FFG - Veeky Forums food general

Veeky Forums for your Veeky Forums needs

Spaghetti Squash Editon

Previous thread:

Shit wrong previous thread

how do they get the spaghetti in the squash?

u put the spaghetti in the squash

what do you guys think about bob evans mashed potatos i usually microwave them with some ground turkey and corn for shephards pie in like 15 min

Many people I know have tried this spaghetti squash thing. Not a single one has ever turned it into anything remotely looking like the online pictures.

They push the dry noodles into the squash. Keep it on the vine, and give it plenty of water. They soften up and turn into spaghetti after about 5 days with good water and sunlight. 7-10 days if you're a fag that doesn't water his squash enough.

You do realize that spaghetti squash is a kind of squash

Not a thing you do to squash to make it like spaghetti

Any Veeky Forums grilled food ideas, /ffg/? I usually make chicken kebabs because whole chicken breasts kind of gross me out a little for reasons unknown.

I'm going to try stuff like smoking my salmon and eating it for breakfast with boiled eggs.

Are these things actually any good as pasta substitutes?

Anyone got some slow cooker recipes?

I use shirataki noodles as substitute, they have almost no calories.
I've tried to make courgette pasta once but that wasn't very good.
Never tried spaghetti squash since I can't seem to find it in my country.

Wow, never heard of microwave sheperd's pie before. Sounds like it'd be horrible compared to a real proper sheperd's pie, but I guess for a quick microwave meal, it probably can't be that bad. If you want to post more about how you make it, I might try it myself.

ITT: 16 completely different definitions of spaghetti squash.

>whole chicken breasts kind of gross me out
Learn to marinate your chiken. Lemon juce, fresh black pepper crushed or ground, salt, oregano or thyme, leave it for at least an hour and you've got yourself delicous tender and joocy chicken tit.

Spinach is in season now, dirt cheap, nice and fresh, what is your favourite way to consume it in terms of cutting? Tried blending cottage cheese+spinach+milk+banana turned out fine, what else?

How do we feel about the youtube channel fit men cook?

I am prepping 300ish calorie dishes for myself. I eat 4 a day and snack on a quest bar and fruit to get about 1,600 calories. I am down about 25lb in the last month and a half.[spoiler]from 315lb[/spoiler]

Oh btw, that is broccoli turkey meatballs with home made tomato sauce and broccoli. And the other is Green curry chicken with cauliflower rice.

That's a nice idea for cut bro, maybe i will do this for my cut too.

Recipe for the green curry?

Marinate, tenderize. With the right seasonings you can make some hella good chicken

How do you cook your cauliflower rice? Gotta try it but I have no clue on how to cook it good...