>run into old friend
>she mires, mentions she got her nipples pierced
>legit sends me pics of her tits so I can see
>try to make plans to hang out, keep falling through
>we hang out the other night with friends
>end up hanging out one on one
>lots of mires, feeling up my arm, all the good vibes
>but at the same time body language was saying no
>we even went back to her place and watched netflix and smoked but not good body language so didn't make a move

maybe she's attracted but doesn't want to do anything? she was pretty good friends with my ex and mentioned her quite a few times

You dun goof'd

bump

bumparooni

final bamp

LITERALLY NO FEMALE THAT ISN'T PSYCHOTIC WILL SEND YOU NUDE PICS IF THEY DON'T WANT THE D

PSYCHOS ARE P GOOD IN BED AS WELL

checked
what do user? like I know she's attracted to me but something's holding her back.

thinking of hanging out with her again and making a move while really drunk so I can have an excuse if she doesn't go for it

Post the tits fag

dude wtf 'no good body language' are you some kind of gay pua? she send you pics of her tits before watching netflix with you...
mistake: smoking weed - it will make you interpretate a lot of things that are non existant. next time bring the good vodka

i can't understand this statement there are too many negatives

THEN YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

Post pic of pierced tits OP

As in it seemed like it was just two friends watching Netflix. Not some pua fag but it's not hard to tell when a girl is closed off especially when you're hanging out on a couch

And I can handle my weed it's not a big deal.
I honestly think we've been friends for a while and she knew my ex well so it's weird for her even tho she really wants the D hence /mixedsignals/

As a girl, I can almost guarantee she wants you to make the first move. And if she's anything like me, I'd say she's expecting you to go full alpha on her. I don't mean rape her, use some common fucking sense, but be assertive without being pushy.

I Repeat, Post the tits faggot

post tits

Should have done the ol lickaroo

You done it now fag. Now everyones gonna be asking for nonexistant titty pics that a non existent girl sent you on a nonexistant phone i bet you dont even LIFT

This is cringe material, nor miring...
You're probably really bad at reading body language.
Or she doesn't use it the same way other girls do. Thats common too.
How you end up netflix and chilling, like literally just chilling, is beyond my comprehension. This is trigerring.. agh..

>postly reminder that op literally went to watch netflix and chill

>finish 0 to 1650 swim program
>Lost a lot of fat, body in much better shape, finally have a jaw again
>now constantly see girls flicking their hair when coming my way (nothing amazing, but a damn good start)
>at the same time, sister now has a bf and has lost a shitton of weight, also getting Veeky Forums
>she gained a lot of confidence, forced a guy she'd lent money to who was holding out on her to give it back

This is your daily reminder that 'we'reall gonna make it' is not just a platitude.

ALL
GONNA
MAKE IT

>pls maek into meme guise ;_;

Take this shit to /soc/ or /r9k/ or /b/
This is the shit that brought the robots here in the first place

the natty lickaroo is already a meme, newfriend.

The girl is never ever ever going to make the first move. If you're watching Netflix with a girl who sent oh pics of her tits, and you didn't initiate anything, you're a beta bitch boi

Thanks so much ive been looking for this for awhile

These "mirin" threads are a fucking joke. It's all shit like:
>f-female c-cashier smiled at me :)
>65 year old woman complimented my arms!
>a girl asked me for a lighter haha i didnt have one but it shows she trusted me and was interested maybe giving an indication she liked m-
UNTIL YOU'RE ACTUALLY HAVING SEX, YOUR "MIRES" DON'T MEAN SHIT.

LMFAO at gymcels. These are things that happen to EVERYONE.

I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, I have a face even a mother couldn't love and as and guess what? Cashiers REGULARLY "smile" at me, I OFTEN get asked for lighters or directions and NONE OF IT MEANS SHIT!!! Fucking LMAO. Face it, attraction is determined by GENETIC factors. If you don't have height, face and frame, you're FUCKED. And yes, girls at clubs will talk to the UGLIEST GUYS ALIVE. Don't think they ACTUALLY like you for a SECOND.

WHILE you're IN the gym, PIZZA is EATING chad

not gonna post tits, sorry guys

might I direct you this way though

dikhed

jeeez thats a shitty situation.

All i can tell you user is, that some females are so stubborn they will NEVER make the first move or give you that "obvious sign".

But well

>sent nude pics
>netflix and chill
>smoke weed
>and you still dont make the first move

uhh autism sucks OP, dont worry i am just as naiv and dumb as you heh

normally I'd have no problem making a move, rejection really isn't a problem and I was getting some positive vibes

but we're pretty good friends and as gay as it sounds I don't wanna make it weird. I'm just gonna try again next time we hang out

I dont know why but the last 4 words made me laugh so hard

Yeah i know what you mean. When you are good friends with someone, it feels like they do all these things just because they are close friends. It would be kinda awkward making a move on a good friend.

See it like this: Sending nude pics, doing "netflix and chill" and feeling up your arms is more than most girls would be ready to do.
You wont get more than that user, its as far as a girl (and even your close friend) would go.
I know it sounds stupid, but they will give you all these signs but they will never give you a "yes, fuck me".

This is what i would do.

Ask her to meet at her place again and smoke pot.

When both of you are high (make sure she is too) sit somewhere comfortable and simply say:

>hey, come here

with a slight smile and a calm voice.

If she sits next to you, grab her waist get REALLY close to her face and look her deep into the eyes for a few seconds.

This is a situation, where if the girl doesnt want you, she will pull away from you, arch her head backwards or whatever "bad body language" you can think of.

If she is chill and relaxed, go for the kiss.

I know this is kinda "romantic", but this way you will know if she wants to kiss you, without actually kissing her or go for the kiss directly.

It worked for me a few times. I looked them close in the eyes with a smile, and if they were relaxed and chill (and looking into my eyes aswell) i just knew i could go for the kiss

>Leaving uni gym
>Massive shoulder pump
>Tight fitting shirt, bought it when I was 15-16
>Get changed and slowly making my way to my car
>Make eye contact with qt3.14
redhead
>solid 8.5
>Get a Tinder match with her 2 hours later
>Go to some bar i didn't even know with her, just hangin out
>Get back to her place, pound the living shit out of her cooka
>She mirin hard, scratching my back with her fingernails, saying shit like "your back is so tight"
>Hardcore texting game, she sended me some gr8 nudes and shit.
>Feels good to pull hoes and to not give à fuck Man

Slowly getting up there with zyzz

Why do guys post threads like these? Don't you have a group chat where all of your friends analyze every mistake your potential suitors make or tell you what you did wrong and suggest courses of action?

It's like you guys have no friends.

B L E W I T
L
E
W
I
T

>lose 40lbs
>start to look really handsome actually
>have extreme autism
>Notice people mirin me at the gym, I'm 6'3 and have a really good physique
>catch girls constantly staring
>shave head, start wearing long sleeve shirts to gym
>people no longer stare

Ahhh, feels so good now. I can just lift in peace without people gawking lmao.

Based.

What's holding her back is being attracted to a fucking faggot that's too scared to touch her fucking boob after bringing him home.

How would you do the reverse of this, say if OP were a girl trying to initiate things with a guy?

>didn't try for a blow jon at the very least

fucking pleb

How do you grab someone's waist when they are sitting next to you? checkmate.

... By using your muscles to extend your arm, and using your brain to coordinate your hand gesture ?

Nice pasta, what kind of microwave do you have?

Let's get back on topic lads.

How do you guys know if a girl is gonna flake or not?

Proud of you bud

This is like the funniest thing to me I don't know why

Flip a coin mate. They are ruled by emotions. No logical consistency

The kind that can reheat even the stalest pasta. Also, I feel pretty proud to be the person this person was created in response to haha.

The hard work is paying off m8

top kek

> thick, solid, tight

>be assertive without being pushy
wut

Shut up whore its obvious

honestly she might just be bad at body language

>invite girl over to swim in my pool
>she comes over in bikini
>think i got this shit sealed
>she dsnt drink
>start flirting with her
>she kinda responds neutral to it
>try to swim up next to her
>whenever i do, she swims to a different location
>body language is all wrong
>thinking i fucked up
>she leaves and i dont kiss her, not even sure if i gave her a hug or anything
>she was actually into me but nervous
>week later we are dating
>week after that we are fuckin

just make a move. you will know if shes into you or not. next date i put on a movie and 10 mins in i just went for the makeout into the shirt off into the unbuckling.she stopped me at the pants but next time we were good to go.

I commented "Suh" on a grills picture and she liked it.

Am I in?

Tf is suh?

Not much dude, suh you?

>honestly she might just be bad at body language

>she mires
>she specifically mentions her boos
>sends pics of said boobs
>make plans to meet
>feels him up
>brings him fucking home
>OP himself mentions the keyword 'netflix', which implies netflix and chill was spoken off

>honestly she might just be bad at body language

I swear to God I can't ever tell if you retards are actually this autistically beyond hope or just baiting.

Suhhhhh dude

This, Not every girl fuck a dozen guys a month
>Be 18
>Meet qt3.14 8.5/10
>Eventually learn from a common guy friend (not a cuck either, had a good head on his shoulder too) that qt3.14 only ever had one boyfriend in her life
>Pure virgin too
>Eventually manage to date this goddess
>Took six months to go beyond kissing and sleeping together
>Took 3 takes because she broke down crying in the middle of it because she was insecure as fuark
>Traditionnal family
>Traditionnal mentality
>Eventually had sex
>We dated for 4 years
>It's been 4 years now
>She's now married

Well now I remember the feels. Not like it applies on OP's case, since she sent boobs and all that.

Nah, bitches are weird. I slept over a girls place once and she didn't even want me touching her. The next morning she really wanted to fuck, so we had a quickie.

Females are weird, bro.

she sent you bewbs so i guess the negative body language was asking you to overcome it thus negating any defaming of her character that might come about

womin need to consider this stuff

you were supposed to have more self confidence and charisma which in common tongue they call 'game' and make it happen

preparation meeting opportunity brother

you were too overexcited to prepare, prettymuch a common error in young man natch

don't try to detail the poor sap this stuff has gotta come from within

>Dressed up a little.
>Fitted cardigan, etc
>Decide to have a cheat meal for the first time in a month and hit up Chipotle
>Walk in, two girls at the counter.
>Both are acting really bubbly and flirty compared to when I'm in casual, baggy clothes.
>First girl loads me up with two huge heaps of double meat.
>Second girl doesn't even charge me for the 2nd serving.
I'm cool with this.

mirin award of the day senpai picture highly related my buddy Brock

I feel like you're trolling BUT....
IF she sent you a picture of her pierced nipples and you didn't do anything, she probably thinks you're gay.

Nigga the woman had him over for netflix and chill and he still did nothing.

He's either trolling or a fucking retard.

>once a landwhale a few years ago
>Running along the usual road in the morning in a tank top and shorts
>notice car slowing down
>qt biting her finger staring at me
>feels like I made it

bruh something really similar happened to me too. Server girl and cashier girl mirin' hard - I got double meat, guac, etc. (basically max calories for a normal-ish order) and the server girl was like "pure gains ;)" as she gave it to the cashier girl to ring me up. didn't get charged for the double meat

Much like "gymcel," one fuckhead repeating it does not a meme make.

Natty lickaroo has been here for years now, so I'd say it's a meme.

Kekkity

>wear a nice fitting shirt
>sister is on couch
>"user, what are you trying to look sexy for?"
>"'m-m not"
>walk past her and fart in her face

>;_; meme police pls stop

So if a girl gives you all these signals but still displays cold body language, how do you make a move if she's not receptive? Teach.

>solid

Yes please explain this shit to me.

So a guy's sending you mixed signals? The fuck?

>yeasterday sitting at work as regular
>working as a manager at home appliances dealership
>mom calls, sais one of her friends want to come and buy a new cooker and she wonders if I can give her some advice and personal discount
>she turns up, definition of milf, 40 something in great shape
>I show her arount the store, help her choose a model and arrange emploees discount
>once we are done she starts telling me how she remembers me little and how big I've become and that she like how I've grown a beard
>while she's talking she starts playng with her hair, giggles liek a schoolgirl and at one point she bit her fucking lip
>asks if she can come again in a week cause she might need some other stuff for her home

You heven't prepared me for this, Veeky Forums. What do I do now?

>Continue to let her flirt with you
>I hope you're on commission
Don't have sex with your friends mom lmao

Wait a sec, she's flirting with you and getting an employee's discount? Maybe she thinks she's got you wrapped around her little finger.

Idk man idk

I'm not on comission, I'm not even in sales, and I can give that discount to literaly anyone who asks me personaly, so thats not a big deal.

She looks so much like a girl I know. What's her name?

I like these threads. Even if it might all be fiction it gives me motivation to better myself. To get to the stage where all the daydreams may become a reality.

I'm pretty sure that's a picture of you. I've seen that body posted here before. I've seen that weird chest around here before..

Hahahaha

Alpha

R u me

Allmywat.jpg

Which story do you want to tell yourself at night for years to come. Carpe Diem friend.

>3 years ago, DYEL
>walking in clothing store with friend
>he goes to fitting room
>qt working there ask me if i need some advice
>she looks like a friend of mine, a fucking clone
>make some jokes about it and talk for few minutes
>friend come back, time to leave
>her : "Hey, if you see my clone again, warn me" she lays a piece of paper to me with her phone number
>me : "haha, i'll not bother you for that !"
>go out, walk for a minute ... i'm a fucking autist

Pls b b8

Sure showed them!

May Marmalade

This!

No one is this bad surely

does this count as a mire? never been told I'm a dancer

"Mom's friend" and "Friend's Mom" are too very different things. All Systems Go.