That guy at work who always talks about working out

>that guy at work who always talks about working out

>and hes a crossfitter

>that guy who listens

for me its actually a grill
shes pretty cute but im not sticking my dick in crazy
she also sells herbalife

>mfw in one year if were both still single were gonne get married.
>mfw she wants to marry any guy she can get with after knowing them for only one year.

god dam those red flags.
shes black too and im too /pol/ for her. literally nothing of value was lost.

>that guy that intermittent fasts...

I'm hungry

>the old man who tells you tales of what he used to lift and how he can't lift anymore because of injuries

When I get old I'll just shut the fuck up about what I do now unless I have pictures proving it.

I cant wait to show those whippersnappers pictures of my 135lb squat

Why would you take a picture of that unless you're a girl on instagram?

So hungry i thought Statham was looking at a box of donuts and trying to decide which one he wanted to eat first

Are you the same faggot from yesterday who had a breakdown because anons were talking about work fitness conversations?

>that one guy that does Jim faces after a set

>that guy who posts a gif that doesn't move

Mostly, you get people talking about "toning up", or, among the alchemists and mystics, turning fat into muscle.

are you fucking dense?

I hate talking about it but literally everyone knows i work out and they keep asking me about it.

>try to never mention the gym
>people ask questions about my diet
>ask questions about gym, how much I lift
>keep answers as short as possible or dodge questions
>people still poke fun, calling me a bodybuilder and Arnold and such even though I never start conversations about exercise and almost never talk about exercise

Just leave me the fuck alone, fuckin normies.

That's me

>that guy on social media who always posts about working out

>that guy at work that if Veeky Forums as fuck
>he only eats chicken & rice
>talks about anime all the time
>mfw he's probably lurking right now

retard grip for retard

>go into breakroom to get some hot water
>a couple of dyels and a few women sat in there talking about dieting, woman who looks exactly the same as she did last year talks about how she can't lose weight despite eating at a 1500 cal deficit (kek)
>one guy pipes up and says he gained 30lbs of muscle this year doing p90x
>stop what i'm doing, think about saying something
>decide not to bother and walk off

i don't even give advice anymore, it always gets ignored

>never mentioning that I work out
>people ask me if i go to the gym
>denying it all

Am i doing good?

yes

Ive put on 40lbs of muscle thus year doing bodyweight routine is imagine with resistance from p90x is entierly possible to put on 30

CHAD eating PIZZA and PARTYING

yes, never admit you work out if you can help it, normies are clueless and it makes it awkward for everyone who does admit it which is pretty funny

lmao no you haven't, not without gear and not without serious weight training

you've put on at most 20lbs with a perfect diet and good routine, and 20 lbs of fat, i 100% guarantee it. and that's only if it's your first year working out.

nice bait

40 poons of muscle eh?

People like that don't want advice, they just want a Veeky Forums guy to reaffirm their beliefs.

I don't understand why you would lie about something so trivial

Ok maybe ive put on 35lb of muscle and 5lb fat. My bf% 1 month ago was 8.6% and it was only lower than that before i started working out hard

I admit it to the lads at work if they ask what im doing. It feels good helping people get on the path to making it

Good god, why do I see this awful advice posted on Veeky Forums so often?

Don't do this. You might think you're being cool, but false modesty is a woman's game. You will end up looking like an autist.

There's nothing wrong with casually admitting you hit the gym sometimes, just don't go into detail about your routine and you will be fine.

go on post a pic the user

Because engaging in conversation makes them spill their spaghetti

I have an ex fat friend that literally made it thanks to Veeky Forums. Problem is he doesn't get as much pussy as he would like because he literally acts in the way that Veeky Forums thinks Chad is like. It's hilarious, I never made the connection before.

Sadly i dont own a digital camera or web camera

>implying

I think a lot of people on this board are recovering weebs/autists, so they still see the gym as being the congregation place for meatheads and Chads. Afraid that they might lose some of their "geek cred", they think it's better to deny the fact that they take part in an activity that the guys who used to beat them up in high-school did almost exclusively.

Probably not a good idea (financial advisor at a well known corporation/earn lots of money ((especially for my age)))

I assumed its because normans don't know a thing about fitness, so talking about it is pointless.

Get her ebony ass /POL/ED

see:

>started a new job a couple of years ago
>first day at work
>manager is a 40yo fat double divorcee
>constantly says shit like "heh i used to go to the gym a lot but i realised its just for saddos with no life"
>often makes jokes about how useless muscles are etc.
>always on a meme diet of some sort - juice diets, vegan, no carbs etc.
>they only last maximum of 1 week
>"im having a cheat day" every other day
>catch him glancing at my arms all the time
>whenever i walk past him he looks completely intimidated and i can smell fear on him

that's why I don't ever talk about it unless im asked. some people have serious insecurities kek

I just tell em i lift weights. If they are interested then ill go more in depth oand if not ill leave it that

Then don't talk about it ad nauseam?

Good idea: Telling a girl you go to the gym "sometimes" when she asks.

Bad idea: Telling a girl about your 8 hour arm workout and your secret crush on Jason Blaha when she asks.

Found the guy who always talks about working out.

Cringe.

>That guy at work that drinks water out of his shaker cup

That doesn't make it pointless. Finding a common interest and debating with co workers makes the day go faster

Fug, you caught me..

>that fat girl who does Zumba and is constantly talking about it, but never loses any weight

f-finland?

>Everyone at work wants to lose weight
>I lost a bunch of weight so everyone asks me for advice
>I just tell everyone to count calories and exercise
>no one ever does, they "diet" for like a week than go back to eating whatever
I don't understand why calorie counting is like normie-repellent. It's like people can't comprehend the idea that you're not supposed to eat everything in sight simply because it's edible.

i started a new job and have mentioned it a few times, but only in response to questions about my day, like what i did before going into work that morning, etc. one person i work with trains martial arts and we swapped preferences on whey/postworkout shakes. truthfully, i would like to talk about it more with people, but i don't want to be that guy who shoves his passion in people's disinterested faces. it's pretty rapey

This. They think laws of thermodynamics dont aplly to biology

you're the equivalent to being the only out-of-the-closet homo at work. or the only minority in an office of crackers. people are fascinated by what they've never encountered in their sheltered lives. or maybe you're just a big, swole, dicking sucking darkie.

you're a black gay boi, ain't ya?

>that guy at work that looks like all he'd talk about is lifting but actually never talks about it and is rather prodcutive and well-rounded
>that guy who interprets any romantic/sexual interest as a joke and brushes it off, leading to him having nobody to return home to and perhaps dying alone
Oh wait that's me.

most people seem to think counting calories is gonna take over their lives or something when in reality it takes not even 5 min of your day.

You lads have heard about that Zumba instructor with Downs, right?

>fat into muscle

My roommate believed this. He was shredded as all fuck though. He was a stripper with the widest fucking superman chest it was crazy

No they don't, because only nerds consider it in those terms. They're just clueless.

>people at work always talking about what they do in the gym
>guys comparing BP max
>girls comparing squat max
>they ask me what I do to stay so fit (finally breaking out of otter mode, but on a slow bulk since its practically summer)
>"just yoga and a lot of sex"
>never mention working out on tinder profile
>when meeting girls from tinder and they ask if I go to the gym a lot I tell them I just play soccer
>actually work out 5 days a week
>drink aminos at work after morning workout, tell everyone it's fruit punch
>when at home constantly doing push-ups, core work, and pull ups while watching tv/playing ps4

undercover fitness enthusiast is the best bros, talking about the gym all the time isn't interesting

>not unloading all your nonsense on a girl the first night.

Liberating tbqh. There's less judgmental girls out there than you think. Told a girl flat earth theory and other x nonsense on the first date. Still together.

I can verify this as a former fattie

When I started I thought eh i'll lose weight but i'm not gonna count calories and within a few days I was like fuck I want to speed this up and I found myfitnesspal to help and realized its easy as fuck

>alchemists and mystics
kek

i do this, but mentioning it in public is a great way to get everyone to think you're a weird autismo.

Negative. Straight white male. "Jacked" by normie standards. And I guess I'm the only person at my job who exercises so it kind of makes sense.

Honestly it really does seem intimidating as fuck until you get a cheap ass food scale, myfitnesspal, and just realize that you've been retarded all this time.

>that passive aggressive kid who always talks about working out at work and makes giant walls of greentext stories of his coworkers not caring about his only hobby.

Hey I do that!!! What's wrong with doing that??

KEK

started yesterday. Been pretty good so far, and it's almost time for dinner

>crazy girls

I got a call from an oddly familiar phone number this morning. It's from my area code but not in my address book, which is 90% likely to be an old fling. No voice mail or follow-up text. Too scared to investigate, brehs.

>mfw it could be that trap I fooled around with in college

You did the right thing, user.

>tfw several of my coworkers lift
>tfw talk about lifting, festivals, and other college things while making $$$

Wait till you get a big boy job kiddo.

HA!

lmao you severely overestimate how good the average person is at detecting a lie. if you're 220 lbs 9% bf then obviously nobody is going to believe you if you say you just do cardio and pushups. if you just look strong and fairly muscular (i.e. a natty lifter), you can say you try to work out once a week when you can, but don't like doing it and regularly forget. they will relate to this and put down your gains to just good genetics, which is infinitely better than being viewed as a "gym rat"

you've got to remember a lot of people here lift 6+ hours a week and it's their main hobby, if they're honest about that normies will think they're a meathead with no life. it doesn't matter if it's not true, that is what they will think and it reflects badly on you.

god damn I can't unsee it

People like you are so fucking autistic. What country do you live in where being seen as a gymrat is bad? Australia has such a big gym culture in my age bracket that you'd probably get looked down on if you don't work out. Get a better country

I'm an argentinan med student, people here are skinny and short as fuck, theres absolutely no gym culture like in Australia and me and buds lift 6 hours a week if not a bit more and absolutely noone has ever said anything negative about this

>recovering

I'm just turning into a bigger one brah

That's me

K e k
Your phone doesn't have a camera either right?

Triggered.

this is me in pretty much every situation