You know the website
>spoopy fucking dip edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukQtbv1rymI
youtube.com/watch?v=VU8VodCzqZg&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=g8v6cZ21vlc
youtube.com/watch?v=_RZe7ayLtWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are black basketball shorts and a plain dark navy tshirt appropriate attire on a first date? Not sure about shoes yet.

boardie what brand of earphones do you use?

I got some nike sweat resistant ones, can't remember which. somewhere around $80 iirc

RM dip
>Lmao, fucking hell boardie.
lel just having fun today tBh

are you autistic?
i swear 99% of this board doesn't know how to talk to people
no it's not appropriate you retard have some self-respect

If the date is a game of basketball with a dude named Tyrone, then yeah, probably.

>$80
>tfw broke

>150
>1 rep
>struggling this hard
lmao dips not your strong side huh?

They were never part of my program

>self-respect
What does this mean? I do have self-respect, that's why I don't bother dressing up and pretending. Clothes are clothes, there's no significance to them, they're superficial and consumerist.

washing my car lads

>wew

>superficial and consumerist

*tips*

fuuuck the lack of eyebrows makes this picture so poignant

Felt bad for your incompetence, so fixed your webm for you. It's a reencode, obviously, so quality could be better.

>Let It Be

Fits the guys face perfectly

Lmfao
Thanks senpai

You can spend minimal amount of money on clothes by buying second hand shit and dress well. The way you dress is an expression of your personality.

Conventional block pulls are shit

what are your feelings regarding partial overhead presses (starts and lockouts from rack)

>tfw comfy splitscreen on phone
>tfw killed 5x5 on bench today
>tfw bout to wath howls moving castle

anyone got some hd links?

i hope the phone gets too hot in your hand and it becomes uncomfy

what in the fuck did I just watch?

flight training

why did she get so popular in /plg/?

are you from texas?
i think you could help me and my gf

DELETE THIS

t-thanks Veeky Forums

got some deadlifts tommorow ayylamoa4plate 4x4...but my medial glute/hipflexor connection keeps gettig inflamed fucking bullshit. i can peform my lifts sure but i dont know if its worth it to increase the inflamation. like at what point do i say nah im giving it a rest. and dont tell me you never train through startng inflammation because then youd never fucking train

are you doing your hip abduction/adduction prehab

no I'm not from texas and no I won't fuck your gf

You can put an application in but I don't think I'll be able to get to it

We need to stop chadshorts, he has gotten out of hand.

Any suggestions?

well i warm up with glute activation drills glute brdges/band walks/kswings and do some dynamic warmups leg swings/firehydrants/rotations etc. its so hard to massage this place aswell its like on the side of my body. what do you recommend

dude thats the gayest thing ive ever fucking read and i've read twilight AND homestuck

whether you like it or not, you massive pussy, people are going to judge you based on what you look like.

basketball shorts and a t-shirt to a first date says a couple of things, namely that you don't care about whether or not that person finds you attractive.

would you want to date someone who didn't care if they were attractive to you? no? because it might be a red flag, pointing towards other issues, such as being so fucking edgy that instead of viewing the criticisms as outsiders as valid, they choose to construct their own deluded reality where "there's no significance to clothing" and dressing nicely = pretending.

you really think you're so fucking great? you're just lazy and rationalizing it. try harder in life.

>yfw sean is mad at you because you wont fuck his mother

youtube.com/watch?v=ukQtbv1rymI

here's my training day, pretty fun stuff

I can stop myself very well thank you very much

why 150lbs to do this? why not use 120's and do one. maybe two proper dips

aint no proper dips in the jungle boy

WHAT SITE IS THIS

looks like Veeky Forums.org

i guess just pay attention to the inflammation, if it gets worse or if you feel it strongly when outside of the gym then you should probably take a break from whatever's causing it. even just taking a week or two off from lower body lifts can help. then ease back in with light rehab work, then slowly work back up to lmao4plate. even if you "lose" a month that's better than trying to work through a steadily worsening injury. you'll end up stronger if you let it heal, figure out what's causing the inflammation (either a form issue, overwork, or some kind of muscular imbalance), and address it

im gonna fucking murder u boardie

rolling/massaging will help a lot along with stretching, i'd imagine like most people you're probably pretty tight. ice after too.

add in hip abductions, hip rotations and related exercises, they're super helpful with strengthening those surrounding muscles (like glut min and med) and theres a billion ways to do them. strengthening your other hip muscles (not just your hip extenders) will not only help your problem but increase your overall leg strength too

farmville

>dips +150
welp, unless he's a turbo 5'4" manlet, there's no hope for me. Off I go to eat a glock

thats lbs

It was a 1RM, and not even a clean rep at that. Don't worry, he's not even strong compared to actual athletes. Webm related.

be glad you can even do dips, they fuck me up brah

those girls miring are literally 5/10s

This guy has a nicer dip. He's 165 lbs.
youtube.com/watch?v=VU8VodCzqZg&feature=player_embedded

5/10 is a tad high desu

It's him

Who the fuck is that?

Christ.

Yet they're stronger than you'll ever be.

When did we start talking about strength familia

Lads
I won't be able to do 1rm next week. Can I push my max attempt to Friday before my 1-4 deadlift?
>not recognizing jesus when you're staring him in the face

Why can't you post a webm of yourself as an example instead user? Oh you won't? Okay then

I can do about 12 bodyweight dips. Rings just arrived today, managed to do only one. Gonna love work the rings.
Pic unrelated.

who the fuck cares?

Enjoy your fucked wrists.

How to make webm work on mobile

I have an iPhone

This has nothing to do with powerlifting

Dunno. I download the webm and play it with VLC on my Windows Phone.

pic related

Your stupid fucking ass has nothing to do with powerlifting

Powerlifting

THICC

powerlifting

>right side driver seat
Every time.

>ok lets see here
>Awesome haven't seen him squat in a while
>Wow that's over 3 plate that's heavy for Boardy
>Dang that walkout was pretty, 10/10 walkout
>Good bra-
>WHAT THE FUCK

TFW my QT's whole family of sisters looks like her

memes

REEEEEE
wrong one

Wish me luck tomorrows senpaitachi, I have a big day tomorrow, one of your life changing events and if I fail what is needed to be achieved of me then the subsequent aftermath will be extremely calamitous to me and others

I need this and I'm not sure if i can do it

Oi lads what percentage of your max squat can you pause?

>the subsequent aftermath will be extremely calamitous

You talk like a fag, and your shit is all retarded

I love you

good luck avon

how do you have the Wisconsin squat open record and not hancott?

>)
LOOL what fucking DUMB FUCKS, do they not realize its fucking 100% harder to turn left when a cars infront of you

what is it

>over 3 plate

"no"

Boardie is weak as fuck. Fat fucker literally weighs 250lbs, shit body and has shit lifts. I vote he stops tripping.

That makes 927 of us

>Boardie is weak as fuck. Fat fucker literally

I vote that you take a deep breath and address the insecurity that permeates your online persona...

Bitch.

>being this jealous

>being this manly

manly as fuck

ewhoa look at this man taking controll

Do you go pee-pee standing up?

Low back started hurting a few hours ago for no reason. Fuck.

>insecurity that permeates your online persona
Like being a tripfag?

manlier than my dad tBh

you detect jealousy like a MAN

Lol oh user...

>being this manly

manly as fuck

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Any tips on keeping my chest up during deadlift? I'm having a real tough time here. Back super round.