6'5 - 290lbs
6'6 - 300lbs

... Ok

W-what's for 5'7?

Gas chamber

Death

>5' 10"
>199lbs

Awwwww yeah. Started SS in jan, moved onto PHUL April. Put on 15lbs since the new year. I am about 20% bf tho.

This only applies to people. Not freaks like midgets or giants

Why is there such a massive gap between 5'10 and 5'11? This doesn't make sense

I'm 5'9 but i can't get above 180lbs without getting disproportionately higher body fat than muscle. Have been working out for 5 years consistently. So much for natty limit.

i'm also 5'7

SHUT THE FUCK UP

also those weights are ridiculous but whatever i think i'll end up at like 200. a-at least i'll be a real man r-right guys?

Eternal loneliness in life and death after being buried alone.

if roids then yeah, but naturally it's
>height in cm - ~100 = natty limit at 5 - 6% bf

w-what about 5'7

what

so 170-100=70lbs and that's my natty limit? kek

WHAT ABOUT FART SHIT

170 lbs if I remember right

>6'6
>300
Wait, the fuck? Really? People have said I should be at 220 or something around there.

just estat like everyone else

70 kg, hurr durr inb4 being retarded on purpose

Because 5'11 is almost a normal height, so it needs to be a normal male weight.

i'm at like 75kg just more bodyfat

also don't ever fucking call me retarded

>70kg
That is skeleton tier. No man should way that. No man should weigh less than 100kg.

retard

t. a powerlifter

Autist

>t. A man
FTFY

t. a fat man that can't even stick to a diet

>everyone who is bigger and stronger than me is fat
Good one, kid. It's fun seeing some scrawny bag of bones who thinks he is tough. I was at the bar last month and saw some dumb kid like you. He was being an obnoxious faggot so I lifted him up by the back of his shirt, ripping it, and threw him out the door. Fucking faggot.

sure ya did, then you used the excess skin from your failed roid arms to jump off a highway and glide home like a flying squirrel

Im 45 lbs off(5'10) should i stop cutting and commence bulk until i reach the weight?

fat isnt muscle, are you scared that if you actually did cut that you'd look like shit?