Question:

Question:

Has anyone here actually TRIED the 8 hour arm workout?

Or attempted it?

I was thinking about trying it for shits and giggles and I just wanna hear someone's feedback about it.

I have to go to Uni

Why do you call it Uni?

It's college you fucking retard

Not everyone lives in murica

thx for the culture lesson mohammed

Litrally the most retarded person on here

no u

How?

I worked your moms legs for 8 hours once

Yo faggot. Even America has uni. The university of Texas, UofM, UofI. Are you actually this retarded? You can tell who went to cc

Do you know what dose-response relationship is? Working your arms for 8 hours makes no sense. At all.

What the fuck is an 8 hour arm workout

Hey! I went to cc...

SHOTS FIRED!

Good. I hope you like your job at Home Depot.

oh it shows

What are you? 14? No one laughed the first time. Same gagging isn't going to garner a better response

My excuse is I have a job faggot.

Work 8 hr shift, do eight hour arms, sleep eight hours, rinse repeat. I don't see the issue.

Wait, are you seriously thinking that shit is real? You're gonna fuck up your arms before finishing that shit

That's retarded.. I can't edge for 8 hours, I'll bust a nut in two max.

There is literally nothing wrong with CC.

98 percent of people give CC a bad name because 98 percent of people who go to CC are fucking retards who struggle to even get an AA

I'm at a University now and I started at CC

wagecucks get off my Veeky Forums

REEEEEEE

Go back to /r9k/ fucking faggot

You have a containment board for a reason.

> nothing wrong
> 98% failure rate
> non failure == going to a real school

Come on familia. You know in your heart that cc is just for failures and poorfags whose parents nag them to go to college even though literally any trade school would leave then with a higher base income.

I do know that. There's no denying it.

>tfw poor

So yeah. CC was a better option for my first two years

Good, so we agree there is something wrong with cc. But I'm proud of you for working to better yourself.

What are you studying at uni?

...communications, because it's easy

But I really don't care what I get my degree in. I'm not seeking a specific career where I would need a specific degree, i.e. Engineering

I'm just focused on getting A degree, really. Helps with moving up into management and corporate, senpai.

>tfw got my AA in less than two years

It's a University you fucking troglodyte.

Just like Football is kicking a ball with a foot, not your shit Rugby impression.

why doesnt it say 1/3rd of your day?
or 24/8 of your day

Trying it this Saturday will post when I do it

TWENTY FOUR HOUR TWITCH ARM SESSION

We fucking curl, then we fucking eat, then we fucking curl again till our biceps rip. LETS GO BETA HOUSE! AWOOOOOOOO

I'm so glad 9-11 happened. And I'm not even an Arab. What fun. I made popcorn that morning.

It's not a question of one or the other. Every country has both. But they are regarded as different types of institutions in different countries. Usually, universities are regarded as more academic and prestigious in nature. I think that it's only in America that they two terms are used interchangeably.

I bet you don't even eat 60 scoops per day

cc's are actually a better option, then transfer. Because tuition is so fucked you save a lot more money now

Better things to do with my life

>inb4 not gonna make it
>inb4 CMON

there's a youtube link where a skelly does the 8 arm workout. it's cringy as fuck. cba to find it.

>Hurr dur why do you call it Uni
>Go to Catalog
>Big fucking "University of Virginia" picture on one of the threads.

College in the UK is actually a lower form of education.

The path is typically Nursery - Primary School - High School - 6th Form / College / City and Guilds - University

I laughed.