>Planet rolls in
>seat her and her caretaker
>orders 4-5 meals just for herself
>doesn't finish it
>asks if she can take it home
>"Sorry ma'am, we don't have any takeaway containers"
>She thinks for a second
>"Do you have a bucket?"

Ricky Gervais was right, they don't give a shit, they just want to be treated like farm animals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like fat people

i love these threads, more people tell stories please

>Have fat girlfriend
>We're holding hands at the mall
>The 2012 New England Patriots Offensive Line walk between us.
>I lost her in the crowd.

I kek'd

Dat Vasalva Maneuver.

from the last thread

>be in college
>see this huge black girl around a lot
>so big her ankles roll to the side when she walks, like they can't support her weight
>when I'm at the gym I'll see her in the classes (they are in glass rooms)
>doesn't do any of the moves
>why are you there again?

You can actually hear his vertebrae cracking just looking at the pic.

Found another reason I ask myself daily "Why am I still in tumblr?" it's for the animu memes I swear

>White people

>Western society

>filename

>at bar with the lads
>another mate was gonna be here in half an hour, looking around for chairs
>hamplanet and qt having dinner at table next to us
>hamplanet had handbag on chair and 4 meals were set so we assumed they were waiting for 2 more to show up and had ordered for them
>friend shows up, asks qt to take a chair and she lets him
>hamplanet proceeded to consume 3 full meals

Can you get through the whole video?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s

A portrait of the modern American male, Joey represents the rampant consumerism and need for instant gratification of the degenerate and decedent west as it decays under the weight of it's past accomplishments and glory, much like Joey himself is decaying under the weight of his past choices of food and lifestyle.

Joey is particularly Representative of America, with self love and confidence hiding his shattered mental state and his food addiction substituting for his lack of real affection, love and personal connection in a post 9/11 world where with the rise of social media people are less and less connected in reality.

And although he clearly needs intervention and help with his personal problems and demons, he will never get it, because when somebody stands up and tries to help him, he's shouted down by the far left, who fear personal introspection and instead preach self love and that beauty standards are evil so they can live their lives without facing their own issues, hiding behind a cult like group think. And shouted down by trolls and bullies who seek to criticize everybody who has any opinion on anything, but never give real advice, seeing themselves as superior for not having real opinions and "fence sitting" when really they too fear introspection just as much as the far left cults, but instead cover themselves in a blanket of detached cynicism unaware that this makes their opinion on all matters they claim not to care about completely meaningless.

Due to both of these groups, Joey will never get the help he sorely needs, just as these groups seek to stamp out any discussion on serious matters in all of society. Joey, a morbidly obese man who's body is dying from abuse, eating a jar of nutella ineffectually without his hands whilst wearing a Disney hat is the perfect Analogy for America, and the west in general.

DAMNLOL

I caved in and ate 4 slices of pizzas bros this isn't good

I eat pizza once a week, why would it be bad?

why would it be good?

Now I'm sad.

Taste m8. And me macros

Cuz it's 1000 calories!

someone post triggerlypuff please.

I hope an asteroid hits us.

cheer up

>no take away containers
but what if I'm a little bitch and can't finish what's on my plate and want to save it for later?

all of those carbs and all that grease

Chad?

What is the source of this pasta?

>See two "I'M FAT AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT HERE ARE MY EXCUSES" threads.
>FPH thread right between them

Yisssss

Wait what??

blown the frick out!

under8ed

>be 4ft kidlet
>go to show
>can't see anything because there's a tall bastard in the front row
>somehow this isn't experiencing it just like everyone else would

Fat chick making up stories so people will feel bad for her

true

/this

I fucking love Fat Tire

where's this pic from? Both grills are incredibly hawt

That filename

>239 notes

BLACK HOLE SUN WON'T YA COME

isnt ricky gervais a fatty anyway?

He's fat but not an obese ham planet

disgusting and sad

You know, i'd get all rustled, but honestly, as far as sexual fetishes go, that's super obvious

wtf did i read

The hell 9/11 has to do with this?

The guy had a non-concealable gun and she didn't report it? Man, I hope she gets what's coming to her (assuming it's not food)

I knew it!

For a while he was lookin kinda good. Not great, but good for his age I guess.

This man is the physical embodiment of reddit.

He just needs a fedora and a plate full or rubber horse cocks.

if a person's pecs are wider than their stomach, it's not just "okay, I guess" you need to take a break from Veeky Forums

Not even a burn like that will burn all those calories.

Doesn't really count of its chub though. And he looks good for his age, I'll give him that. He's certainly healthy.

I am fat
do your worst Veeky Forums I need this

Your a qt bb.

Stay fat, better you to die an early life that sucked than me

You owe it to yourself to experiance the best your body can be at least once in your life. It'll be a long journey, but don't be afraid of starting something that will take a long time because time will march on regardless. Start today and in a year you will see why you started.

See, now this type of shit is what gets my blood boiling. Seriously, my heart rate just got into the fat burn zone; I don't need to do cardio today because I'm practically sprinting.

I mean, I'm fine with this type of shit happens to my able bodied self. To me, it's a joke. I've had a fatty stop their CAR as I WALKED to the gym so they could yell at me to STOP FLAUNTING MY BODY. FUCK YOU, COW. I CAN PULL OFF SHORT SHORTS AND A TIGHT SHIRT BECAUSE I'M A BAD MOTHER FUCKER AND KNOW HOW TO NOT EAT AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS. THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE. YOU CAN'T HONESTLY THINK THAT I SHOULD TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. YOU MUST SEE THAT YOU ARE REINFORCING A STEREOTYPE OF FATTIES; THIS MUST BE PERFORMANCE ART!

BUT WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GET SO WRAPPED ON IN THEIR BULLSHIT THAT THEY THINK THAT THE WORLD METAPHORICALLY REVOLVES AROUND THEM (AS OPPOSED TO PHYSICALLY, WHICH IS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING), I START SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATING KILLING. AGAIN. ONLY OBESITY, ONLY THIS "DISABILITY," IS CHARACTERIZED BY AN INFLATED SENSE OF SELF-WORTH AND ENTITLEMENT. THE MOST GRATEFUL PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE MISSING LIMBS, NO HEARING, CAN'T EAT WITHOUT A TUBE (ahem, clinical therapist here. I spend most of my time helping people with, uh, well, anger issues...) THEY LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH LIFE WITH AN IRREVERSIBLE CHANGE TO THEIR CAPABILITIES AND QUALITY OF LIFE. THESE HAMPLANETS, THESE BUTTER GOLEMS, THESE OCEANS OF ASS, HOWEVER, LOOK AT THEIR "DISABILITY" AS SOME SORT OF GOLDEN GOOSE THEY HAVE TO PROTECT SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THE EGGS OF PITY (ONLY FROM IDIOTS) AND SPECIAL TREATMENT (FROM THE FUCKING NANNY STATE). THANK YOU, CONSUMERIST SOCIETY! HEAVEN FORBID PEOPLE STRUGGLE FOR GREATNESS. FUCK THAT, JUST LET THEM MANUFACTURE SOME FALSE STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL SO THEY CAN HAVE A SENSE OF SELF-WORTH. SO FUCK THAT LITTLE KID WHO WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE FULLY HUMAN. I DEMAND SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR SQUANDERING MY ABILITIES. FUCK, I'M MAD.

yeah local SM studio actually offers forced feeding but on the plus side they also offer SM weight training sessions

You help people with anger issues???

No.

Typical fatass, expecting others to do the work so they can shrug the blame.

i see this thread is doing its job

Kek

You realize he's mexican, right? They're literally the fattest people on the planet.

I've been away for a while.
Veeky Forums, clue me in, what have you been doing about the fats on social media with their #bodypositives and #bodyposi posting?
Why post here when you could make a difference there?

>They're literally the fattest people on the planet.

Yeah, their food is pretty fucked. A lot of recipes call for lard or a lot of red meat.

It's from the bathroom of a middle school in 2016

It's obviously a troll, even SJWs know your standard assault rifle can't be concealed.

I did my time on tumblr. I'm so done.
(And it's not as much of a hugbox as you might think, there are plenty of anti-fat blogs)

Nothing to do with Coca Cola making their products cheaper than water, of course.

I have never seen a bottle of coke be cheaper then the cheapest bottled water in supermarket

In rural Mexican areas it's easier to get coke than it is to get safe water. They bus that stuff out and change the prices to suit the area.

if you do your shopping at the coca cola store maybe

For you

Summer is the worst!

Today I saw a 150kg woman wearing fucking booty shorts, but they were way too fucking tight and jammed in her ass crack. Disgusting fucking lards, dont they know how gross that shit is or do they legitimately think they look pretty?

Also, why do landwhales bother painting their nails, getting fake eyelashes and going to the hair dresser 2x a month. They look ugly nevertheless

Why do they always have to drag politics into shit.

The south is fat. The south is very red/conservative. Just cuz a vocal minority of tumblrinas claim to be leftist they don't really seem to follow a lot of their supposed values. More "a person an do whatever they want, free country" of the right wing. If people left the house they'd realize this distinction but they see so many far tumblrinas posted here they assume it accurately represents the outside world they never see

Also why 9/11?

Wouldve been good pasta otherwise.

>Whoa nelly

>#when i got home my parents didn't believe that i had a gun pulled on me and I cried

love tumblr hashtags

Saved this one from the last thread. No she isn't wearing a mask on the left.

Decent fotoshoop

>You made me do this

No, it was literally yourself who made you do that

>I also use low fat mayo

Subtle troll

Literally vomited at mayo soup.

Shopped shadow tbqh fampai

Oh yea, I just found this one