GUYS what is the best way to train your triceps??

GUYS what is the best way to train your triceps??

Tricep Pushdowns?

Close Grip Bench Press!?!??!/

I NEED THIS KNAWLEDGE

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1PblLhbpdo4-jt12Yi-KxpJ_XsyJC7yhhnwPo21k_ubY/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=iVuB1ZASrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

that image hits way to close to home

docs.google.com/document/d/1PblLhbpdo4-jt12Yi-KxpJ_XsyJC7yhhnwPo21k_ubY/edit?usp=sharing

Is there any glaring problems with my routine? Anything you notice that is horribly off?

A.ohp 3x5
B.bench 3x5

Push press is great for tricep, and abs, and shoulder

youtube.com/watch?v=iVuB1ZASrGw

also

bomp

>docs.google.com/document/d/1PblLhbpdo4-jt12Yi-KxpJ_XsyJC7yhhnwPo21k_ubY/edit?usp=sharing
Retardulous volume for linear progression

Completely over-programmed.

Just do gslp or a tried and true novice program, and consider doing hip thrusts until You can deadlift.

Correct form on the deadlift should be corrective for spinal conditions, though i could imagine scoliosis to be an exception

can you just tell me what needs to be changed :/

i put a lot of work into that and id like to think that its somewhat useful for me

what do you mean by "retardulous volume"?

Dude.
The best way to fix it is by throwing it away, i am serious.

Hop on a cookie cutter 3x5 novice program, doing your deloads and following ss-style progression.

When you hit your 1/2/3/4 you can do strength and control days, and u/l splits.

For realiously bro.. Just do gayskull ell pee

i like skull crushers

LTE are better, but with babbyweight lifts like op's he just needs to focus on heavy compound work.

It isnt like your delts or chest can get too big, and it isnt like your tricep can handle (or require) more volume than your pecs and your delts combined.

Triceps are a small muscle compared to pecs.

what does AxBxCxx mean?

ill guess ill do gayskull ell pee

I've always been a fan of kickbacks.

i did slow reps of bar pulldowns yesterday and id never felt them more engaged or burn more afterwards. slow n steady is key. at least for size.

for strength just knock out weighted dips 5x5

X is rest day.

Dubs quads of time under tension

Bar pushdowns are bad for your elbow, they say.

but what if I want to go to the gym 4 times a week instead of 3

Read starting strength, the book.

Or at least the brazilian shemale's sticky on proper progression

Go one time less.

Your muscles don't grow when you work out.

Your muscles grow when they recover.

Thrice a week is sufficient to induce enough sho k to the muscle to induce optimal growth.

but i dont do anything all day except play video games and go to the gym now i got even less stuff to do

also how much weight do you use in a warmup set?

Consider getting a job or a hobby, you neet
If you read ss, it will tell you everything you need to know about warm up sets.. Seeing as how you have nothing better to do, might as well start reading now

alright well i guess this is my new routine

I have literally never trained arms, and my biceps are too big for my delts.

Weighted chins do a lot, bruh.

I would hesitate to add in curls, but side lat raise is goat. Delts can never be too big, even then i would do it the rest pause style that kinobody recommends.

Other than that, looks great.

And to be clear, curls wont interfere with progression, i only would avoid them for aesthetic reasons (delts wider than arms)

Also fuck your reverse fly, leg curl bullshit.

Replace deadlift with hip thrust, following the 2x5, 1x5+ rep style

Do that and is 10/10 routine for no diddly

I want to hop on GSLP, but I also want to add hip thrusts in somewhere, but don't know where to place them, or how to keep the routine balanced otherwise.

No my physical therapist told me to do reverse flys for my rhomboid muscles because they're weaker than normal

Also I need to strengthen my traps, specifically upper traps. WHat should I do to make them stronker?

Your pt is retarded.

Weighted chins is more than enough for rhomboids.

They also will build mid and lower traps.

Heavy shrugs for upper traps, but i doubt that is a concern
Alternate with squats

A book a day

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I