Losing weight

I am currently 6' weigh 212lbs and I am 24% body fat
How do I lose weight ?

kill yourself and your body will rot away into nothing but a skeleton

step one read sticky

eat less energy(food) than your body uses.

pretty simple stuff friend.

read the fucking sticky asshole

Eat more
Exercise less

Well instead of OP pic, eat a lot of vegetables with meat, fish or eggs and fruits

Does nobody read the god dam sticky anymore?

Listen you fat piece of shit, I am 6 foot. I weighed 220, I read the sticky and took myself down to 176.

Two years later, I re read the sticky and went from 182 to 137.

So: READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Man, that pic looks so good. What is that food called?

Ok but is there any way to still eat pizza ?

of course....if you want to stay a fat piece of shit whose name no one will remember,

Cut off your fat with a knife for fast results.
For slower results, lie in bed and realize what a complete and utter failure your parents raised to the point where you have no motivation to better yourself, and spend the rest of your life eating until your disgusting death. Your rotting corpse should weigh less than the repulsive 212 behemoth I imagine you being at the moment.

There's no way you're 137

Well, considering I am, that would mean there is a way.

What is pizza?

Whoa good job mate
Can I ask you... How many calories do you eat, what body fat % are you

Thanks user. We are both gonna make it.

Not sure how to calculate body fat % reliably. Rough estimate between 11-13.

Calorie consumption per day is between 700 and 813 done on a 6/18 IF schedule and HIIT Fasting Cardio

hahahaha omfg i want to see a pic of you right now you have to look like an Auschwitz survivor at that weight horey sheit plz post pic

>2016
>posting a picture of yourself on the internet
>ever

Not gonna happen, user. I supplement my weight loss with lean bodyweight exercise and HIIT. I'm not Auschwitz mode.

kek

That doesn't make sense. Either you're not 137, you're not actually 6ft, or you dieted WAY too hard.

I'm 6ft and my weight goes between 135-140. I'm just considered a "tall skinny dude". I'm skinny as fuck and I don't even lift. If you've been lifting, you would obviously have more muscle than I do, so you would most likely look skinnier at the same height and weight. You'd look full on skelly. Probably worse since I look full on skelly. Maybe closer to a chicken wing that's got a bit of meat stuck to it.

>I am currently 6' weigh 212lbs and I am 24% body fat

24% are you jacked? that's pretty low for 212lbs...

>700-800 calories a day

Okay you dieted too hard. You probably look like an Auschwitz survivor but you think you look better than you did since you're not a fat fuck anymore.

pizza? But sheeeeiitttt da fuq is up with those pepperonis they look like gawddamn octopus sucker things or some shit

Just looks like a slice of pepperoni Sicilian pizza, amigo. You know how pork roll curls up when you cook it? Same thing will happen to pepperoni. I mean, my pork roll doesn't curl into a bowl shape like that cause I put slices in it to keep it flat, and I guess pepperoni usually stays down from having the cheese melt around it and kind of hold it in place. My only guess is that the pepperoni was added after the pizza was already being cooked for a while or it was just cooked too long.