like everyone said, I suppose I did have an idea. Maybe light squats, some stretching and maybe introduce her to foam rolling. Thanks for the help guys!