So how much do you fags really know about dealing with women?

So how much do you fags really know about dealing with women?

Let's come up with some hypothetical situations and see what we think the possible courses of action in each would be

We'll break each situation down three ways:

Omega Male response
Beta Male response
Alpha Male response

I'll start us off

Situation: The girl you like/are chasing shows up with a male companion. It's not clear whether they're together or not. They are coming towards you, but haven't seen you yet.

Omega Male response (OMR): assume they must be fucking and immediately flee the scene while holding back rage tears. go home to post about how all women are whores on plebbit or r9k. masterbate yourself to sleep and wonder why no woman will give you a chance

Beta Male response (BMR): assume they might be together, but immediately try to verify the exact nature of the situation by asking some very awkward questions. then spend the rest of the time importuning and nagging her for attention, perhaps while doing something foolish or overly saccharine to try and upstage the other guy. go home alone and complain to your anime love pillow that good guys always finish last

Alpha Male response (AMR): who gives a shit if they are together? immediately start teasing the girl about something trivial and then proceed to ignore her the rest of the time, making friends with the other guy and enjoying yourself at her general expense. before they leave, invite them both out to something. if he agrees, they're dating. if he passes, she's single. proceed to the next phase

Situation 2:

You were supposed to meet her somewhere for drinks/dinner/chat etc. She stands you up or bails at the last minute.

Response?

>The girl you like/are chasing

you lost me here breh

Do robots ever actually leave the house to do anything but go to the gym or class? I swear its like I live in a different world than you people do sometimes

if im already at the bar, grab a drink and try to chat up a babe at the bar. if im at home read and go to sleep.

>mfw shit like this actually trends
I know enough to know women are fags and should never even be dealt with.

>You were supposed to meet her somewhere for drinks/dinner/chat etc. She stands you up or bails at the last minute
O:cry
B:cry harder
A: eat my damn meal anyway and maybe pick up on the waitress

Spoken like a true omega

>You were supposed to meet her somewhere for drinks/dinner/chat etc. She stands you up or bails at the last minute.

OMR: Come home and cry like a little shit stain

BMR: Dismiss it and assure her it's ok and she obviously has a good reason she's busy. Then try arrange a date for next time then and there.

AMR: Tell her you don't mind, you were gonna meet your mates there either way. Then proceed to invite out a tinderella because you're a fucking alpha male not some shit stain that types up fucking hypothetical situations on a containment board for fucking losers

>BMR: Dismiss it and assure her it's ok and she obviously has a good reason she's busy. Then try arrange a date for next time then and there.

aw man you got me

>You were supposed to meet her somewhere for drinks/dinner/chat etc. She stands you up or bails at the last minute

O: go home and watch chinese girl cartoons while rageposting on Veeky Forums
B: text her incessantly and try to guilt trip her into showing up
A: text her like you forgot about the whole thing and say you're with some friends, and was she still planning on getting together because you might not make it

A: ignore it and her and move on to someone who doesn't waste your time

O & B: Fuck if I know how these people think.

>You were supposed to meet her somewhere for drinks/dinner/chat etc. She stands you up or bails at the last minute.

An alpha wouldn't ask to meet the girl for drinks. He would pick her up in his convertible and take her out himself.

I don't know shit about them.

I really dislike talking to girls, theyre even more shallow than me.

Post Moar lia

addendum, if she contacts you to apologise, tell her no worries, if she tries to make other plans, tell her you're busy but invite her over to watch a movie or chill then fuck her and never contact her again you can do better,

Not OP, but here's another scenario. You are at a local place and you see the girl you like getting drinks with a group of her female friends.

Assume that you must approach/talk to her in front of her friends

I would pick her up and put her down on the guy OP.

Veeky Forums reply up in heerreeee.

O: act salty about it
B: be passive-aggressive about it
A: brush it off and pivot from there

Hijacking this thread because your opinions are invalid, don't account for all variables and is basically glorious bait. Its cute, but ineffective. Here, we'll do a quasi-CYOA.

You're at the gym and there's the girl you fancy. She's pretty fit and getting to that beautiful tone you like so much. You've caught her looking at you a few times, smiled once or twice and she blushed.

She sits down at the bench press and loads up, no rails and no spot.

First three responses will get evaluated, then we'll keep moving down the story.

Approach girl, have her introduce you to the group, make sure you give equal attention to everyone but flirt a bit more with the most attractive girl in the group that isn't your crush.

EASY

>OMR: leave the bar
>BMR: approach and drop spaghetti, then leave the bar
>AMR: Go say hi,ask a few casual questions to see whats goin on/what their plans are tonight. doesn't matter what she says, you watch the reaction of her friends. this will determine wether you stay and chat or fuck off and enjoy yourself with another floozy.

what the hell is a rail you couchfucker?

Ask her if she's from london

ask to sniff her butt

I keep lifting and dont give a fuck what shes doing because Im busy. I wouldnt even notice the faggot details you have described.

ask if she wants a protein shake then wiggle your hips seductively.

best response by far

in all seriousness, go use whatever bench or machine is next to hers

>Alpha Male response (AMR): who gives a shit if they are together? immediately start teasing the girl about something trivial and then proceed to ignore her the rest of the time, making friends with the other guy and enjoying yourself at her general expense. before they leave, invite them both out to something. if he agrees, they're dating. if he passes, she's single. proceed to the next phase

No... just no.

m8 how many women have you slept with?

be honest

She looks at you oddly and says, "London? No, why?" You can see a slight hesitance as you're distracting her from the lift but this ain't her first rodeo. (Overall - Weird so beta)

"Uh... no," she says, getting up and leaving the bench press. Next thing you know the gym reps are coming up to you and serving you your ban. (Overall - Enjoy your home gym, gamma)

She drops the weight and crushes in her sternum, dying slowly as her ribs puncture her lungs. You could've stopped this. (Overall Rating - Regret Tier, possibly gay)

Right answer was to offer to spot her. Women leave these openings for a reason, especially when you're aware. She's expecting it and if you offered and were smooth about it, this would've gone forward.

Scenario Two -

You're at work, let's say you work in an office or retail environment. Cute girl in the office, on the register, etc. asks you out for lunch. Where do you take her for the hour and how do you conduct yourself?

immediately drive to the nearest restaurant and sneak her in the men's room. proceed to give her the ol' lickeroo

McDicks for my chicken nuggies ofc

>he actually took the time to type this all out

keked

>women leave these openings on purpose
>implying girls at the gym give a fuck about anyone except chad
>implying a girl would want some random fuck she's never talked to to spot her
>implying girls bench

>people make fun of you
>you act like they are serious and continue writing your fanfics

kek, is this what Autism looks like?

>offer to spot her

She looks at your dyle arms with disgust and adds more weight. After a few awkward moments of silence, she responds "Id I wanted balls on my forehead I would be doing some lame medicine ball palates routine." She proceeds to lift your 1RM for a set of 10, racks the weight, and smacks Chads ass as she takes off her tee to tease you with her sports bra before when enters the womens locker room.

I take her to the cafe accross the road, i then proceed to invite her to my apartment for wine and strawberries on friday night. We can also watch Paul Blart mall cop

take her to close cafe, sit outside. maintain playful conversation about workplace but avoid gossip or talking too much about yourself. offer to pay for her lunch, and when she says no tell her she can pay for yours next time.

grab your dick and ask her why she needs to go out to lunch when you brought enough for both of us then run away before she can answer.

>scenario two
>take her to a food truck where we can sit outside if its nice. preferably one that serves indian or mexican. Then demand they use their microwave to reheat my salsa chicken and broccolli in my tupperwear, slam it in 5 mins then proceed to get 45 mins of cardio in over the remainder of my lunch break

The ol' lickeroo don't carry like it used to and this could have worked better in a car instead of a filthy (likely) fast food restaurant. (Rating - Shit)

She's not impressed with your tendies. (Rating - reeeEEEEEEE)

Damn right, slut. That's the point of the game.

Signals in the puddin', baby.

fanfics are my life, I ship Zyzz and Scooby. fanfic.net/fitizenkane

She's soaking wet at the mention of Paul Blart (Rating - Alpha)

>you work in an office or retail environment. Cute girl in the office, on the register, etc. asks you out for lunch. Where do you take her for the hour and how do you conduct yourself?

Lead her to the office lunch room, pull out my frozen cajun fish and proceed to microwave it. When its about to finish cooking, I take a deep breath and say "That smell is exactly what I think you would smell like" and smile while intensely looking into her eyes.

post the next scenario faggot this has potential.

Who the fuck cares about picking up chick's at the gym. Maybe check them out but not waste time talking to them or anyone.
This thread seems to imply an alpha is some asshole jock from a bad early 2000s teen film.

Reckon so? A'ight, I have a bit before I go to the gym.

You see a car in a ditch on the side of the road. Pretty girl is standing next to it, in distress and so far no one has bothered to stop. In detail, how do you secure her number by the end of this?

Show me some magic, baby.

kek

How do you come up with such original scenarios. You are a true master of imagination

Well I need a scenario in which I've been party to that has led to me acquiring digits or tail to properly gauge my opinion of an alpha response. C'mawn baby, that's how this game works.

bash her brain in with a rock and steal her phone, find number

have you ever read a book before? in your life?

Autism

Pull up in a tow truck, my face is covered in a winter face mask because shes in the ditch so assuming ice and cold weather. I walk up asking if shes ok and if she needs help. Her guard is down so I donkey punch her in the back of the head, tow her car take it to a chop shop where they tear it down and grind off and dispose of all the identifying info. Before they do though, I look up her personal info from the VIN/plate, identify her likes/dislikes phone number etc. I then go back in another car, wake her up, save her and woo her using the knowledge I gained from researching her. Also, I take her out and insist on paying. Little does she know I pay with the money I earned from scrapping her car.

no u

>pull over
>ask if she is ok
>'no i crashed my car cause i am sperg'
>ask her if she's called roadside assist?
>'no cause i am sperg'
>offer to try and help with car (jump start, change tire, whatever)
>ask her if she needs a lift
>while in the car on the way to wherever she needs to go, take her to your pad and rape her bum hole with Paul Blart mall cop in the background

Okay, new situation: you just took a shower. Your dog curiously sniffs your anus as you flex completely nude in the mirror. Your dog testingly licks your bung hole. You're oddly aroused. Your dog must have liked the taste, because he begins furiously licking your taint. Before you know it you have a full blow erection, pre cum dribbling all over the floor. You bend over and lean against the counter so your dog can access your butthole even better, stroking yourself as your dog licks your ass.

Before you know what is happening the door is flung open, it's your mom. She is staring in the to never-ending abyss that is your unshaven asshole. The dog is mid lick.

What now? Remember HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME. BE THE ALPHA

If you're chasing a girl, you're doing it wrong.
Never chase.
If she's interested great, do whatever, fuck her, embarrass yourself, nobody cares.
If she's not, immediately find a girl who is.
Do something or don't. Again nobody cares what you do. Everyone is paying attention to themselves. The only person who thinks you're special is you.

>Mom lives with you or can get into you home without you letting her in

Impossible situation for an alpha. Try harder

I knew you guys were pretty autistic but this is next level

explain to mother the wonders of scientology

Ask mummy to bring the lotion for your peepee then shit yourself and cry.

This is too easy user.

You didn't know that your mother had broken in through your window while you were showering. You did not hear her.

Now your butthole is making eye contact with her.

>Quickly grab the dog from between your legs
>pull him up so his asshole is in your face
>lock his neck inbetween your incredibly overdeveloped thighs (squats lol)
>Proceed to pile drive his head into the ground with the full force of your body
>turn to your mum
>the crack of the dogs neck echoes in the room to be suddenly filled with the screams of your mum
>lol sorry mum i was just practising for the tournament this weekend

Alpha mode still intact

Wrong. Immediately tell your mom to assume the position. She will now be on all fours. Have her begin licking your ass while you "assert your dominance" over your dog (AKA fuck your dog in the ass)

You CANNOT let your DOG lick your ass without your consent. Let your DOG know that you are the ALPHA

Wrong. HEIGHT FACE FRAME. If you have HEIGHT, then your mother wouldn't be able to reach your bum while on all fours.

this.

this is a good thread

New situation.
You have recently started hanging out with a friend of a friend, and he invites you out for drinks with some people he knows. He's been telling you about this girl that he likes and started to get in with. She is literally a 10/10 when you meet her and you guys hit it off instantly, she eye fucks the shit out of you, laughs at your jokes, touches your arm, chest etc.

It's getting towards the end of the night and this friend of a friend whispers 'hey bro, i think i'm getting in good with this chick - do you think you can bail and me and her can catch a cab home together?'

What do?

lel women could give a shit about anything other than confidence

you have confidence you could look like a weeboo and still get laid

Honestly the whole OMEGA/BETA/ALPHA dynamic boils down to this. Thanks for putting it into simple terms, brah.

>look at friend
>walk over to girl and get close to her
>eye fuck her at point-blank
>grab her hand and pull her away from group
>take her elsewhere to fuark while beta friend hangs himself from the ceiling fan in the bar

Grab homboys dick and tell him he can stop playing games with you and ditch the bitch for a night of passionate brojobs and anal fisting.

Your QT3.14 neighbor starts frantically pounding on your door at 3am. You open it and shes crying. She says "My BF is shitfaced, passed out laying on the sidewalk and cant even get into my apartment. Can you help me?"

Every single one of you mother fuckers knows this, you all think about what you could of said to him or her to make things smoother, better but in the actual moment you are the most autistic you could possibly be. I think we all know that none of you would walk up to a girl in real life.

To the OP's scenario

Send text a few days later "whats up flakester"

i've approached girls irl twice in my life. The second time resulted in my current gf of two years

Help her carry he boyfriend into their bed then pull down his trousers and take that sweet boipussy to poundtown while never breaking eye contact with QT.

Bitches respect dominance.

that's a beta response. nice try tho

Fuck off asshole. Just today I walked straight up to a girl. I smiled at her and she smiled back and asked how I was doing. I said I was doung great. Then I handed her my chicken tenders, she rang them up and when I paid her we touched hands and sparks flied. She even gave me her number and said I should call it to say how satisfied I was with her. Then she told me to come back soon. Im pretty sure she meant Cum on my back soon

Can you explain how it is beta?

Not him but you are essentially being a passive aggressive loser. If she hasn't already tried to contact you to apologise in the days before you send that pathetic text then she is clearly not interested in you and any attempts to guilt her will just confirm what a loser you are.

See

RIP in pieces my sides

Honestly bruh, if a girl cares about you she wouldn't brush you off. If she brushes you off and actually does care about you, then she would contact you to apologize.

If she doesn't care about you, then just forget about her. You're better than that bitch

I forget there are younger guys on here. You guys are misunderstanding the whole "nonchalant" attitude.

It's not being "passive aggressive." That might be how a guy sees it, but this line puts the girl on the defensive because it's a playful insult. Girls sometimes flake as a shit test to see if you desperately call/text her. They don't think about things logically, the worst thing you can do is empathize with them and put yourself in their shoes. They are led by their emotions and what "feels right," which are in turn complex biological processes to ensure good mating habits.

Women will flake on you 60% of the time for literally no reason whatsoever. They flake on guys they are interested in all the time. I can't tell you how many times a girl has flaked on me and has still resulted in at least kissing, sometimes sex.

It's a good line, give it a try. The text back is usually defensive or making an excuse, keep the ball rolling. If you don't text her at all you come off autistic as fuck anyway. You can only win, worst case scenario she never talks to you again and you find a new bitch.

Not that guy but adding - text her once with a line calling her out on bailing. If she doesnt respond dont keep texting. One and Done until she earns a second text.

Thing is user I don't have enough girls flake on me to have a preplanned line.

Don't think it's an age thing, I think you just chase women who end up throwing you freebies out of pity.

>containment board for fucking losers

Your alpha response sounds pretty sad. Why lie to her and "attempt" to give her the image that you were "busy" too? Just shrug it off and be skeptical about making plans with her in the future.

rekt

Nigga women don't "throw freebies out of pity" people that say that just don't get laid enough and try to protect their ego by thinking that about other people.

A girl does not fuck you unless she wants to.

They will let you take them to dinner, spend money on them, etc, but no matter what, if they don't want to fuck you, they won't.

I chase all women. I have a higher success rate than most because I play the numbers game. I don't necessarily have "preplanned lines" I just go with whatever feels right for the situation. There are certain ones that are catch all, such as the one described above.

by "all" do you mean even the uggos?

Do you spend this many characters replying to the women who stand you up?

>implying I will put up with "shit tests"

She message me and come to my place after that, but if she flakes I'll not bother to initiate contact.

>Thing is user I don't have enough girls flake on me to have a preplanned line.

Pretty common for virgins who are too shy to ever ask a girl out.

DO NOT DO THIS! If you're with friends having drinks and someone randomly comes up to chat with you, how would you feel? If I wanted to spend time with someone, I'd make time. Don't go budging in on people hanging out with other friends

Even ugly girls don't throw freebies. They may fuck ugly guys but they aren't freebies. They are just in a different dating market than 7s and 8s.

Every woman shit tests, at least the ones worth knowing. Get used to it and learn how to navigate through them. Most of the time it's just not being a weak faggot.

i meant do you chase uggos. you said you chase all women

easy OP.

OMR: cry like a little bitch
BMR: Ask her why not and if we could go another time and tell her she is beautifull xoxoxoxo

AMR: Respond with K to her text message if there is one, if there isn't one. Wait 15 minutes till the time is passed and use this oppurtunity to get sympathy sex from some random local whore at some bar.

>worth knowing
>shit tests

You have this backwards, my friend. Shit tests = hit and quit if she makes up for it.

No I generally don't go below a 6. Misunderstood your post and my original one wasn't very clear.

I don't really even consider ugly girls people so it was a semantic error on my part.