/plg/ - Powerlifting General

/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Other urls found in this thread:

gregnuckols.com/2013/10/21/a-case-study-in-programming-insanity/.
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFXqwIGNqI
instasync.com/r/lonelypl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what is everyone lifting today/ tomorrow?

>Sean thinks he can own a corporation
Kek clearly he's as rich and successful as he claims.

>what are shares
>it is impossible to be a majority share holder of a company and/or corporation (Sean also didnt even specify what it was so either way you're wrong kek)

I lol

he also didnt even say if it was publicly traded

i lol

are you literally in high school?

stupid fucking gif doesnt even show it shooting

Here's to a fallen hero. He did more for the sport in his short time competing and smashing records than anyone in this general ever will.

5/3/1 deads, 5x3 paused squats, BBB squats, 3-4x10 ab wheel, and hamstring curls tomorrow.

>I'm CEO
>Corporate executive officer
>but I own this corporation
>i-its through shares
Do you not realize you wouldn't own the company, you would own majority controlling share.
>guys I'm a super smart rich business man but I don't know basic business

shoulda read the filename Tbh

rip sweet prince

He has one (1) (uno) (0+1) (ich) world record to his name.

I'll give you a second to go back and correct yourself because I think you may now see how retarded you actually sound

but you can

>500 competition wilks
And you?

My stay awake and drive for long periods of time and occasionally save lives muscles. I gotta stop signing up for 36s tbqh.

He taught me that being retarded can make you look incredibly stupid at meets.

I just lost braincells reading this post

Have I missed something here?

Friday:
4x8 OHP
3x7-8 Paused CG Bench
4x10 BB Row (strict)
3x12-14 Lateral Raises (Olympic style, full ROM)

Lifting my fat ass out of the chair to run tomorrow. 6 weeks ago I couldn't jog for a minute without hacking up a lung. 25 minutes bby - though those last few are in slow motion.

Down 93 pounds - 52 more to go.

Did any of you test junkies pop your shoulder lifting yet?

Wew, gave some serious consideration to picking up running again over the summer but so far...

At least my weight/bf are about where I want them though.

350x5 deadlift was nice and clean

Volume squats afterwards are fucking brutal however

Hancott withdrew from Worlds. Telltale signs appeared weeks ago, when he couldn't maintain his promised daily upload scheduled The motivation is just gone, his back is aggravated again, and he simple doesn't want to fake it any longer. Probably also didn't want to put a fake smile on every video and front for his sponsors' shitty clothes.

Truly inspirational athlete, even Layne supports him in his decision and truthful tell-all video (which has gotten criticism by lolfed lifters and general casuals for being too whiny and self-serving).

Lol sean did cuz no lats

Anyone know of a 2-3x a week, semi linear progression squat program I could run for a while? Doing Mag Ort and gaining ten pounds over the summer, want to get my highbar up at the same time, got my own bench program that's been working well and I expect it to keep working (very) well while I keep stuffing my face.

Get on it brah, just run something simple like C25k - if you're in decent shape already you can toss it in at the end of your lighter workouts and actually increase your gains. Plus, you get an additional 800 calories to play around with during the week.

modified smolov

That isnt Sean you imbecile

I should be training my Snatch right now, and doing back Squats with pauses so I can try a new PR on saturday... but I'm just so tired. Spent too much time shitposting late at night yesterday and didn't get enough sleep because I had classes early in the morning. kek

But I'll do my paused squats at least...

oh, and herro dreamer :3

TM? 5x5 using 75-90% of the 5RM on monday, 3x5 using 65-75% (lighter weights) on wednesday, then 1x5 or 2x3 maxing out and adding 2kg on friday.
If you're already kinda stuck in the squat, then start doing 2x3 but use your 5RM at first instead of your current 3RM.

Or Nuckols. He has plenty of squat programs that you can add to your current training routine. Though some of his squat programs are pretty memey.

There's also Candito's Squat program, though that one kinda requires a focus on the squat.

How would you modify it from four days to two?

Eyeballing Nuckols and GZCL.

I have enough self-hate to make C25K a one-day program, I just have to actually lace up and hit the road some morning. Maybe Sunday.

Classic sean meme

"It's not me"

What do you not like about the squat routines?

>Haven't lurked plg in a year or so
Almost everyone is still here
Well this is somewhat sad, yet good
Aside from you Sean go outside

RPE is a shitty system .

Sean will drop u lol

>How would you modify it from four days to two?
just stretch out the time frame
base meso is 3 weeks @4x/week (+1 testing week)
instead do 6 weeks @2x/week (+1 testing week)
same for the intensity cycle which can be completed in as little as 7 weeks with 2x/week frequency.

the drop in frequency makes it a lot easier, as well as entering maxes that will match the amount of progress you can make

>as well as entering maxes that will match the amount of progress you can make

I don't... can you please repeat that?

Some are pretty good.
Others are fine but he memes too much about using every single type of stance width or bar position.
Doesn't mean they're bad, just not specific enough or with enough frequency for your main squat in my opinion.

But you can just customise it, ofc.

You mean the 3x week one where you only do comp squat on day 1? Yeah I don't like that. I hate front squats and I don't think I need pause squats. I like the beginner 2x week one though. Although I wish he had a weekly progression one similar to the texas method but with more volume.

dont stop

the biggest problem with smolov is that people just put in their normal training max which if you follow the program to a T should give you between 60-100lb increase, but unless someone is a noob and can add between 5-10lbs a week to a lift there is no way they'll succeed. Instead you should lower your max so that at the end of the program you will make a reasonable amount of progress, maybe 30-40lbs in ~13 weeks.

reminder sean is a white bulked millionaire who wipes his feet on weak pretenders before entering his fireproof estate to fuck whichever girl he chooses.

Ohh okay sure, I wouldn't even think about a 100% Smolov

>delusions intensify

Paused squats are good. But doing Paused squats with highbar while your main stance is lowbar... is pretty pointless. You should be doing paused lowbar instead.

>Although I wish he had a weekly progression one similar to the texas method but with more volume.

You can just customise a TM scheme for yourself.

I've been doing a routine he wrote out here gregnuckols.com/2013/10/21/a-case-study-in-programming-insanity/. It's a lot of fun and I am able to add 5lbs every week.

>am able to add 5lbs every week

That's pretty much every intermediate program in existance

I know, but I like it a lot better than madcow and TM.

I will drop you lol

>third day of benching in a row
>hit 94% at an RPE of maybe 7.5

PROJECT MOMENTUM YES

>tfw failed fifth set of 85% volume squats after PRing on deadlifts

Guess I should drop the weight a bit next time

>Volume squats after Intensity deadlifts
You need to do them the other way around bud

You need to not do PR deadlifts on the same day as VD squats at all.

Seriously though, it seems like literally EVERYONE is visibly upset that I'm rich and had sex with a lot of girls

i mean, if benchbeta was rich and fucking a lot of girls, would you hate him? or is it the fact that you cant tolerate me so you cant tolerate that im rich/successful etc

this

I was doing a TM split where I'd alternate ID DL and VD squat and then ID squat and VD deadlift. Same with OHP and Bench.

I may look into another way to split TM desu since I like going to the gym more than 3 times a week

you realize not a single person believes in either of those things, right?

Just do an upper/lower split?

Just have a volume day and intensity day.

I think hes just depressed that brit moved out

I think you're alright Sean, you keep it real. Keep on keeping these tripfags in check.

I know that's in PP but even Rippetoe has backed away from that.

is right

Me too tbH.

is klokov natty?

Breh, just do Trappy's sheiko tm split

kek

Not joking,that was a pointless post

Damn, seriously? I got the idea cause I just finished up PP recently and I liked the idea of going to the gym more often. Did he have any reasons for backing off the split method exactly?

That's the worst routine he's written. Only 34 reps for bench per week.

There's other split routines. The better one is where you have a volume day then an intensity day upper/lower split. so
1- volume squats+deadlifts
2- volume Bench+OHP
3- intensity squat+deadlifts
4- intensity bench+OHP

If you want to do 4-day, do an upper/lower OR copy my brilliant template.

>5x5 SQ, 6x5 BP
>4x4 paused DL, ~3x5 CGBP
>SQ/BP PR triple, back off triples
>DL PR triple, back off triples

Extra bodybuilding on DL ID if you want.

He moved away from the alternating ones because on the lower days especially the lifts interfere with one another.

I dont understand why you would not, many people do believe me, maybe its been my timestamped cars, screenshot of bank accounts, numerous other things ive posted throughout the years, starting in ike 09 or someshit, its become blatantly obvious, so try to see through your jealousy, my poor man

Youve never posted any of those tjouvh
You just say you have and call people new if they doubt you.

How much has this added to your lifts?

Just found the (good) oly lifting version of Norsefat youtube.com/watch?v=_oFXqwIGNqI

Yeah I read of that variation too.

Ive been doing

1. Intensity squat + volume DL
2. Intensity bench + volume ohp
3. intensity dl + volume squat
4. intensity ohp + volume bench

but as stated its pretty damn hard for the lower days because of the alternation.

I'm still DYEL tho with pitiful lifts of 290x5 squat, 205x5 bench, 350x5 deadlift

>if benchbeta was rich and fucking a lot of girls, would you hate him?
He doesn't need those for me to hate him.

>when you put your last 1rm on da bar and hit it ez

Isleygramming confirmed GOAT

Trip on Phil/isley

Hello, you may have remembered my post from yesterday:

"Wish me luck tomorrows senpaitachi, I have a big day tomorrow, one of your life changing events and if I fail what is needed to be achieved of me then the subsequent aftermath will be extremely calamitous to me and others

I need this and I'm not sure if i can do it "

As a feel good story, I would like to provide an update; I have since completed this hurdle and life altering task (with flying colours might add) that was required of me

I mean yes he is literally the worst human being alive but somehow faggit trips here like him

Congrats lad.

LONENLYPL IF YOURE HERE

COME IN THE OFFICIAL PLG INSTASYNC RIGHT NOW

instasync.com/r/lonelypl

Good lad.

The book says the version you where doing is harder.

literally never seen a shred of evidence posted by you

just you giving excuses NOT to post proof of anything

its not like people scream LIAR at you. people point and laugh, boardshorts even humors you for fun

people treat you like a child

I don't think any trips like him.

did u lose ur virginity

>literally never seen
All im seeing from you is a lot of butthurt

I was either 13 or 14 at the time, the girl was really good as sucking penis but she said she was also a virgin so i believed her

her tits were also massive, one of those types that develop really quickly then turn into sewer trash by 20 lelmao7

I notice more and more trips are starting to see him for what he is, for what ive been insisting he is from day 1

A good amount. It wasn't one of those 'holy fuck' progress TM runs like some people make but I still hadn't totally crashed and burned before I jumped on the Sheiko train.

Half the trips here are unlikable anyway, tee bee haitch.

More delusion, by the master-meme-man

>half

can i get a list of these good trips please lol

If you notice he tries to talk to boardshorts and even he doesn't like him anymore kek.

I was asking the guy that was posting about some major task, but thanks anyway Sean.

he reminds me of this chubby fat kid i used to give swirlies to in high school lelmao

What makees you think I wasnt the major task guy ;)

>can i get a list of these good trips please lol

Most of them don't even post in a helpful way anymore because of the autism infestation

>Norse
>Marcel
>Buda
>Garagebrony
>SteamRolan
>Avon