Who no-diet here?

who no-diet here?

i am tired as fuck of binging once I eat anything with refined sugars

it is beyond any kind of control
i've done fasting, and it is good because your hunger goes to zero, but fuck when you get past a donut display in the supermarket

do anyone in here just lifts/cardio and eat whatever they want? i'm tired of this 'maximizing my gains/no fat gain' mentality

because you will binge
it is that simple, and you know it, you will binge

fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=jQr5PMSqkSk
amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Sports-Nutrition-Exercise/dp/0763778869
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I eat what ever I want, but what I want tends to be generally healthy choices. Having a 3300 cal maintenance is pretty nice. I'm not shredded by any means, but I also don't want to be if it means I'll weigh a measly 185 lbs. at 6' even I'm trying to slowly bulk to 200lbs. Only 5 away.

Me. I fast maybe until 6 PM or so and then eat a protein based big meal and after that usually 500 ml of ice cream.
I look like shit right now, though, so I gotta quit.

Why am I never hungry until i start eating, then I cant stop eating.

Am I autistic?

Yeah I get my protein intake for the day and that's about it. I'll eat a little extra on leg days, but I just kind of eat when I'm hungry and am fortunate enough to have the time to be able to cook decent meals.
I will drink protein or eat some cottage cheese before bed though.

i try to do the same
the thing is that i am finally realizing that at least in my case, any type of hack (fasting, no carbs, carbs at night...) ends up on a binge if i go into a normie life style

i want to feel good, be strong and healthy, but not at the expense of weirdness

been there. fasting was good for hunger mantenance, but results/life could be weird

that is exactly what i'm talking about
if you stay out of any type of sugar you are good, but once any sugar enters your bloodstream, fuck

Measly 185? You do know weight is just a number, people look bigger when they're more shredded, I'd say it's worth it.

I just don't want to do it man. I know people tend to prefer the cut up look and I might go for it later but right now I just really want to push past 200 lbs without just stuffing calorie dense junk food in my face.

If it's labeled as a hack it doesn't work user, sorry :(

>No willpower: the post.

Stop projecting your poor discipline user. I've done the whole eat whatever and I've done controlled dieting. I'll let you guess which was far more effective.

did 1000 cal psfm for 6 weeks. best physique i could get outside of tren/clen. not a weak willed faggot with self respect, so i won't hop on gear.

i wanted to murder anyone and especially people who asked me to repeat what i just said. hormones were fucked beyond recognition and it took 2 weeks after getting off of it to get my urge to fuck anything back.

kinda felt like an abstinent monk outside of the hunger anger.

anyway, i merely got pussy from it. missed a good amount of memories because i was that awkward fuck who asked for a steak and eggs at my nieces wedding at 4 in the afternoon.

blew the girl who was mirin me on ig off for a week or two until i could honestly give a shit about sex.

not worth it, unless you have some fucking mental disorder about needing to be a model or something.

which in that case you're a faggot to begin with.

been bulking ever since, just going for raw power and everything. keeping at 10-15% bf though because once you're at 7-8% you develop a ridiculously strong body dysmorphia.

just fucking lift and cardio more if you're gonna eat more. i'm not saying murder yourself in the gym every day, but if you're training 3x a week hard, just find that time on your day off to take the scenic walk home instead of uber. clean your fucking roof or garage or help a friend move. everything in moderation, just keep a fit mentality. (totally different from Veeky Forums mentality, which is the embodiment of narcissism and autism.)

we're not all born with the genetic silver spoon in our hand, but with a nice mindset we can all make it.

tldr: good on you.

my willpower is really good
what i'm trying to state here is that once sugars enter the system, you crave like crazy, and that is nothing psicological, but pure physiology

the shredding proccess is exactly going against the instinct of survival and recovery that your body have

so once you 'break the seal' hell breaks loose, and the binge is inevitable

I eat as much as I want when I want, that having been said I'm not bothered by aesthetics so if I'm a bit bulked It doesn't bother me.

Today was pretty typical of my diet.
Breakfast today was peanut butter toast.
Lunch today was a whole grilled chicken and a few sushi rolls.
Dinner was steak and steamed vegetables.
2 cups of black coffee, heaps of water and almonds to snack on.

I do zero calories from liquid though and whatever I eat has to be pretty natty. No heavily processed food and no added sugar.

Well, this is why people have cheat meals. Or, do what I did with smoking. If you can just ignore one craving you can ignore the next one. Gotta focus on getting through the present.

I used MFP for about a month without any special dietary changes (other than no/minimal junk food). Turns out I was actually right on track for a cut.

So now I just eat like I always do, but I'm more aware of what goes into my body.

It seems to do the trick.

i have to agree on that
nice advice, thank you buddy

How do I get back into a normal eating pattern?
I have been IF'ing for years now and I'm really starting to dislike it.

here, this was me. except it was alcohol.

i only drink hards, but one shot of vodka would start the snowball. combine that with the fact that i got jack shit in my system, my blood sugar's lower than my sex drive at the time and i could go on a bender which would result in me waking up whenever/wherever i did and having to adjust everything in my program.

didn't really fuck with sugar that much, but when i did i drank a fuckload of diet coke.

Not bad advice user, are you me?

I don't really agree with that m8. You say you have good willpower, but in the same breath subscribe to the idea that binge eating is inevitable. I don't care what you eat bre but don't blow smoke up our asses and say it's not possible to eat well without giving in and eating tonnes of shit.

>implying I binge

Step it the fuck up senpai willpower is a dank power

the only solution is to trick your body into disliking sweet tastes

you can theoretically achieve this (ive done it, but i dont know if its possible for anyone) by cutting sugar and sweet tasting things from your diet completely. That means no diet soda. Ever. No exceptions. It will take MONTHS, but eventually the craving stops

you get lost in the binge thing
what im saying is that the binge trigger is there because of the restriction

you can do whatever you want with that binge, like not binging at all

i am tired of that sensation, is what i want to say
i am trying to adjust my training and food intake so that i am not a food junkie nor a fucking anti-carb cinderella checking the fast clock

I stopped drinking soda a year ago or do, had one recently and it tasted like ass. Not op, just voicing from experience.

Alright, alright. I think I get where you're coming from. Lift on mane.

thanks. anyways i was at wal-mart earlier and this chad walks out with exploding shoulders, shredded as shit comes out, looked like an upside down pine tree. a good 15 lbs more muscle lean at 3-5% less body fat, all i could think of was

>"hey man grats you look good, i know you work (hard lol) and all, but at least i could do what you couldn't, enjoy your crutch"

t. the fuckin guy who had 3 vodka induced ulcers who just said i binge drink like a mother fucker if it touches my lips.

NUNCA TE PARES NUNCA TE PARES NUNCA TE PARES

3 weeks with 800 calories and no refined carbs
After 8 weeks I'll move up to 1500 with a cheat once a week.
Of course I get urges, but I'm not a pussy. At least not when it comes to food.

same

BENIGN, HOME COMING, ONE, FREIGHT CAR.

800kcal a day? are you a grill? that sounds overkill as fuck for a guy, you must be burning muscle like an auswitch oven

I am no diet here as well. The twist is that I dont like sugars, or garbage. I have eaten normal for so long that my normal "diet" can be considered a diet to you guys.

Feels good not wanting to binge anymore, not even once :)

I actually acquired back some of my old taste, before I started eating like shit, on stuff that has no sugar. On meat for example.

Veggies inside of a dish with some saus, sweet/potatoes is also nice. I cant remember the last time I actually bought and ate shit food. Must have been 2 years by now.

this niggah understand what my post is all about

could you elaborate a little bit on macros and type/amount of training? cardio?
i am really interested on getting into that balance

B R E H S
Who is this erector director

Well its a long and arduous path. The path that I follows is also not entirely filled with scientific evidence, some of it is loose, some of it is speculation and more.

But here goes, I have a general routine, with dumbbells and a deadlift bar, 2 days in total, then rest.

Besides that I also run inside of a sports club. 18 min on 5km now.

As for food. I have this 3 step thing that I make.

One is meat, which usually is ground beef, sometimes sausages or other natural meat (conservatives for example have proven to cause cancer)

Then there is the base, which could be beans, pasta, potatoes or something else. I am not afraid of carbs, but I try to make them complex most of the time.

Then there are the veggies, which are usually just pre-combined veggies at the supermarket, non frozen, nothing harmful added, a little bit more expensive but who cares, dont have to cut them.

I combine them and use that as food. Pretty tasty results most of the time. And if I get bored with it, I can always switch up the ingredients and it will still look something like a proper meal. Some sauerkraut as well

Snacks are light rice waffles (perfect runners food and have zero sugar in them), and some home made hot dogs, with good quality sausages and sauerkraut.

Besides that I take 3 fishoil pills, and a whole complex of the testosterone boosters/estrogen suppressors. (DIM)

But the shaky part is here, in the kefir and the probiotics.

I make my own kefir, I eat sauerkraut to restorer the PH balance.

Post too long though, not sure if that is relevant.

neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind

and for those who care about this segment, it can help in reducing the food lust for sugar, though take it with a grain of salt (kek), since its a little bit corporate speak, but the gist of it, the basics at least are somewhat proven to be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQr5PMSqkSk

lots of interesting info
i go ham on complex carbs
but lately i have been using simple carbs just post workout
that way my hunger is in control

also i dont know why, but tuna is such a power food in my diet. the day i eat tuna, my hunger is on check

thanks for the info user

>starting to dislike it.
Care to tell why?

well I cant really tell you much to be honest, I have tried the paleo thing, the keto thing and they did work in losing weight, but they made you feel like shit.

A normal diet, to the generic dietary guidelines by the us, whatever authority are pretty good already.

carbs are not the devil, but sugar still is. As long as you avoid that, alongside additives, chemicals in foods, like conservatives, flavor enhancers and whatnot. Your sense of food should return to normal. Because those things that change the taste of foods to make it more pleasurable, are pretty evil too. They put smell enhancers in bakery shops, they put chemicals in food to make them more appealing to the eye. And then the taste. Just avoid everything of that, and the sugar. Some heavy willpower is also important.

But once you get your sense of food lust to be normal again, everything becomes easier. You most likely wont even have to think that much. Just as you would see niggers as humans, but after some watching of livefreak and their criminal/crazy exploits, you would see them as animals, so too you would see food differently after a while.

To me it just seems like plastic food these days. Normie food for fatties.

sugar is the new no-trend again, after years of fat-free and gluten-free, and now lactose-free, at least in my country

afaik simple sugars do good post-training, for massive recovery

i think of sugars as a superfood, in the way it recovers you in less time, but it is bad for your health if you use it without training

call it broscience, because it is exactly that

The only that that your body needs are carbs, for your glycogen reserves in your muscles. Which are depleted after a workout.

But the thing is, the metabolic window is not that short that you need immediately to replenish them.

Eating carbs before or after, even an hour after is still good enough. At worst you are going to only miss 2% of your gainz.

The way I see it, sugar in any dosage is redundant. Its a drug for addicts and in food, its the most popular drug, so every time somebody says that they need it, or defend it a little bit too much. You can know with a certainty of what they are: addicted.

UNO, QUE NO PARE NINGUNO
DOS, NOS MOVEMOS LOS DOS
TRES, LO MISMO PERO AL REVES
CUATRO, ME VOY A LA FARRA UN RATO
CINCO BAILO UN BRINCO
Y SEIS, NO ME VEIS
SIETE, QUE NADIE SE SIENTE
OCHO, ME VOY DE BARETA (bareta, bareta)
NUEVE, ESTO SE MUEVE
Y DIEZ, MUEVETE OTRA VEZ

I have been depressed for a long time and eating makes me feel good.
So I build up my appetite during the day and when it's finally meal time I'll eat pizza and ice cream. I feel that IF'ing led me down this path to developing a binge eating disorder. There were other factors, too, of course.
I'm not too fat atm, but this shit has to stop before it's out of control.

>At worst you are going to only miss 2% of your gainz.
Broscience.

Nope, find me one good source that you will lose all of your gains in this mythical, half an hour metabolic window. I dare you. The actual science says that the proteine intake PER DAY is what is most important. Or at worst, after an hour.

Find me a source that says it's 2% at most.
You came up with that number, didn't you?

Why should I if the premise that you are peddling is wrong to begin with? You first, and if you provide a good enough source, perhaps il dig into my history.

I'm not arguing for the metabolic window or effects of insulin post-workout. I'm just telling you that number-pulling really undermines your credibility.

>credibility on an anonymous forum

kek, besides im too lazy to find it back, but yea, it was something like that though.

>not caring about credibility
What's your agenda of posting on such matters, then, if you don't care about influencing people's thoughts?

You cant expect everyone to have sourced materials here 100% of the time. Google search results gets befuddled over time, some articles get deleted, some of it is based on truthful hearsay etc. In the end, you can only expect a 40% ratio of evidence at best.

If you are too autistic to demand that a person wastes hours trying to find articles back that he read, its not really going to be my problem. Your loss I would say.

Why are we still having this discussion?
I'm going to stop posting now. Best of luck to you, user.

i have read on many sport nutrition books that simple sugars are good for muscle recovery in the first 30 to 60 minutes after workout
basically the sugar goes directly to your muscle reserves

complex carbs are a good steady energy source, but the recovery is slower

Proteins are the most important for muscle recovery, carbs are secondary. Plus sugar, is way too fast. Complex carbs are more than good enough to refill your glycogen reserves.

Plus the risk of getting addicted to sugar is too big. I saw plenty of guys who thought that they sugar filled fruit smoothy after a workout is "good!".

again, if you defend sugar, you are most likely addicted to it. You arent part of the 1% who actually has enough willpower to "use" it. 70% of the population is addicted to it and has symptoms from it. The rest, still can be addicted to it, but just do sports to be less fat.

i have to digress on that
fructose does not recover muscle glycogen, and that is the problem in smoothies

but simple sugars are really good in that matter
ie: something like pic related

i went zero sugar for months, and it is really nice, but seriously: sugar does amazing in recovery, and is an aid when you need to eat more calories

Since we are here without sources, I think il pass, from what I can see, no amount of slightly better recovery is worth the risk of this poisonous food.

amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Sports-Nutrition-Exercise/dp/0763778869

it is an interesting read

Im /no-diet/ and /no-routine/ here and make better gains than 96% of the people here.

I just listen to my body see how it changes. This is how i figured out what i have to eat and how i have to train.

>no paco pill in the thread

hours of sleep?
do you mix your training style?
cardio if any?

I never used to binge, but since I went vegan, I don't even crave anything.

Donuts, pastries, etc have a cloying smell now that makes me sick.

What happens if you eat a piece of cake? Do you feel good or bad?

I just lift heavy and eat a shitload of clean food. No added sugara or processed garbage.
Today I had a scoop of baked beans and they made me feel like shit