Why aren't you vegan Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am

Niggers

I also am

Why do we have these threads everyday?

Oh good, it's a vegan telling everybody about their diet even though we didn't ask.

You're cutting it close there, pal.
>be awake for an hour
>not a single vegan post anywhere to be seen
>start to get concerned
>FINALLY this thread appears
>breathe a sigh of relief, and carry on with my day

like clockwork

Why the fuck would I want to be a vegan
>easy to get protein from meat
>meat tastes good
>meat improves natural free test

Gross

We need a /vegan/ general. I want to discuss veganism without the thread devolving into retarded arguments.

Right now I'm testing whether high protein is a meme or not. Before I was vegan I ate 1g/lb, and now I'm down to ~.6/lb. It's been a month since I've been vegan, and I haven't noticed any change in gains. If anything I've been gaining more (probably more due to training consistency though now that uni is done, but still)

My advice for anyone curious about veganism: try it for a couple weeks, make sure to eat a lot and get those calories in, and then give it an honest review

Expensive as fuck

I eat meat and I only eat around .6 grams per pound, and I'm cutting too
I've actually made gains this cut, I think the extra carbs improve my workouts

Why would anyone want to give up delicious meat?

mooo

Someone really likes cancer and coronary diseases I see
What a man

I am too far too lazy to cook vegan food.

Fucking expensive where I am to even shop for all vegan shit.

why haven't you killed yourself vegan fagoot

>it's time expensive!
If you were that lazy you wouldn't prepare meat-based dishes, that take way too much.
As a matter of fact, you probably never cooked. You've been just jew'd by the "fast food" culture and you prolly can't even close a steamer.
>it's expensive!
Oh, that bullshit again. Double check the prices on decent meat and compare them with those on decent legumes, vegetables and so on.

Cuz I like meat

Faggot detected

Veeky Forums isn't vegan because they don't realize they can still eat whatever they like and not just lettuce all day.

MOOO

meat is delicious and good for you

had a rib eye steak and chicken breast tonight.

Gross like that plaque running through your arteries LOL
Literally a retard.

It is expensive nigga

OINK

I'm vego, weaning off dairy (cheese lmao). Not doing it because I believe killing animals is inherently wrong, just that I think the agriculture industry is completely fucked and environmentally unsustainable.

Physique-wise have had gains at the same rate, strength-wise I've slowed down slightly, but not enough for it to be an issue.

Not judging you anons who eat meat just because I do things differently, even though I personally think it's better

KEK

I'm really fat. So fat. Im hoping vegan ism can help me lose weight. What are some good fruit based diets to start with?

Wow, another identical vegan thread. Terrible job, mods.

Just eat apples. Two a day. Weight will shed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

Why would you have to ask about a specific thing before someone can make a thread about it?

Because your momma fucked me in the ass

I like meat, I don't give a fuck about ethics.
Meat and milk is just more convenient for me.

People who eat meat have the same arguments as pedophiles: "i enjoy it". Not a second thought for anything else, like where the meat comes from, what happens to the animals all along the way and how it affects your blood vessels etc.

I have nothing against those who have educated themselves, know how much the animals suffer and know what meat they pick and understand the process they are supporting (along all environmental issues that come within). But what triggers me is those meatheads who just pick that nice-looking meatbox coz its easy and you just have to pay.

Consider watching "Earthlings", may open your eyes a bit

I'm vegetarian and I've just started looking at getting into lifting, all my Veeky Forums mates though say that I'll have to eat meat though..

Because look at this perfect goddamn steak and that beautiful salmon

Hamburgers are enough of a reason not to be vegan

Anyone else hate eating meat? Not a vegan or anything, but just meat in general is so dreary to eat and it gives of close to no taste on its own. I love fish cause it's tasty as fuck and you don't have to chew for 30 minutes. You can go ham on the sides at the same time instead of staring into the air while you finish your flab of rubber.

Yeah, I know there's a million ways to prepare meat but that's how it is in 90% of the courses.

>I enjoy it is an arguement used by pedophiles
>therefor everything where 'I enjoy it' can be used as an arguement is just as bad as pedophilia

Because the chickens killed my family. Note I need to kill them one by one.

Hi, you seem to be new to the world. Here's a few basic concepts to help you familiarize yourself with social interactions:

>cognitive thought
>humour
>sarcasm

Last time I ate red meat I was like 19. I'm 33 now. I just live next to a place were cows graze freely. And ducks, goats, chickens. Deers too.
Chickens came next, more or less for the same reason. There was this neighbour's chicken constantly flying over the fence and stealing my dogs' bread. The dogs were a crossbread dobermann/german shepard and his mother, a german shepard. They were constantly cucked by the chicken. It became part of the family. Sometimes it slept with the dogs until the neighbour come to bring it back.
I can't eat cheese since I were 16. I visited a cheese factory in high school. Nobody in my class ate cheese for at least 3 months. The stink. You can't imagine.
I don't drink milk since I were ~13. I did transition to coffee, then to tea.
I just hate tuna. Mackerel is nice, once in a while. Gurnard is the best fish in the world, but it's goddamn expensive.

Everyone who sees me thinks I'm ~7 years younger. Not eating most meats, physical exercise, 50+ SPF sunscreen since I were a teenager (no I'm not homo, I'm just very very very pale) gave me an elvish look. My nephew says I'm exactly like Legolas (I don't keep a long faggot blonde hair around anyway)

I enjoy meat and I'm not really arsed about the health risks, maybe I'll regret it come retirement; maybe I won't.

I like meat op

Is this a /veganeral/?

Can you bulk buy tofu online`?

According to Vegan logic the whole world population would have died by now due cancer and heart disease.
But actually the lifespan of humans is increasing from generation to generation, despite the fact that humans consume much more meat than in the past.

>This has nothing to do with science and healthcare getting better

I'm vegetarian (3 months in)and have lost about 15 lbs while still making strength gains. Feels good.

Tofu is a pretty bad meat alternative, macro-wise. Tempeh is way better if you haven't tried it.

>science and healthcare will not allow me to maintain and sort of shit diet and still live long

where can i get that?

A shop

You can make it at home or buy some from most groceries stores unless you're in bumfuck nowhere. I'm going to try and make my own soon so well see how that works out.

High carb diets makes me sluggish an unmotivated, and most of the philosophical stuff of veganism doesn't appeal to me

cus i eat whatever theres in the house and what my parents feed me

Moo

>Dumbfuck

I swear to god vegans shitposters on Veeky Forums are getting more annoying than /r9k/ and /pol/ fags

The haemorrhoids special

best burger in the world with michelin star and all is vegan. Your an idiot who eats shit.

Because I'm not a wussy beta whiteboi.

A vegan burger is not a hamburger, friend