VEGANS BTFO

youtu.be/zbNX2_C3W8Q

>men who eat meat have higher test levels

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VEGANS WERE BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Taking advice on test levels from a 150 pound dude that looks like a girl even with that beard to cover it up

This guy sounds like he read a bunch of wacky broscience articles about saturated fats, cholesterol, and "organic meat" and thinks he's been enlightened. Ironically, everything he's saying has already been addressed by VG in his videos.

>"ORGANIC meat is different! It has lots of omega-3s compared to regular meat!"
>omega-3 content is like 16mg per serving instead of 6mg

>"there's different LDL types! saturated fat raises the large, FLUFFY types, not the small, dense types!"
>both are atherogenic

>"observational studies show saturated fats aren't linked to heart disease!"
>these studies have been dismissed by leading scientists and medical organizations for having critical flaws that destroy their validity, and they often have financial backing from industries that sell saturated fats

Just because it's on a 23 minute long youtube video doesn't mean what he's saying is any better than the dumb shit you read on Veeky Forums

Masha'allah! Allah (swt) has prepared a fiery torment in the hereafter for vegans.

>mudslime sandnigger with a degree from some no name university has a personal vendetta against masturbation because it offends his skydaddy
>'neuroscientist'

That should tell you everything you need to know, OP.

How about I don't listen to an anorexic, half-breed nigger OR a filthy kebab about my diet?

youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc

Atherogenic.
LDL.
I don't think that it means what you think it means.

and what's your degree?

appeal to origin logical fallacy

Ahmed, quit spamming your videos.

pretty sure the opposite is true

go 2 bed ahmed

ITT: Vegans/vegetarians being bootyblasted

What do YOU think atherogenic means that you think LDL cholesterol wouldn't be called atherogenic?

Whoever is still commenting in these threads implying meat is fine is either trolling, a shill being paid to troll or an ignorant brain dead retarded piece of shit.

This world would flourish and the people would live healthier and longer if they knew what to put down their throats.

But since this system is all fucked up and the following masses can't tell shit from shinola, this revolution will take time.

Eating animal products and thinking their good for you is like believing in terrorism and 9/11. CIA funded, inside job, business as usual.

Stupid ignorants.

He seems pretty energetic to be completely honest famalamapatchizoid

please don't blow my country up

what about eating lamb

>neuroscience
I hate vegans as much as the next but that's the degree for people too stupid to do chemistry or biology

I like his Beard.

We wouldn't have to read your stupid post if your mom knew what to put down her throat.

Trust me she knows.