How To Achieve X:

Lets get a new thread trend going, i want to achieve this fucking physique. i'm sick of being a fat cunt.

so how do i achieve this guys physique? i'll send high quality 4k lesbian links in return.

dat dere celltech is always the answer

perfect mucle insertions, a chiseled jaw, a glorious frame, be 6' 2", and have a tan.

Is celltech good?

first diet and lose the fat, then juice up and voila.

N-no homo

[spoiler]jk yes homo[/spoiler]

looked it up, highly potent steroids...or creatine with sugar.

what about a training regime for this though?

read the sticky and stick to it, or up yours, whatever you fancy

1) Pick up heavy things and put them down again
2) Have a diet with the appropriate amount of calories and adequate protein intake
3) Blast and cruise baby

I know this probably isnt't the aswer you were hopimg for but it's actually quite simple:

Work out while having a decent diet to lose fat.
There is no special training regime to achieve that body, he's probably doing push/pull/legs or upper bosy/lower body.

Chances are though that you will never look like him due to genetics. At the same time this doesn't you can't look ripped. Try to be the best version of yourself.

thanks dude, appreciate the answer.

here's your reward: anysex.com/159784

what it takes?
I´d say: 1.low body fat 2. perfect posture 3. a bit muscle

it takes reading the sticky you spoon-feeding faggots, it's all there already

Fuck you.

Steroids.

Don't even think anything else is possible, lol.

no u, if op can't read the sticky he won't stick to lifts and won't make it anyway

Easily done under 2 years.

Don't eat + bodyweight.
Extremely easy.

so you're saying ONLY do deadlifts? fucktard

Please don't post without just reading for a while. You clearly aren't ready to post.

YES TRUE everyone looks like him, everybody in a gym loks like him no one looks worse.
Do you even have real life experience ? That look is not comon , 90 % look worse.

You need to trin with passion and dedication to get that look. Going half assed and with entitlment will not get you that look.

exactly half assion got me here
>implying this physique is anything other than mediocore

of course its not contest shape and you will see guys in the gym with bigger mucle
but in comparison to the people you encounter in your daily life its quite impressive. Aren´t like 2/3 in the US obsese ? From this perspective its not medicore , from a professinal bodybuilding perspective it is of course medicore

Swimming

Go to the near public pool and swim hard til you pass out
Do this regularly with a balanced diet and eventually you'll see some changes

Most important advice: do not miss your sleeping time, sleep is important for your physical health

so go out and work out user