Eggs

I read a lot of conflicting articles about whether eggs are good or bad for you.

So what's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/faq/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/
eatrightpro.org/resource/media/press-releases/public-policy/academy-commends-strong-dietary-guidelines-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just be yourself

Comfy

eggs are bad for you if you don't work out

Only the yolk is "bad" for you.

arnold ate a shitton of eggs

statistically 100% of the people who have ate eggs in their life die

SO basically if I eat eggs I'll die?

if you don't eat eggs you'll die too

I eat 6-10 eggs every day, and have for literally like 5+ years. I'm 27 and Zac Effron mode, and my last blood test came back better than perfect

eggy weggs

if you drink water, you die.
if you breathe, you die.

Yolk is the only reason to eat eggs.

Stop hard boiling them. If you fry it you can live forever. Eggs are harmless. It was the water that kills.

So nit picking

Technically every person who is still alive and has eaten eggs is fucking with your number.

Just an FYI

Eat cholesterol and do nothing like a fat fuck = heart disease, clogged veins.

Eat cholesterol go to the gym = liver produces less cholesterol, instant gains

I'm going with science and professionals and the fact that ONE egg contains %70 of your recommended daily cholesterol intake means I won't consume them regularly.
One or two vague studies and anecdotals from a bro on an internet forum won't sway me from the ADA recommendations.

I thought they disproved the cholesterol in eggs was detrimental to overall health

I'm terrified of eggs.

God, how many fucking threads is it necessary for us to have about eggs?? I swear to God, there's a new one every fucking day.

Eggs, dairy, or bread

Welcome to summer fit :(

I think it was that there was no corelation between them.

Fuck you, bread is awesome

Virgin Stains pls go

Known good for protein
Dubiously bad for cholesterol

So definitely very good for you. Only maybe slightly bad for you.
You won't die OP. are you a pussy? Eat the egg

Th-thanks user but that doesn't really answer the question.

The only danger is the cholesterol thing. But that is easily counteracted by eating oatz.

I don't remember what it is in oats that counteracts it but it's common health knowledge really.

Do americans really not have health as a subject in schools they grow up in?

Do Veeky Forums a favor and never post again. We only need so many retards spouting outdated myths.

What the fuck are you talking about?

examine.com/faq/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/

Gaston pls go

You mean the outdated science that even professionals admit wasn't accurate?

It's funny, eggs are second only to meat in foods we've eaten worldwide for the entirety of human existence, yet this vegan shill expects us to believe a staple of human diet actively kills us. Fuck off.

Low carb pseudoscience bloggers aren't professionals, friend. Literally no professional in the world recommends eggs as a dietary staple and there was never a time in the human lineage where they were. The most generous guidelines allow for one or two a day in the context of a healthy diet and lifestyle.

good,staple of human diet since begging of human species,highly nutritious,has nutrietnts that are important but hard to find in other foods like choline. Also, put a factoryfarm egg next to a pastured egg and it's like night and day,both from a visual and taste perspective,so eat less but of better quality,and don't f all for the theyolkmustbebrightorangejew ,that's mostly corn related, my grandma's kitchens live from autumn to late spring in a large field where they eat their preffered and natural food and the yolk is not always bright coloured,look for size of yolk relative to the egg,a hard shell,a firm egg white etc.

Dietary cholesterol does dick to your serum cholesterol levels, wankpuffin.

i also keep my eggs in kitchen

Eggs are beneficial if you're an active person.

Good goy

>won't sway me from the ADA recommendations

eatrightpro.org/resource/media/press-releases/public-policy/academy-commends-strong-dietary-guidelines-report

>the Academy supports the DGAC in its decision to drop dietary cholesterol from the nutrients of concern list and recommends it deemphasize saturated fat from nutrients of concern, given the lack of evidence connecting it with cardiovascular disease.

lol

I don't understand this debate tactic, something we've done worldwide for the entirety of our existence proves it's healthy how? It's not like people 50+ years ago had the technology to thoroughly research the effects of individual foods on our body.

I personally don't believe eggs are "unhealthy" but your logic is retarded