Is this shit genetic? how to avoid gross lower abs

Is this shit genetic? how to avoid gross lower abs

Avoid training obliques.

No russian twists or any of that shit

It's how he's posing. Some people have to push their lower abdominal really hard forwards in order for it to be visibly separated. Learn how to flex your abs while keeping your transverse abdominals tight.

Some people think that looks good. Only faggots get grossed out by one muscle group being too big.

Ignore anyone who says bullshit about routines, "targeting exercises", etc. It's entirely genetic, and can't be changed. MAYBE plastic surgery might be able to fix it, but nothing outside of that.

looks like shit

most people are here for aesthetic gains

That guy is smaller than me and I've only been lifting a year, why would you use him as an example of any kind?

He's got a pretty face tho user

And frame too

his pants are just low

Lol, I hate this too

I legit thought this was a disease.

my abs look exactly like that, even though I am considerably bigger. my obliques are too big and I can not for the life of me get the lowest set of abdominal muscles to be visible as seperate structures. fuck me.

>training obliques
>ever

Just because some homosexual autistic dyels made a thread to express their opinions on Veeky Forums doesn't mean you should give it weight in real life

> guy only trains core
> tiny upper and lower body
> looks stupid
> wonder why

You only get this look on really low body fat. It literally disappears if you get fatter.

I thought your lower abs looked terrible. I was right.

Don't forget his height

People for falling for this bait.
Girl here, this is what we call dick lines. It makes us wet and the guy in Op's picture looks awesome.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

don't pose like a retard when someone is taking pics, for starters

had to

rate me, pic related from before my cut

no current pic

he's also hiding pizza behind his back

bitch ur talking about adonis belt. OP is talking about the disgusting pouch under his abs

You think op's guy looks awesome? I think his lower abs look kind of strange to be honest and I'm a chick who loves good V lines.

Possibly caused by being diabetic and insulin injections?
There's a lot of mass down there and very little up. It has to be genetics or some exogenous factor.

If i looked like the guy in OP i would be too self conscious to walk around shirtless. where do they get this false confidence from???????? i want some

>Im a chick
Just couldnt resist huh?

i'm a girl btw

I know this feel. What do?

You're just fat

cut
cut everything

He still looks better than 95% of people on this board.
Almost everybody criticizing him is skinny fat, skelly or fatass powerlifter mode.
I prefer the way my core looks to his, but if I was still fat I'd rather have his core than a fat gut.

>tfw no ab pouch to store my children in

Why lads

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

He sucking his stomach in and as a result looks like a ninja turtle.

>this is what we call dick lines

are you fucking retarded or what

its a nigga not a shitskin