Frosty goodness

Who here likes to have an ice cold beer after a hard workout

>pic related

>drinking cider
>not drinking budweiser or coors
how do you think any female will respect you if you drink their sugar traps?

>likes to

but doesn't
:/

at least drink fruit beer that isnt garbage

>budweiser or coors

might as well drink water buddy

>budweiser or coors

Are you in college? Step it up senpai.

And yes, a cold beer is nice after a work out or any other time. The hard part is not having another.

>coors
hermano

like what?

female here. i think you're more of a pussy for actually caring what someone else thinks bout you enjoying your drink

team Strongbow here

i am in college but i can tell you nothing dries a girl up than hearing a numale go on and on about the latest season beer ipa epa emp. yeah its cheap as hell and taste like water but its really something you cant go wrong with

thank-s-s-s user

and your (you)

Don't you DARE try to ruin the narrative that /r9k/ has worked so hard to instill on this website

We all know your post is just a shit test, roastie whore

Luis stop

Nice but Hornsby's for me.

If I'm going to drink tasty carbs after exercising it's definitely going to be something with 220 kcal per bottle.

That image reminds me of this pic I took at work a few weeks ago.

>Not drinking wine.
Hello, plebs.

Delete this!!

Why? Waters free and doesn't make me feel like shit the next day.

Miller Lite LoneStar and Shiner guy here. Where the fuck do those gay boys even buy those queer beers with the stupid long ass names? Never even seen that shit before

5.99 Per bottle of sweet, sweet goodness. Its gonna get you drunk.

This shit my nigga. This shit is king.

>implying hes actually talking about beer to women
You can be autistic about something and still hide your power levels

I caught up with some friends after lifting today. I had a protein shake, then two hours later I had one beer, then I went home and had turkey burgers spinach and toasted sunflower seeds. That one beer has made me just assume my gains are wasted.

Shit workout too desu. Had to deload my squats by 10kg then didnt even have time to execute any sets of The Press

>not drinking everclear after each workout

99bananas is close enough for me.

>I've only ever bought beer in a gas station

what constitutes a long ass name? more than 2 syllables?

also
>putting disgusting swill made with corn in the same category as Lone Star and Shiner

gonna need you to forfeit that Texas citizenship, son

don't worry. Unless you are drunk while sleeping, growth hormone will still be released and your neuromuscular strength will still be intact.

>gay boys
>queer beers
>less than 7%

I wanna watch that gun cum in her mouth

>then i want to

>apple
>blueberry

>beer
>its ale faggot
Still...

>beer

Really nothing wrong with this. And I just found out Redds is glootens free too so its somewhat healthy. And wine too, if it didnt go bad so quick I'd have wine after a workout.