How into 18-year-old-Piano form?

how into 18-year-old-Piano form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAyknieg4rs
youtube.com/watch?v=4VBq-jRxvOE
reddit.com/subreddits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apart from the gyno he has amazing insertions, how did he fuck up so badly?

He wanted to get big user, C'MON

>be born into bodybuilding family where your mom is the gym slut and a plastic surgery addict and your dad is a closet homo bb-er
>take steroids
>get tan
>do some g4p prostitution with your "personal training" clients (well documented)
>buy more steroids
>repeat the process

>repeat the process
>go to the top of the post: be born...

be born again?
that would require leaving humanity behind, C'MON

Fuck you.

lol :^)

Well, I meant repeat the last three steps, as we all know Rich did in order to pay for his fake muscle, fake teeth, fake face, fake property and his wife's fake tits.

>well documented

Source?

synthol

That wasn't me (the person you responded to).

It's odd when people respond to responses not directed at them.

Let's define G4p first. There are the guys like Jay Cutler and Arnold who pose nude for gay men and maybe let the old gay guy jack off or something. And then there are people who actually sell their ass or suck dick for money. Rich was doing the latter in the parking lot of North Hollywood Gold's. All of the regs found out about it.

There was a thread on Getbig.com where his ex-fiancee exposed a lot of Rich's secrets about how his real estate and stock investments were bullshit and other people who knew Rich irl chimed in about the g4p.

Oh, and her name is Amy Hellickson.

>damage control
lol :^)

>implying steroids are expensive

I'm natty but where the fuck did you get this from? The test that people get in TRT clinics is cheap as fuck.

>not sucking people off in the gym car park in exchange for whey

you're never gonna make it, humans

TRT dosage is like 50-100mg/week.

High level bodybuilder dosage is measured in grams. And then you've got all the supplementary non-steroid drugs. A pro can blow thirty or forty grand a year this way.

Do you not realize Piano spends tens of thousands on massive amounts of PEDs annually? Not just test but GH, insulin, clenbuterol, etc?

He posted his cycle to Instagram before commencing his Bigger by the Day series and everyone lost their shit at how stuff he was taking. Like 3-4 grams a week of five different compounds. Plus he took 10ius of GH a day 365 days a year for over 10 years. That's $1200 a month on GH alone, then multiply that times 120 or more.

when Rich says "whatever it takes" he really means "whatever the fuck it takes", you gotta give it to him

testosterone is dirt cheap
high quality HGH taken in highest safe/effective doses costs thousands of dollars per month

>Not just test but GH, insulin, clenbuterol, etc?
That explains it, but people should stop calling all that crap "roids"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMN IT BRB GOTTA SUCK SOME DICKS.

Even ignoring that... test might be cheap by itself, but all the other roids tend to jack up the price fast when you're running a gram a week of two or three injectable compounds plus orals on top of the test.

> TRT dosage is like 50-100mg/week.
Most clinics will prescribe you 300mg/week as the starting dose. I never even heard of 50-100mg/week, that's very very low.

And I'm not saying that's right or ethical and personally I wouldn't do it until middle age, but that's the reality.

Pretty much everyone uses "roids" interchangeably with PEDs. Get used to it.

Also, this is true.

>where your mom is th gym slut

False.

doesn't include the cock-tail lol of stuff you gotta take to reduce/prevent side effects. for one drug you spend 5k a month for you might need to find another drug that's 1.5k a year to reduce the chance of gayno, for example. that's just the tip lol of the ice berg.

rich piana? more like dick suck in back of gold's gymana.

I'm not defending rich, but that doesn't sound well documented.

Post link user.

>Rich was doing the latter in the parking lot of North Hollywood Gold's. All of the regs found out about it.
Confirmed. i can also confirm he specialized in "training" gay men. AS lot of those guys have hiv-aids too.

Can't post directly to the Insta post as it's been deleted. You can see a print screen of it from 5:00 onward in this vid by Blahautism. It's in his own handwriting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAyknieg4rs

>3-4 grams a week of five different compounds

But he's a fucking idiot who does crazy shit like synthol without any research and had gyno at 18.

There's no evidence you can't build decent muscle with a tenth of that. And that would actually be more sustainable.

I agree with everything you just said.

But that's not really what we were arguing. We were arguing about whether or not he really spends thousands of dollars on gear and obviously he does and has been doing so for 20 years now. Because, like you said, he's a fucking idiot who does zero research and doesn't even care about what is sustainable or healthful.

Quoting myself from the other thread on the Mr. Stay Puft:

"Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs."

Thus, I have no trouble believing that his ass is also fake. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wears a hair piece or had a transplant since he was thinning very noticeably just a few years ago.

I'm not saying this while looking down on him. I pity him (inb4 fedora). I can't imagine a life like that. Waking up in the morning only for a (somewhat) different face to stare at you back. Just thinking about it terrifies me.

That being said, his corpse is probably gonna look nasty within an hour.

That kind of dosage isn't unheard of for bigger pro-level BBers. Its slightly unusual, but since the doses required to get comp ready aren't really sustainable to begin with going crazy isn't that rare. There's an awful lot of stories going round about guys running 10g a week of test or similar insanities, although obviously its impossible to know for sure what is true.

>Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wears a hair piece or had a transplant since he was thinning very noticeably just a few years ago.
Confirmed fake hair to go with fake everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VBq-jRxvOE

> Piano is the Donald Trump of fitness

but he gets the views (votes) !

Why does he still use the synthol? His arms look fake as fuck and disgusting.

Doesn't look like synthol to me. Collagen maybe?

His belly button looks like a blown out bhole.

imported mexican synthol.

but leddit loves Trump

who do you like in the fitness industry?

bhole on a bhole

Blaha is the GOAT.

You realize this post doesn't even make sense right

> implying liberals aka /r/politics is reddit

Do you even know how that website works, newfag? The most upvoted subreddit is dedicated to Trump shilling.

>not realizing reddit links whatever is current
Reddit is trump central just like it's msygony central aka goobergate

> /r/politics

This is even worse than showing a screen of and telling people "that's Veeky Forums"

I'm a guy who can confirm I am a guy from another website that said a thing about another guy.

C O N F I R M E D
U R Now awared.

P.s. rich is a tard slapping tiny dick

>All these redcucks jumping into reddit's defense

>save hide report [I+c] pocket
Since nobody here will actually check what's the real /r/politics, here it's how it actually looks like.

There's nothing to defend, you're just too retarded to figure out how it works.

Irrelevant because it's not even a default subreddit. But just look at /r/all.

the only thing bigger than plutocratic pipe-organ's biceps is his midlife crisis

>proven wrong
>lelelel it's irrelevant
>let's look at something else now, it completely proves my point
Are you brain damaged?
>not even a default subreddit
open in an incognito window this: reddit.com/subreddits/
The first three recommended subreddits for a frontpage are: AskReddit, The_Donald and Politics.

>The_Donald
what would that be, moron?

I just think it's really scary to be at such a point where your body simply isn't maintainable. It's like it has ceased to be his own body, it now belongs to the gear he's on.
And I get that his whole thing is about pushing your limits, "LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND CMON", etc. But it's scary for me to think about his long game. Will he simply keep on his gear until he dies with the mentality of go hard and die huge, or would he try and back off of what he uses right now and try and go back to a slightly more naturally maintainable physique?

I don't know. I imagine that if he went with the latter option, the come down would be brutal. Being as big as he is right now, having his muscles slowly atrophy on him would probably fuck him up; there's no way he doesn't have body dysmorphia, and losing the body you suffered to get would no doubt put BDD into overdrive.

> default location IT
> all.jpg
That's not even /r/all, it's the front page. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, monkey. Stay out of American politics.

>namecalling
Are you looking yourself in a mirror? Look at the description.
That's a Tor screenshot, moron. The front page in incognito windows and/or with cleaned cookies is the same. Using global defaults=same. Using defaults for US=same.

/r/all = frontpage minus some shit

>You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
Said the faggot who totally knew what xe was talking about.

>The front page
And what did people tell you to check, moron? The front page is sanitized of course.

> That's a Tor screenshot, moron.
Sounds believable from an ignoramus who's just learning about reddit.

Looked like a young Bob Paris there, he dun goofed

>It's like it has ceased to be his own body
He literally left humanity behind. He's been saying it all along you fucking retard do you think it's some kind of slogan to help move some supplements?

frontpage = default subreddits only

/r/all = every subreddit in reddit, so you get a sense what people upvote the most

Is this really too complicated?

The all page is exactly the same. The point is >leddit loves Trump
and it has been proven by >open in an incognito window this: reddit.com/subreddits/
>The first three recommended subreddits for a frontpage are: AskReddit, The_Donald and Politics

>ignoramus
Stop. Looking. At. The. Mirror.

The frontpage with cleaned cookies is exactly like all, everything. You'll only miss some trolls. Both sides. The only difference right now is "HILLARY" "FOR" "PRISON" (slowpoke version) from /r/HillaryForPrison
How does this contradict the fact that leddit loves Donald Trump is beyond me.

>The frontpage with cleaned cookies is exactly like all, everything. You'll only miss some trolls.

Yeah, you only miss most of what's going on but it's the same ...

> How does this contradict the fact that leddit loves Donald Trump is beyond me.

I don't even care if it does or not, the point is that you don't know how reddit works. One more time: r/all = ALL subs. Front page = a few dozens they picked.

>some trolls
>MOST OF WHAT'S GOING ON
But you're utterly wrong. Reddit is not Veeky Forums. Missing a slowpoke from /r/HillaryForPrison makes no difference. On Veeky Forums 99% of the posts (like yours) come from trolls, so it would be pretty empty in here if we removed them.

>I don't care about the point, I care about a useless strawmen
Are you twelve? It literally makes no difference for our purpose.
>One more time, let me teach you something about reddit
Fuck off already, whiner.

Roid for 18 years

> Reddit is not Veeky Forums.
Its front page is like /b/ and that's what you were looking at.

Now that with my help you realized that you were retarded: you're welcome.

You can keep shitposting though.

>yes, I'm twelve

Best Pianoman

This is an anonymous board, ffs. Yes, you were completely wrong, but don't commit suicide over this please. I'm starting to worry.

>>>reddit,/r/suicidewatch

>You were completely wrong
You're still staring at the mirror, aren't you? Re-read

Christ, how fucking autistic do you have to be to get into a little nerdrage spat over the minutia of a news-aggregating website?

Please step away from your computers for a while. It will help.

who's that semen demon in the top pic?

Jesus christ, what a fucking Chad

That's Rich Piana and his mother.
On both pics.

High keks.

wierdest piana picture ever, barely looks like him

no tattoos and didn't start doing weird shit to his face

it actually looks exactly like him, unlike his current features. years of abusing his body and plastic surgeries have warped him into the monstrosity that he is now

Sara's tits aren't fake m8

UNDERRATED AS FUCK