8/10 Female on my weightlifting team doesn't show up

>8/10 Female on my weightlifting team doesn't show up.
>I text her and joke about her missing her gains
>"user I just finished setting up my home gym. You want to come by and see it on Thursday?"
> I agree to come see it.
>She sends smiley emoji and then coffee emoji
>COFFEE

Does that mean I should "come inside for coffee". Does that mean she wants to fuck?

Jesus Christ...

Just go over and see it and be prepared for anything

Don't over think this

time to get yo dick wet user grats

>weightlifting team

You're over analyzing things man

Just go for it

If she isn't interested like that, then oh well, some other chick you reciprocate with will be

So...you just like...lift as a hobby? You're not like...a professional on a team?

Don't be an aspie. Go in, and feel the mood. If she seems like she wanna fuck, then make a move. If not, then compliment her home gym, and stay friends.

yes, jerk off before you go and fuck the shit out of her for an hour.
>also, send pics of her

basically you will have to fix everything and tighten all the screws . be prepared for power rack dilemma

Coffee is code for fucking. Fuck her brains out. Let me live vicariously throught you

>TFW she coffee emoji is right next to BFF 4 EVER emoji and she fucked it up.

Go there and be ready for anything.
Keep in mind that even if she's too autistic and doesn't understand the message she sends and really invites you to her friend zone maybe she hass a hot friends. You can befriend her and fuck her friend(s). That will make her very jelly and she'll eventually spread her legs for you. Then you can do anything you wish to her, anal, deepthroat, cum in mouth. She'll allow it 'cause she doesn't want to be worse in bed than her friend.

Send her a coffee emoji back, user. It's courtesy

>smiley & coffee
>smile = happy, coffee = energy
>happy & energy = sex
you're in

get your Emojis right, the eggplant means to fuck. send her the 100% she wants to chill bring in some drugs

these are good.
is she hot like OP pic?

Fuck off you shitposting faggot

Fuck you nigga. I at least contribute to this board. The only thing you do is insult people over the Internet. Pathetic

Filtered :^]

Oh yeah well I'm filtering any posts made by Anonymous

NEVER fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread