Gf has god like fat distribution

>gf has god like fat distribution
>shit diet and minimal house works yet has a nice atlethic body
>all the fat goes right in to her ass and tits
>arms,waist and abdomen skinny as fuck
>"hey user we should start lifting together"
How do i take advantage of this to give her an aesthetic physique? I'm worried that if she starts fuckin with weights while on a cutting diet she will just lose her ass and tits but if she bulks she may just get bigger from all the right sides but i don't wanna fuck it up and get her upper body big, or should i just tell her no and fuck the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UnaNinna/status/722504484581027840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You best be trolling. Working out will do nothing for her fat distribution and will only make her more toned and hotter. Just make sure she doesn't cut too hard.

My gf is Mexican and has the same - all the fat goes right to her hips, ass and tits and she recently started working out and watching her diet and it only made her hotter

Get her to do Squats, ab/core workouts so she will turn into the perfect fucking machine.

I need sauce for these fries

Direct core work for girls is stupid

It will make them a rectangle instead of hourglass

fucking sublime thread, can i continue it though?

What should you do instead then? What are good examplds of indirect core workouts?

fuggg that pic

You give a source for those sluts

>perfect fucking machine

I really am not a feminazi and support trad. gender roles but
Sometimes I read shit like that and resent men a tiny bit

fuck off m8

piss off desu senpai

SS+ GOMAD

Oh my god that fucking ass on the right got me seeing things.

>implying you don't occasionally want to be thought of as a cocksleeve and nothing more

shut the fuck up

shut up whore

You like it

twitter.com/UnaNinna/status/722504484581027840

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm user.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Eat shit and die

why?

That's really dumb.

*tips fedora*

>implying women have value
>implying women have value besides their pussy

Without a pussy women would be absolutely useless in the world. EVERYTHING a woman can do, a man can do better.
Except ya know, have a pussy.

I know I know I'm misogynistic or whatever but that's he straight up truth

pls fuck off

Where'd this meme start anyways? Redit?

Xbox live picture WAYYYYY back when it was still the "blades" theme on the 360

Guy messages a girl with some stupid shit like that. I don't have the pic saved

>i want attention for victim blaming

Sort of is the truth. But what you forget is that the entire baby maker package is more essential than anything. With out it, none of us exist.
Its gods idea of a joke only he gets

so jealous
My fat goes to ass, thighs and arms

But no belly so could've been worse

>make women inferior at everything
>make them essential to the continuation of the human species
>men must tolerate their stupid childish needs and impulses
>men feel bad and let women vote and have rights

That's where we fucked up

But do you have hips, tits?

>tfw all my fat goes to my tits
>tfw I'm a man

Tell her it's going to make her too bulky. Prevent her going to the gym if you want to keep her.

Your goofing this good thing up. She's going to become a "fitness chick" because she doesn't have any real hobbies or skills.

Once she starts posting her squats to instagram it's all over. She will move on to the bigger Chad because that's what supports her new hobby. The biggest accessory to post on her insta.

Glhf be smart

Wow dude thats straight up bitter.
I agree that women can be down right shit at times, to imply that 1) all women act that way and 2) ONLY women act that way is bullshit and you know it.

there is literally nothing wrong with this post

Wisdom.

i can smell your insecurity

Once you lose your virginity / have a girlfriend / celebrate your sweet 16 you'll understand what I'm talking about, kiddo.

on average you are far more trouble than you're worth. giving women the vote was a mistake, you vote based on your feelings and don't think about it logically, which is why the west is currently spiraling down the shitter.

yeah now that i'm an adult i can tell you're just a lil bitch with an inferiority complex. and i can tell you're single

You probably have a name like drew

fuck off back to tumblr you fucking hole with legs

Hips yes
Tits nothing special

and you're probably painfully forgettable and pathetic

Let me guess, you're a liberal. Almost all women are liberals. They should change their name to the "bleeding heart party" because that's all it is.

Post full body

"muh feelings" party

I can just picture you brushing that curly red hair behind your ears

PS

You haven't forgotten me yet.

And you never. I exist in everything you'll always want but will never have. I am omnipresent. I exist as an idea. A reminder that there is always someone better. You replying to me in the first place only solidifies your personal insecurities.

Good luck
Have fun

I T ' S / A L L / A / G A M E

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
Nice numbers though

I assume she's under 21? She's going to lose that physique after about 24, or when you knock her up. It catches up with everyone. Gotta put in the time. Start her off now.

>you're a liberal
fuck off

>Almost all women are liberals.
idiot generalization. Let me guess, youre a southern christian who has never left his county.

>They should change their name to the "bleeding heart party" because that's all it is.
funny for a christian you dont understand that "bleeding heart" is a reference to Jesus and his mercy to the less fortunate. You're basically an anti-christian christian. A hypocrite.

Get cancer homo

steriods, cardio man

i wish all women were ugly and manly, so that men like this could not abuse lifting for their sick perversions. You ruin lifting and the earth we walk on

Terrible b8

Why do you assume that becoming a perfect fucking machine lessens everything else about you?

I train to be a sex machine - why wouldn't I want to get it on with other sex machines?

Autist guys without any female friends say this kind of shit. It's also a telltale sign of immaturity. It's along the lines of how racists see things. Grouping people into black boxes they don't all belong in.

Despite typically having smaller bodies and being weaker, everything else is pretty similar.
You choose what you want to see from the looks of it.

Well I'm not a Christian that's for sure. And I don't give a fuck where the reference is from.

Nigggrs, redditora, and women are primarily liberal bitches, you are also included in that group.

Niggers and redditors**

checked as fuck

Shut the frig up you Bologna eating heck face!

Goddamit I hate america.

What have you fat faggots done to the world?

What shifty country are you from? Fuck around and get my boy Barry to bomb ur bitchazz commie

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

squat