C-club whores are t-traaaash!

>C-club whores are t-traaaash!
>I get girls by going to r-rock climbing clubs and ultimate frisbee clubs and book stores*
>Casual sex is a myth!
>Th-there's no way the male casual sex frequency is P-pareto distributed... it must be n-normally distributed... my feels depend on it...!

*KEK

Did you forget your meds this morning lad?

you seem to be under the impression that club whores are not trash

>she is dirty
KEK

can you explain further? what is Pareto distribution?

this.
op pls explain

80/20 rule

top 20% have the same total amount of sex as the bottom 80%, with diminishing sex taking place as you go down that bottom 80%, such that the bottom 20% or so basically have no sex ever

They might be. But if a girl like the one in OP's picture comes up to you and tells you to fuck her after you've had a couple of drinks there's no way you'd say no.

seems like op is sexually frustrated because too ugly to fuck?

Can you fucking Google? Or better yet, if you aren't a retardfag, go to uni.

Nigger I'm a few years away from gaining Wizard powers, I am not throwing that away.

looks like she has fake tits. i would probably say no.

Babbies first shitpost

Can you faggots stay in /r9k

Get a load of this guy

>sheathes katana, tips fedora, resumes virginity

Club whores are trash. I don't know why you made this thread. There is literally no point being made here.

Good one, friend. Say no and go home to jerk off to girls with fake tits.
Who are you trying to impress here? Faggot.

Im supposed to google ur idiotic way of thinking?
nigger please..

Clubs are great for having a good time, but I don't think they're a great place to meet people, mostly because because it's too loud to talk and I don't like crowds (autism).

>implying i jerk off to girls with fake tits

like in esti probably she's got that hiv shit
So nope

I love clubbing. Dancing like a maniac (possibly while on drugs) is the best thing ever

>tfw lifting made girls come up and grind on me without any initation from my part
>tfw it makes me uncomfortable because I don't know what to do

Its a mixed feeling. The ego boost is real but now I realise I got a whole lot of social gains to make before I can turn this into actual sex/gf

what is fun about being in a club?

Bars are cool but clubs suck

KEK

>I love clubbing. Dancing like a maniac (possibly while on drugs) is the best thing ever

this is true

club whores are trash though

NEVER without a condom

>grind on me
legit question: what do in that case?
I'm autismo and never went to parties where people dance but will very likely have to start as soon as I enter college.

coffee shops are not bad places to meet much better women

alcohol destroys your gains, unlike coffee

binge drinking also wreaks havoc on the female reproductive system

>he doesn't have an std fetish

how do you talk to women in coffeshops? Seems like all of them are busy doing something.

>not having an std fetish
>making it

Like I said, I don't really know. Hands on hips and grind with them is what I do. But I have no idea where to go from there.

literally just make eye contact smile

people dont go to coffee shops to isolate themselves

if you need to be more intoxicated than a coffee buzz to pick up women whatever you will pick up will be trash (sooner or later)

If you're still with her after 2 or 3 songs then you start making out. Not that hard.

>C-club whores are t-traaaash!

Hit up the D-club senpai

>go to party
>drunk
>dance with some chick
>actually fun
>later get told she was 30 and married

lol if you have been excluded from parties before the trend will probably continue

you're a fucking nerd who doesn't have the big three stay on your computer lmao burnout

Even if it was reverse exponentially distributed,or Pareto, or whatever, you can work on yourself to be at the 20% cdf instead of the 80% cdf

I just want a gf.

Keep going, bro, it will worth it. I believe in you.

Do you actualy think this kind of girl would just randomly porpose sex to you? If she does, there is some catch like std, seeking revenge on her ex, or she was recently knocked up and desperately needs a daddy.

Clubs are fucking boring, too loud and you can hardly hear people talking to you, shit overpriced alchohol and random dudes looking for a fight, its much more fun to sit down and talk to a girl and banter/flirt properly

So tell me, do you go by "conjurer"? "Magician" perhaps? Or just use the standard "wizard"?

clubs huh
>lose hearing before you're 30
>swetty as balls
>too fucking dark to see
>gotta be shitfaced to enjoy that crap
>all the girls look the same

i'll stick to bookstores please and thank you

>going to clubs to talk

Jesus nigger are you stupid. Clubs are for dancing and easily initiated physical contact. You can go outside to talk if you want.

>cool
hi grandpa

The women in your picture are just sex objects, and to attain them, your mindset must also see them as so.

This thread assumes you do not actually see them as objects, but are just trying to troll.

KEK at yourself, user. Kek at yourself.

>wear earplugs
>don't wear a lot and who cares if you're sweaty you might get some cardio drink a gatorade you fat fuck
>it's not too dark to see
>just be shitfaced or rolling or whatever
>must be a nightmare a sea of fuckable girls that have similar clothes

I've only gone to a club once. It was horrible.
Pros:
>Got to dance with my gf and her qt friend
>Got to be a douche to a dude who was creepily trying to dance on qt friend
>Got to watch hot girls dance
Cons:
>Spent $26 on two shitty premix drinks
>Couldn't hear for shit
>Literally no way to get with any girl even if I was single, since you can't talk, and grinding on some random girl is creepy
>Douchebros trying to side check me deliberately
>People getting bitchy because you're "blocking them"
>Your hearing WILL be fucked up
>No way to talk
>Bouncers are usually power tripping asshats
>Unless you go with multiple attractive women, you'll probably not get let in, or you'll have to pay
>That one creepy old dude who is doing something weird
>Those weird skinny guys who are constantly staring at your girl then looking away hurridly the second you or her look in their direction
>Literally nothing of value is gained

I'm going again with friends soon, and I'm hoping it is better this time, but honestly I think that bars win. All the perks of a nightclub, but sidesteps a few shitty parts.

Also, all the hot girls at clubs are only gonna get with guys they already know, or arrived with. Unless they have something very, very wrong with them.

I'm a dude I seem to get my ass groped heaps since I started squatting whenever I'm out clubbing. It's not even that impressive...

It is nice letting the girls initiate for once though

Austim: The post.

Here's the problem with clubs:
>They are only fun if you're shitfaced
>They don't let shitfaced people in
>They throw shitfaced people out
>Completely random whether you can "sneak around" shitfaced the entire night
>Clubs who let shitfaced people in generally don't have hot girls
Add in being at the age of unbearable hangovers and clubs are fucking trash

>Not having the bouncers as your gymbros and having a blast

Posts like these are the sole purview of awkward autists that do not have many friends, don't know how to dance, and struggle with socialization because it relies heavily on nonverbal communication, interpretation of appropriate actions without verbal assent, confidence , and percieved social value. All the autistic gymcels and redpillers lack all of these, so they awkwardly drink shitty drinks, huddle in the corner, and leer. If they do manage to dance with a girl, they just grind on her ass and go back to the awkward standing and drink-holding.

>I've only gone to a club once.
>Also, all the hot girls at clubs are only gonna get with guys they already know, or arrived with. Unless they have something very, very wrong with them.

Spoken like a true rookie.

>Spent $26 on two shitty premix drinks

Rookie mistake not getting smashed at pre-drinks, then brining a flask and adding your chosen spirit to the glass of coke you bought because you're the 'designated driver'.

>Douchebros trying to side check me deliberately
>People getting bitchy because you're "blocking them"

AKA I'm small. That or you had a bad experience. I've never had anyone check me on purpose, in fact even if it happens accidentally most people are nice enough to apologize.

>Bouncers are usually power tripping asshats
>Unless you go with multiple attractive women, you'll probably not get let in, or you'll have to pay

This is true unless you're good looking yourself and come with only one other good looking mate. Big groups on dudes have no chance usually.

>at club and feeling it
>show bro how easy it is to pick up girls
>he starts counting to see how fast I can do it
>6 sec later I'm making out with some random chick
>tell her to get her jacket and go outside and wait
>go back to bro and hang out, the club didn't let people back in once they left
another time:
>mid winter
>make out with a random girl at a concert
>she whispers something inaudible in my ear
>figure she just went to the bathroom
>friend goes out to smoke, sees girl waiting outside and tells me once he gets back in
>the band hadn't even played my favorite song yet so I stayed

purging club-whores left and right, I was an asshole when I was younger.

>not knowing you're supposed to go in, have one or two drinks to get a buzz going then sit out in the smoking area where you can make easy approaches, hear each other talk so can flirt properly

Seriously it's where all the banter happens. I don't even really smoke either

What so men MUST want to have sex if they are so lucky to be asked by a woman? You disgust me you SRS misandrist piggu

so tell us...
how do you pick up girls in a club?

In my normal bar I'm more or less becoming a regular, and starting to talk to the bartenders and even some of the bouncers. It's fucking rad. I don't think that would happen at nightclubs, though. Plus usually they're just really fat guys, not necessarily lifters. Bars honestly have more Veeky Forums security from what I've seen.

>Spoken like a true rookie
Not gonna debate that.
>Not getting smashed at pres
I didn't wanna drink or be drunk on my train ride there, since my line is known for people getting shanked on it. That being said, we went to a few bars before hand, so it wasn't all bad.
>I'm small
I'm not so much small, as average. 6'2 and 90 kg, so I tend to either tower over people or be up to their shoulder. May have been a bad experience though; there was a trio (later a quartet) of skinny Eurofags who we later found out thought one of the girls I was with was hot, and that I was her brother. Eventually I got sick of them trying to side check me, and stared one down until they went to the other side of the club. Kinda detracted from the night though, since I didn't really wanna deal with guys who looked like skeletons wearing shirts.

>Good looking myself
I'm not gonna lie. I'm average. Maybe a 6, or even a low 7 if I'm wearing nice clothes and put some serious effort into getting ready. Definitely nothing special though.

It honestly felt like a really loud, shitty bar, where the music was everywhere instead of just one section of the bar.

I am all the way right on the Kinsey scale. She had better have a dick and be the active participant.

>It honestly felt like a really loud, shitty bar, where the music was everywhere instead of just one section of the bar.

Look DESU it'll be that way if you don't go somewhere good. You need to find a club that plays the tunes you like and has a good vibe.

There are plenty I love and plenty I hate, at the end of the day you gotta find the good ones to have a good time.

I don't know. Eye contact, I guess. Most people are really bad at it, but it's all you really need. You can tell if someone's interested really fast with it.

>people don't go to coffee shops to isolate themselves

Except I literally do.

>Implying you know the difference

>"I w-would say no to a-any fit gorgeous girl that approaches me b-because she p-probably has fake t-tits"

Not the guy you were talking to

But you can definitely tell the difference between real and fake tits

Fake tits are fucking disgusting

Fake saline tits are digusting

Fake silicon done well (not oversized, proper placement) are amazing.

Stay away from semendemons, achieve muscle wizard mode. You'll have more money, and be happier for it.

true. but if you've developed yourself for a few years you'll realize that sex is not a big deal.
even the way you are RN i'd say at least 90% of fit could get laid every day if they just fucked whatever fatty throws herself at them.
casul sex is real and fun but not the end to all things.
just a pleasant feeling in your cock and your ego.

How can you be this ignorant?

Why do you think so many girls get implants? Not because they look like shit, but like with anything else people will take things to the extreme and that results in stupid looking chest sacks.

Show me a good looking pair of fake tits

>I go to a public place to be isolated

Lol

first of all, you realize that it dont mean shit
>yesterday in the club
>be alone, dance with a drink in my hand, have fun
>some girl is slightly pressing her back against my despite there is being a shitton of space around
>turns around and looks into my eyes a couple of times
>oh well
>put my free hand on her waist
>immediately steps away, tells something to her friend and friend starts dancing between us

the thing is that every girl expects you to do exactly what she wants
some will want you to start groping them, some think that you should start talking to them, some want you to dance in their "circle" etc
solution? fuck that shit and do whatever and have fun