imgur.com/BhRuu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many percent of nigger is this guy since he has blue eyes

Elliot hulse is a fucking brute

GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY

>elliot

Eyy man, so you wanna be a vegan.

Oh wait, forget that

half black half white, so about 40%(not a typo, full negros are only 80% black)

Do you guys think they hot, manly twin sex?

Got real lucky on those genes then

Man i laughed like a maniac how pissed they were for losing GAINZ because of that vegan diet.

LOST ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ!!11!

They did DNA test.

>They're apparently 58% SSA, 41% European, and 1% Native American.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20

ye i jus wan sum mussels mayne

So I havent watched these guys in forever.
Checked out there youtube channel.
Do they really just eat junk food every day now?
Kinda shit channel is that.
Some weird fucking fetish watching to buff black men eat pizza and icecream all day.

They pandering to the fat feminazi crowd?
>Aw yeah buff man, shove that coldstone icecream into my mouth.

>tfw 100% scandinavian
>tfw don't have blue eyes

They've always been eating junk food. They go hard at Popeyes on the buttermilk biscuits and used to rourinely film cheat days. They've been doing that for years.

fuck i can't find the gorilla gif

imgur.com/BhRuu
nvm

There is a procedure to get you blue eyes if you want them so much...

Nah I don't mind.

Just kinda pisses me off to see niggers having them WHEN I DON'T

This. Everyone with brown eyes has blue eyes literally directly underneath them. Blue eyes are a mutation where the brown layer to the iris is not present.

So what color are they? Green,brown?

Anyway that blue eyes laser procedure is about $5000

Green.

What I'm really saying, is that race mixing should be illegal tbqhwy

danes and norwegians are not guaranteed to have light colored eyes. If you from a non polish/german baltic littoral country you are nearly guaranteed to have them.

Same, green

blue eyes are of indigenous western european hunter gatherer origin, green eyes are of western siberian hunter gatherer(aryan) origin

I have slav dna?

fuck

Am Norwegian actually.

Was hoping for R1a1 aryan invader master race, turns out I'm just a reg. I-M253 peasant

>is that race mixing should be illegal

You are like, more than 2000 years too late. Even ancient Romans pounded dem black booties.

i have green eyes

i come from aryan genes?

im short with black hair though. where'd you read about this?

I-M253 occurs with greatest frequency in scandinavia

ie the whitest ethnicities

>hoping for R1a1
>Insulting I-M253

At least hope for R1B you mongoloid easten fuck

BUT I'M NOT A MONGOLOID EASTERN FUCK THAT'S THE WHOLE PROBLEM

Also, fuck you, who the hell wouldn't want to be scythian, they're basically the greatest culture of all time.

It was always present in small to moderate amounts, but the oldest samples of green eyes originate in western siberian caucasoid samples in the early bronze age

>He wants to be an iranian sandnigger instead of white

refugee pls go

Man this thread is traveling places...

SCYTHIANS ARE NOT IRANIAN REEEEEEEEEE

Hyperborean colonists are what they were, they were whiter than white and cucked the shit out of everyone else for a while.

>greatest culture of all time
>IQ stunted nomadic fucks
>DId not go through societal clarkian selection for max IQ unlike nearly every other europoid group

Why would you want to be the lenny of european ethnic groups?

hyperborean ancestry was a small component of the indo-europeans. They were mostly eastern european with a moderate amount of georgian

Intellectualism is a total meme, so is agriculture. Animal husbandry and pastoralism are clearly better for spiritual (see; Cain and Abel) and physical development. Also closer to the way of my ancestors, i.e. farmers and fishermen primarily doing animal husbandry.

There's also the fact that CIVILIZATION is sandnigger bullshit, see the Epic of Gilgamesh glorifying the destruction of the barbaric (i.e. MASCULINE) spirit of the ur-man Enkidu.

Then why do they come here and destroy civilization

They're not, they're just replacing it with their own (somewhat superior IMO) civilization.

The white man was not created to till the soil.

The middle east was significantly pastorialized by the arab invasions and the subsequent extermination of genetically aramaic populations by hulegu and tamerlane(Iraq was nearly completely depopulated).

Aha, so you are a sandnigger after all

go back to iran you fuck

WTF are you talking about. Farming takes far more discipline and organization than sand nigger camel and goat herding. Farming civilization created the foundation for human progress

How can I be a sandnigger if I belong to haplogroup I-M253?

I don't fucking want any foreigners here any more than you do and believe it's essential to preserve the peoples of Europe. But I sure as fuck don't have much in store for limp-wristed matriarchal liberalism, and yes, that includes "classical liberalism", natural rights are an abomination.

iran is a valid, but bad example, IQ Is too high. Use an arab country instead

Humanity was a mistake

Cause you want western civilization to die and you want us to live in tree cabins while the arabs get all convenient farming for themselves

I chose iran because he was glorifying scythians, kek

SCYTHIANS WERE NOT IRANIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOME MODERN IRANIANS JUST HAVE THEIR DNA BECAUSE THEY GOT HELLA KEKED

SCYTHIANS = WHITER THAN YOU

Also, what we need is a return to ancient aryan living, rampage across the world and cuck all the sedentary manlets into doing your shit for you (see also: vikings cucking potato niggers into farming for them)

Kek, alright, let's do it norbro

Ah, it really is a shame the other europeans decided to cuck our shit up with sand religions

they where off their cycle ya dingus

so um how come hodge twins report news now

it's sad how these hodgehoe's legit had to go backstage and get a pump before taking a pic with arnold, yet the 60 year old arnie looks bigger than both of them hahahaha

Damn they look great

theres your you, salty ass nigguh

lmao vid?

>

ikr.. the last 30 videos or so.
>twinmusclejunkfood

all dem gainz