>work
>gains
>girlfriend

Pick 2 and only 2.

Whoever can balance all 3 is not human

>work
>gains

Who needs a gf?!

You need work, gains, social gains, wealth and alot more to get a girlfriend so ill take work and gains then mate

How can any male stand in front of her resist the urge to rape her?

Work gains and wife.

Sauce??

>I react to her tits
DAAAMN

kek

Lia Marie Johnson

>Be a personal trainer
>lift at work
>Go Home
>plow gf (daily cardio)
>cuddle and talk with her about stuff, maybe watch something or play vidya
>repeat

That'd be the way to do it

Thank you so much

>I work three 12 hour shifts a week.
>Gf works 9-5
>I lift on my days off during the early hours
>We enjoy each other when we're at home together

Not that hard desu

>Gains
>Gf

Checkmate, neets

I've been doing all 3 but if I don't get 8 hours of sleep I feel like I got 0. I also work from home so I can go to the gym in the middle of the day.

Getting home from work and going to the gym when you're real tired takes a ton of willpower, especially when the gains goblin just wants to catch up on tv shows.

tl;dr work from home and its possible.

>work from home

Soo.. cam flex shows?

>tfw when combine 4 things
>studies
>work
>gains
>friends
>nogf

me and all of my friend's gfs all complain about our time at the gym. and i don't even work but i stay up late as fuck and wake up in the afternoon then go gym and my gf complains about that...which is fair but i'm so lazy to change.

>wake up at 5, go to gym.
>shower and finish up by 7:30-8:00
>get to work by 8:40
>leave somewhere between 5 and 7.
>gf time

Wow so hard I can't believe it.

Jokes on you I'm only making gains at work.

NOT THIS GUY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

How do you even get enough sleep?

Have a friend balancing all three plus a third job. Thankfully I do my fitness at my job, so work and fitness here go hand in hand, since I do nothing.

Getting a second job or security post for the weekends and plan on getting a boyfriend sometime during the summer.

>Tfw when fag in Kansas shitty, misery

>friends
>gf's
get out of here chad!
REEEE

I got all three, but it's stressful af

By not being a muslim.

This desu

by being a real man and actually engaging her with your presence

work + gf obviously

I wish I wasn't autistic around girls

I have a good group of guy friends now, hopefully they can save me lmfao

>work
>gains
>studies
>girlfriend
>friends
I can balance all 5 u nigger, you must just be lazy as shit

what u mean m8, I'd fuck her up anyways.

found the homo

Do you lift 2 times a week or what nigger?

>go to school every day
>work 3 days a week as waitress, so long busy evenings
>work out 3 days a week, not looking to become she-hulk anyway so 3 times is enough
>occasionally chill with friends
>spend evenings with gf

I often have really busy days tho, so that basically means getting up at 6.30, going to school, studying, going to work and back at home at 11/12pm
But I still find enough time to do shit for myself too

>part time job

yeah that's why you have time

>3 days a week as waitress

>Wake up: 6
>Go reach gym by: 7
>Work: 9
>Go home: 5:30
>Free time
>Sleep: 10

>implying it's even possible to have a full time job while also having a full time study

I am not the person you responded to, but i have a gf, work full time overnight, go to the gym on my lunchbreaks to lift, and go to school 5 days a week for an engineering degree. I do not, however, spend time with friends. You spend too much time shitposting on Veeky Forums.

I do work long shifts tho, usually start at 4pm till about 11/12pm
Doesn't seem that busy but if you have to go to school till 3 and then immediatly go to work it is

gains and gf

are you a lesbian?

yes

How does your gf not cuck you when you have nothing to provide to her since you have no job?

disregard women and acquire mass amounts of currency

in reality you don't need to settle though. you can have all three.

>tfw I make 12k/mo as a personal trainer
>I pick all 3

>went from 150 to 170
>work part time
>graduating a year early
>have qt 3.14 azn gf
>in a top tier frat at my school
>tfw was lonely book nerd in hs

Don't listen to him fit, you can be the übermensche.

Because she doesn't exist.

>work
>gains
>boyfriend

>provider game
>not a cuck

pick one and only one

What fraternity, what school.
Time to see if you're even close to SEC Greek tier

Chapman FIJI.

Your girl will leave you for someone better if you're a poverty boyfriend who lives off neetbux

I want to be a stay at home dad who lifts all day and raises his kids to be little alphas while mom wagecucks.

So gains and gf.

That's pretty /comfy/ lad

Lol good work you made me smile

Broke up with gf to focus on career.. Mixed feels

>work 3 days a week

Privilleged little bitch daddy buys you time

>I react
Good one.

My dream is to have a big house, 6 kids and an amazing home gym. I want to spend all of my time with the kids, lifting stuff, making furniture and shitposting.

I need a rich gf to make this a reality.

bruh

Work and gf. Pls help fit, my DL and squat have stalled since gf happened, and it took me two weeks to take my the press from 115 to 120.

LOL no, I do architecture work and 3D (computer) modeling/renderings

Damn son, Depaul FIJI here. Best taste user, we are for sure making it

I'm balancing all three... just.

more like

>gains

Kind of my dream also but replace kids with dogs. It's kind of my life now except I assemble whatever furniture I can in my apartment and I only have 1 dog and bunch of fish.

No rich gf though so i have to work for shit.

>work
94k + 10% bonus end of year
>gains
6'2" 195 12% bf
>gf
4 months in

i don't have many friends outside of my gf and her friends though

By kissing his girlfriend on the cheek and going upstairs to bed at 8 every night leaving her to be ravaged by their son's father all night. Gotta stay fresh for that 9-5, r-right?

I hope thats kg and not lb or you got some disciplined gym time to catch up on

You forgot
> get cucked by a guy making 6 figures because you're a fucking personal trainer

>120kg press

yeah..no

Didn't see this one before, she is hot af.

It's not difficult in the slightest, even if you work long hours.

Wake at 7
Work 8 - 6
Train 6:30 to 8 (7 if just a cardio day)
8 -12 free time with girlfriend

>long shift
>not even 8 hours

Women at work folks

I hate going to the gym between 4 and 7pm
It gets full of clueless people fucking around and I want to kill someone with a barbell

7:30pm onwards is GOAT

damn she reminds me of my ex's little sister. imagine living with her for 3 years while she's underage and you're doing her sister. She wears tight t-shirts with no bras around the house and short shorts or these sweat pants with a small hole on the ass so you can tell she's not wearing underwear.

...Oh and she's super bubbly, nice, and flirty the entire time and you don't know if she's just naive or knows what she's doing. When her mom or sister comes home and she's sitting next to you on the couch she moves farther away and looks guilty, so you assume the latter but you will be homeless if you make a move on her so you leave it be... plus she's underage remember?

That was damn near torture, I ran into her about a year ago and she still looks good but lost that bubbly teenage innocence. She's been in a relationship with some billionaire from Indonesia for a few years now. I was in college while I lived with her and supposedly inspired her to get an education (I was the only positive male in her life) but after her sister and I broke up she decided to be a gold digger. Honestly I don't blame her though the dude's family is fucking loaded.

this will fuel my dick for weeks ily

My mom used to complain about having to work 5 hours a day 4 days a week. Her job involves sitting at a desk and greeting people.

Yep, seems about right :/
Still figuring out that third part.

It can be a little annoying, but it helps if you're confident enough to ask people to work in.

I always go straight after work because it cuts down half an hour of travel back and forth, but in an ideal world I'd go as late as possible

I've also noticed that when I go to the gym after a day of work and I didn't sleep enough the day before, my joints hurt more and I feel more prone to snap city

>that feel when we broke into FIJI's house, stole a ritual book, and burned it

If I'm tired my entire body hurts. I'm a very energetic person when I get sleep but I'm probably the most sensitive person I know when it comes to lack of sleep.

I really hate it. If I have 2 nights in a row where I get 7 hours of sleep or less I will fall asleep on the floor first chance I get.

>plan on getting a boyfriend

do you need to have a bf that bad that you talk about it like you're planning on cleaning your basement

My gf is supporting me. Im living the life lads

working 15 hours a week at McDonalds doesnt count

if you don't sleep, yes

She's complaining about you to her girlfriends. They are telling her to 'ditch that loser'

Not human checking in
>work
>work second job
>college
>hot wife
>gains
>car hobby

It's like your not even trying to leave humanity behind

Fuck FIJI. Buncha autistic spergy nerds. Most socially awkward group of people Ive met in college.

So I can be a shredded NEET with a hot gf? Sounds great.

Oh wait, that's already my life.

This can't be real ... Still hot though, got any more?

I will check if I have anything else.

found another one.

Why not get a gf who lifts?

yeah

iktf

started a new job and I'm visibly tired all day. gonna have to go to bed earlier

Because they're extremely rare unless you're dating a girl who competes