How am I not supposed to stare when women do stuff like this at the gym?

How am I not supposed to stare when women do stuff like this at the gym?

You stare right at her ass like the whore she is m8

Go to a "hardcore" gym instead of a softcore faggety 45 year old everyday is bench press + tricep pushdown dad gym?

Remember that farts come out of that butt.

Keep your distance, it might go off.

become gay

Well if they didnt want attention they wouldnt be dressed like dat so i see nothing wrong here

when will girls realize they aren't doing shit when they're just lifting 10 lbs

I never understood this shit, why do women always lift the same weight forever?

>women
>realizing shit ever

I think it's necessary for you to pick one

she's trying to get toned duh!

better than doing nothing

you nerds always so worried about min-maxing your fucking gains, like as if its an MMORPG WoW raid or something.......any lifting is better than no lifting at all, take a look at studies of weight lifting on the health of old people, they literally have like 95% less chance of developing joint/bone issues by just doing some lifting using light weights on machines a few times a week

Fucking this.
I was doing chest press once and two girls start doing curls right behind me. One is curling 5 lbs and the other has 15 or 20 lbs or something. Immediately the first girl looks at her and literally says "you might get big muscles". The other girl is then shamed out of an actual workout and starts curling babyweights.

Why the fuck do women go to the gym? Why do women do anything?

What could she possibly say to me for staring at her ass? I'm not moving to another part of the gym just so I can stare at it bouncing off wall mirrors like the rest of these weirdos.

U want sum perma bulk looking butch nah b i like my women small and petite ya dig

Like what, incline pulldowns?

I'm so angry at women! Grrr!

>Be at gym
>Go to cable pulldown but hot grill in yoga pants is using it
>Ask if she's using it, she apologetically says yes, she has two more sets
>say "no problem" and go to do my weighted dips instead (tips fedora)
>After she's done, she comes over the gym to tell me she's done with her sets with a nice smile
>I say "thanks, but i'm doing these now."
>She laughs and says "okay."

I hate women so much.

She didn't even let you work in?

literally no point in doing this with a bench

why

if you ever watch any videos of girls working out, they're doing such light weight that they can't even keep good form because the weight is moving too fast & easily for any muscles to even need to be engaged

if you've ever started a set and realized you had it way too light, you know how it feels when your muscles are not getting worked at all

i also think it's funny they get decked out in so much gym gear just to lift 10 lbs

It must have slipped her mind. I'm so attractive that she probably was lucky to even find words to say.

user these shouldn't distract you if you have at least seen a vagina in person.

This. There's this one old lady I always see going into the bodypump and yoga classes at my gym. She's mid-to-late 80s, and has very little mobility, but goddamn at least she's working out. I say good on her.

At least she's trying, I say.

But old ladies aren't attractive and denying me sex so they're ok.

"Denying sex" isn't a thing unless your paying a hooker or in a relationship bro

Pay a hooker or work on your personality. Girls like funny btw

They don't want to get ''''''''''''big'''''''''''''

that was a supreme comment if ever I saw one

Who cares? If she's running around in tight as clothes and starts stretching in front of me or some shit I'm just gonna stare.

Come fite me bitch.

Yeeeep just gonna borrow this a sec....

Dear Diary May 19th, 2016: Today I had a great day.

funny. Not the user you responded to, but you bring up a good point about getting decked out in tons of gear just to lift 10lbs. They don't even produce the sweat the clothes are supposed to be good for.

I don't really understand gym apparel as a whole. Save for gym shorts because they're comfortable.I wear some gym shorts and a T-shirt and then lift weights and such. I don't see the need to be stylish if I'm supposed to be getting sweaty. It seems like a big scam to spend money on stuff like that.

On the other hand I want to shake the hand of the motherfucker who designed women's gym wear and convinced them it was socially acceptable.

Pretty sure a normal functioning male would be distracted.

Op I know what you mean. Guys with their bulges and asses and doing push ups and grunting all loud and sweaty. Fuuuuckkk

her name is bella thorne follow her on snapchat if you want more,faggot

this is how the female mind works

five minutes of 20-lb curls is all you need for ARNOLDMODE

also guaranteed the shame-bitch posts on pics of disgustingly shredded female weirdos all 'wow this is so inspiring #fitnessgoals"

please remind me how all women have god like genetics and insertions to become bulky and man-like immediately after lifting heavy (to their standard) weights

Stuff like what? She's doing a straight arm lat pull. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I swear being asexual would make shit much easier.

>wouldn't give a damn about sex.

>wouldn't have to wonder what it feels like.

>wouldn't give a fuck about pretty girls.

>bro
are chicks even aware when youre supposed to use this therm?

theres this 80 year old guy who racks a hill on my jogging root (he makes his own straw ) hes more mobile then and active then a lot of ppl under 30 I know

Just slowly pull the pants down and enter vagina, if it's done slowly enough she won't notice

Why are girls always doing retarded shit in the gym?

They're only there for the attention, and the perk of being able to take selfie to post on their social media to show off to her friends that she has an active and exciting lifestyle when in fact she does absolutely nothing.

You don't avoid offending them by not looking. You avoid offending them by being less ugly.

>I want to be less distracted by physical desires so I can set my mind on what I think is more important

Welcome to the basic premise of thousands of years of asceticism in traditions spanning the entire globe. Enjoy your spiritual journey, user.

>implying you wouldn't teach her a few tricks
pls leave bella "puffy nipples" thorne alone

You can engage any muscle group without any weight at all... most people don't know how or don't want to. If you didn't know this you should start from scratch again.

You'd be amazed how many people don't activate their chest during a bench press, for example. You can activate your chest without heavy weights, and you SHOULD be doing so regardless of weight.

Your level of bro science astounds me (gym apparel observations notwithstanding).

It's a test - if you've worked hard enough, you flex (not a bodybuilding pose, just tense up) when she looks at you. She'll only disapprove if you haven't worked hard enough.

How puffy are we talking about?
Good or bad puffy

good puffy

Shieeeeet

quiet woman

you're an autism mate

proper alpha response:
"Wow, that was quick" smile and chuckle mildly hear "thanks for letting me know." And resume your next set

THEN smile and wave next time you see her

ya fucked up user
ya fucked up big time

Because they hit natty limit a lot sooner. They really only seem to make endurance gains.

It's really funny that all of you think you would do something different than all girls do if you had been born one. Not hating, just pointing out some delusion for you all.

they hit the natty limit at 10 lbs?

There is nothing on the bar!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn idiot...

You're a fucking idiot.

Lurk more and learn about programming.

Okay guys, I'm desperate.

How much do you need to lift to get with someone this pretty ?

About this much.
Tip: look at the wallet, not at the lmao1pl8-tier biceps.

>bella thorne
>pretty

lawl

I was working on my lats and some girl with the nicest ass I've ever seen was in front of me..It was great.

>I'm a literal unironical faggot
that's pretty gay tbqh brahnpai

the only thing i see in that pic is
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

>that fucking form

why are women so uncoordinated

>he thinks women are serious about lifting

98 % of women lift for the attention they get in the gym. Why the fuck do you think they wear make-up to the gym? To help them squat lower or to satisfy they narcissistic needs?

Why the fuck would she even record that? She literally only cares about how good she looks in the video. She doesn't give jack shit about the exercise.

>Maybe she's born with it
Maybe it's shitty form. And light weights.

How do you dare to criticize her form

Its making me suffer to look at her shoulders. She looks so ridiculous shit is not even hot.

>satisfy their narcissistic needs

That's literally the purpose of the gym

>This.

Apart from the relatively rare case of someone lifting for medical (strengthen injuries), or to assist them in sport, all lifting is narcissistic. Doesn't matter if you are in it for aesthetics or strength, you are essentially just doing it for the purpose of inflating your ego one way or another.

>inb4 powerlifting is a sport

That's the thing, OP. They WANT you to stare. If they catch you looking, keep staring.

close eyes, follow ur nose m8
>
btw that bella thorne: would pipe clean her poopshoot out of ten

lots of people lift for health reasons and stress relief. this is especially true as you get older.

>They WANT you to stare
no, they WANT chad to stare, not some creepy, ugly ugly.

I know you may find this hard to believe but some people lift regardless of other people.

The same can't be said about the girl in question.

This is going to sound silly, but should you keep staring and lifting when you're a complete beginner/newbie ?

Maybe it's better to occasionally stare and maybe strike up a convo when you've become lean/fit....

Fuck she doin

On the filename

Split squat lat raises. What a way to save time in all honesty. Plus it looks pretty cool like you're about to blast off. Shame about the bitch weight though.

Probably this but failing because she literally has no oblique muscles to support any weight.

Doing a lat pull down like that......why? Why is it so hard to stand up and do this? I already know the weight is set on 30lbs.

or why not do isolated lat pull downs on a machine that has a seat and the pads to lock you in? Fuck! Women are annoying.

nice quads... jk your a dyel

>watch any videos of girls working out
Girls who are taking videos of their workouts to put on social media aren't there to actually work out. They're there because of social reasons. They don't need muscles or strength, they need more followers and likes.
And 10 lbs seems to be enough to achieve that.

She's getting hundreds of thousands of views with each of these vids, that's what she's doing

but why even bother exercising, she could get just as many views by dancing around in skimpy clothes

nice body, too bad about that face though.

>Stop staring boys!
>My clothes are just for comfort and not for seeking attention.

She has a Kyra Bacon face, I fapped to her so many times.. I wasted so many socks watching The Closer I don't even

>common curtsey

>curtsey

learn to spell, cunt

>she could get just as many views by dancing around in skimpy clothes
Jokes on you, she does that *too*
But she has to find some different excuse to fanservice

So, here it comes the meme machine
>squatting wouldn't glorify the ass that much for the camera

Fucking idiot
The pad needs to be lower. Bad form

When will faggots like you realize that 10lbs for a woman is often as challenging as 30lbs for guys?

I mean, I too hate on the bitches doing 2lb curls for years on end. But female beginners have way lower starting points than you and it says a lot about you that you can't comprehend this on your own.

Bro sometimes when women use dumbbells their arms move like they're moving paper around.

The weight is obviously not challenging

>mid-set
>mid-set
>mid-set
we all know she's just throwing around buzzwords to sound like she's in on the secret club meetings.

damn is she like 2 foot tall?

Yea but the 80 year old is actually limited, you see able bodied women curl 3 pounds and moce them around like fucking paper weight. It's very obvious that there is no real purpose to any of it except for Instagram pics

Just discreetly check them out and don't stare like a open mouthed retard

>30 freedom units are challenging for a guy
fucking
kek

Depends on the guy, doesn't it?

Or do you mean to tell me our 99lb/45kg apprentice wouldn't find it challenging to curl 30 lb on his first day of lifting?

Inb4
>that's not a real guy
Now you're just shifting the goal post.

Google says 5'8'' (~173 cm)
Gregg Sulkin, her bf, is a lmao 5'9'' (~175 cm) manlet who didn't learn

>Or do you mean to tell me our 99lb/45kg apprentice
a 45kg boy is either a 12 yo boy or someone who has just escaped Auschwitz
>shifting the goal post
a 45 kg boy? really?
A boy who can't curl 13.5 kg is a boy who can't even perform a push up. What are we even talking about

He's 18, a very real example. Yes he is ultra skinny and ultra manlet. But genetically speaking 100% male, so he qualifies as a "guy" on absolutely all accounts.