No /fps/ fit?

No /fps/ fit?
>loch Tess Munster said she doesn't care if you can't tell shes pregnant, she will continue to be unapologetic.

This isn't the first "can't tell a fatty" I've come across.

My husband's two sisters were PROUD and bragging they only gained 5lbs during pregnancy. It's not an accomplishment if the starting weight was 400lbs...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
imgur.com/gallery/260BU
youtu.be/crfGXmxJ1vM
youtube.com/watch?v=a37DIP7f1zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i say we carve the fat out of them with a rusty fork

>someone actually found the pussy on that
>someone actually came inside that

>can't tell a fatt is pregnant.
Sorry.

Let's discuss fat people pushing unhealthy lifestyles on the next generation.

>have fatass sis in law
>has three kids
>she first kid was born she let him eat pizza and ice cream the second he grew a tooth
>her and the baby daddy had to move in with his parents
>she calls my in-laws one night, complaining they are force feeding the baby a salad
>in-laws enable her fat delusion so they drove 2 hours to bring her and the baby a cheesestake.
>she told his parents she was "taking the baby on a walk."
>snuck out to the car and fed the baby the cheesestake.

The kid is now 3 and over 50lbs.

I couldn't give a fuck about her size, it's more the fact that she's a lying, manipulative, attention seeking fraud that pisses me the fuck off. Fat people can be good people too, but not this evil piece of blubbery shit, oh no. She personifies everything toxic about fatness.

>cheesestake

The other sister however has one kid. He's 8 and this is what he's gone through.

>was told at 3 liking Katy Perry was stupid, she was unrealistic and he should want a girl like his mother.
>at 6 refused to eat Halloween candy because he "didn't wanna get diabetes."
>will not eat birthday cake (even his own) because he doesn't wanna end up like his mother
>knows she has never taken him to the park, movies or any event because she's so fat and lazy so my husband and I take him everywhere.
>said he lies to her face that she isn't fat when she asks him because he doesn't wanna "hurt her feelings."

Kid is underweight. You can see his ribs. His fat three year old 50lbs cousin is heaver than his 8 year old ass.

My husband and I lush healthy eating and basic nutrition on him so he isn't afraid of food anymore.

He finally lost it and told her "you wouldn't be so fat if you ate better." She yelled at me about it but the kid isn't wrong.

i don't know why but this image triggers me so fucking much
>I can't cook, therefore fitness is bad

I always question why I should have children, considering it being a burden onto the world, yet these posts remind me every time you choose to not have a child groomed for success some retard is having 3 children born to be leeches on society.

The only reason to have children nowadays is to pass on your skills an property so retards like these won't destroy your community when you're gone.

Had a great conversation with my dad last week about fatties. Anybody else have based parents when it comes to fatties?

Doing God's work, user. Don't let that little nigga go by the wayside.

My dad told be about a fatty he dated before he met my mom.
He broke up with her and she kept calling him and threatening to kill herself, he said to her,
>Wait! I'll be right over with a stronger rope.

Look how she doesn't show the bottom part of that fatty belly.
There's a sac of fat hanging over that fatgina.

i hope she loses the baby.

Damn, she must have eating a HUGE dinner in that pic.

What do you think she ate bruhs?

Pretty face, disgusting body. Shame on you.

Who would be a better question to be honest

DAILY REMINDER

Please call CPS on this idiot family. Those kids need a chance at life.... Nothing makes me angrier than assholes like this that try to ruin their children.

Fuck go ahead and be a fat obese fuck if you want, just don't force your lifestyle on innocent children

>hot day
>sitting under bus shelter with two old ladies beside me
>spot a hamplanet across the street
>traffic clears, she comes stomping across the road, sweating profusely
>notice her eyes are locked on my seat as she comes beelining toward my direction
>swinging her body from side to side to gain maximum speed
>now charging directly at me like an elephant chasing a lion
>manage to get out of the way at the last minute and avoid certain death as she collaspes on the seat

So beautiful

I kind of like her dress
I like the upper part embroidery

>tfw has 3 yr old who sprints around a track and still want to be chased and tossed around
>tfw heart breaking for kid I can't save

Bless you user.

I like your dad. Tell your dad that an anonymous guy on a site about peruvian coffee brewing likes him.

Oh boy I got some

>be me
>one of my gf's fat friends (male) does some meme crash diet
>only drinks self pressed fruit juice and literally eats/drinks nothing else
>fat man has a gf, call her gf 2
>gf 2 also kinda fat, nowhere near fat man, but has many mental issues so no gf-material for a sane man
>fat man isn't that super willed and sometimes pigs out for example when we all meet up (literally devoured 600grams of steak)
>meme diet plus weak will results in no big success
>whatASuprprise.jpg
>one day we talked about fitness in a friend group
>me and my gf are the only regular sized
>gf 2 brings up: "Well, i like my men chubby with """a bit""" of belly, cause I wanna have something to cuddle."
>mfw she only said that to comfort fat man not to leave her, since due to hear (probably) self claimed issues she won't find anyone else

FUCK, fat man wants to chanfe his life, even if it's just a a meme diet, and then that cunt always stands in his way

Yeah, it would make a nice jetski cover.

>FUCK, fat man wants to chanfe his life, even if it's just a a meme diet, and then that cunt always stands in his way

You honestly believe that? She isn't the one putting the fork to his mouth and putting the miles under his feet. He can eat less sugar every day, cut out processed food, red meat, and walk 30 mins a day and weight would come right off.

Both fat man and gf 2 know that gf 2 wants that big brandon carter bbc and his sweet abs and thicc glutes. Being a fat unhealthy man is like being a hammer without a head that can only remove other people's screws instead of hammering in his own.

Have you ever been so lazy that you tried to change the entire concept of health and beauty so you could eat that bag of chips without feeling guilty?

You got a point there user

But the thing is whenever he goes on sone memestreak, gf 2 goes on some counter-action

Another one
>me and fat man work in my appartment when i moved
>laying floors, electrics, etc., fat man is a homework-god, can fix/build anything
>knowing he tries to cut weight i prepare us a big bowl of Tuna salad (not the mayo drenched one, the healthy version)
>hard day of work + good nutrition= good for fat man
>an hour later as I skype with him i hear him chewing on something
>"what are you eating, man? Wasn't the salad enough?" (note that gf 2 knew about ghis cutting plans
>fat man: "oh, when I came home, my gf preparec some oven-fresh lasagna for me and sge instantly cut me off a big piece, can't say no to that, lol."

REEEE
What is wrong with het

lol you're delusional enough for everyone in that story involved

also
>not just taking the gf2 into a threesome with your gf

>what is wrong with him

>"can't say no to that, lol."

He doesn't believe he can be with somebody who treat him right, just like he doesn't believe he can treat himself right by taking a smaller portion of lasagna and having water with his meal instead of soda.

If there's one thing you dad should've told you:

Shit stinks.

The motherfucker has a self-doubt complex and I bet you more than anything he had soda and chips with his lasagna, popcorn with his gf, and his gf cooks for a fat man because she HERSELF doubts her own abilities and believes she should settle for a tubby tub tub.

>she's a lying, manipulative, attention seeking fraud that pisses me the fuck off.

I don't know much about her, aside from the fact she is an icon for really damaged people. I'm curious now user, care to elaborate a bit? what horrid things has she done?

here's the one that isn't (or is less) shopped

My patents don't like it when I go on tirades about how we should drag every single morbidly obese person out into the streets and murder them, but they like to laugh with me about fatlogic.
Ironically:
>Captcha: select all the food

How much does she fucking weigh

Gross

ayy lmao

if you really want to lose faith in humanity look up simply sara on jewtube

My guess in that pic is 375-400. Hard to tell without knowing her height.

T. ER Nurse.

She's 5'5". I'd think 300lbs tops at that height

that's just retarded, it's one thing to oppose something and another to resort to violence mindlessly

jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

No wonder she can't lose weight, she has no rectum, so she's just accumulating waste in her body.

>lol catz is like "gross" to salad cuz thay like tastee meat.

My cat actually loves vegetables. Especially Sour Kraut (even before you add the brats)/cabbage, and steamed broccoli. Most cats do, because it clears out their digestive system and helps them dislodge hairballs.

Have these niggers seriously never seen their cat treat their front yard like one big salad bowl?

Dadanon is the new king if Veeky Forums

+775 (2075)
+40 (2175)
+2880 (5055)
+1600 (6655)
i get that it's probably not meant to be 1 serving but that's 6,600 calories in something that could be, like, 1000 or less

kek her tattoo on her right arm is quite fitting.

Her overdrawn clown lips and stencil eyebrows make me think she isn't good enough at makeup to fake her injuries

Fatties cause violence confirmed

Also lol at how she applied fresh lipstick for her injury pic

Only 5'5"? Okay, I was guessing closer to 5'9".

I'd say she's pushing 325.

Yeah my mother hated my father's side of the family and told me how bad fatties were growing up. She's an older cardio bunny. I grew up chubby and she got so proud when I started getting fit.

This is just sad desu.
Not disgusting or anything, it literally makes me sad that these people don't realise that they're eating their way to a shitty quality of life and eventually an early death.

You know what keeps me sane with people like this?

They're dying relatively quickly. They're dying and miserable and I don't have to do anything.

i don't hate

i just feel bad :\

Yeah, except when they don't die quickly and cost 10x more in medical care than anyone who doesn't plow their face with concentrated calories all day.

I don't hate the ones that begin making progress to living better lives. Ones that are content eating until they're sick and encourage their life style for children, lying to whoever will listen about how useless diet and exercise are, fuck those. Nature is doing to them what I wish I could. Make them miserable.

Fuck, I get so mad.

true

i guess i don't hate until they start ranting about fatlogic

Kek

when she says she's got a baby inside her, how do we know she didn't just eat it?

how do we know everyone else doesnt have a baby inside them

we cant.

She's the thing that started the #effyourbeautystandards bullshit. Went on to sell T-shirts to her fan base at $40 a pop claiming the proceeds would go to a charity or otherwise noble cause. Proceeds to string along every one for a long time, almost a year iirc, then pockets all the proceeds in the name of "overhead", when it was her and a friend literally selling and shipping them out of her apartment.

There's an imgur archive out there somewhere I saw a while ago but never bothered to save.

Nevermind, two seconds on Google.

imgur.com/gallery/260BU

Anyway that's one reason. The other being her whole "natural beauty of the human form" nonsense when every single photo of her is done in a studio, with professional lighting, costumes and makeup, and photoshopped to within an inch of it's life.

She's a liar, a cheat, a hypocrite and overall a toxic, duplicitous and disingenuous human being.

Also sorry for the time between replies, had to get the kids to Grandma's for their sleepover.

How does she wipe her ass???

With hundred dollar bills taken from fat-disabled fans on disability who think they look just like her.

#effyourbeautystandards.

>Dawn of the final day
>24 hours remain

fun fact this woman is in her 20's.

According to sources from last year she was 5'5" 270 lbs and a size 22. I'm also seeing things that say she's a size 28 so I'm not sure how much weight she's gained since that original article I found

basedad
>tfw your dad died when you were 2 or 3
>never got to hear him rage about fatties

Bullshit. There is no way

>Fat sister getting fatter
>Lives with fat aging parents (who, as much as it pains me to say, were pretty bad parents looking back)
>Has a child
>All the kid wants to do is play and all my sister does is yell at her to shut up
>All my sister feeds to her is candy and shitty food
>Father is desperately trying to get everyone to eat healthier because he saw me lose 150+ lbs after moving out and knows it's possible now but sister is a peice of shit and my mother has given up so he has no one to encourage him and I know how hard it is to keep going in that environment. I do my best.
>It's a huge deal to little femanon when I or my older sister comes over because we actually have to energy to play with her and talk to her, she cries when we leave.
>She's so smart, has so much potential, but has no hope if nothing changes.
>Already spoiled rotten and fake cries to get what she wants.
>I'm leaving for the military soon, won't see her for maybe more than a couple weeks a year so I can't help steer her into the right path.
>Incredibly worried for my blood, I just want her to be okay.

youtu.be/crfGXmxJ1vM

God damn man you just made me feel things I thought were no longer possible...

>sorry for blog

At this point I am SO not ready to have kids (I'm 26)
My mother-in-law (who happens to be a ham) REALLY wants grandkids.
I am not ready at all.. and about half of it is because she is awful and I don't want her to ruin my child. She fucked up her dog (best dog ever, she didn't deserve her) by feeding her mc dornalds, and ignoring a skin fungus.
>Long story, the dog had been suffering for years, we cared for her for ~3 months, got Rx shampoo and almost cured her. Monster-in-law just had to shampoo her 2x a week for another month and she would have been cured.
>of course she didn't follow instructions, dog is still suffering.
I'm so mad. I wish I could punch her square in her fat fucking mouth.
I just know that if we have a kid, and she gets involved, that she will secretly feed the kid fucking burgers and bullshit and just generally be awful.
I don't even want a kid at this point, and I wish I was just infertile so I don't have to make an excuse. Maybe just adopt later.
The kicker is that she is an RN.

Fuck you man, I was eating...

Poorly feeding your children should be considered child abuse.

AMIRITE guys?

>cucumber
>tomatoes
>basil
>salad
>Taste bad
I hate fat people, why they can't eat not processed food?

You actually gave it up to her?! I always give my seat up to the elderly or disabled but smugly sit there when obese people eye it

tomatoes are actually pretty delicious to me without salt or any dressing bullshit

she's ballooned up over the years even more. I remember she took a break from making vidoes because she was in a fucking coma or something.

In her more recent videos she mutes the mic when she's not talking because she wheezes so much. She literally loses her breath just doing basic kitchen stuff.

Also the hambest is only 37

More of this please. I fucking LOVE big women. I don't give a fuck. I would rail the shit out of her. Goddamn.

Kill
Yourself
Now

SHE'S MARRIED??!!
What's his disability?

>every time you choose to not have a child groomed for success some retard is having 3 children born to be leeches on society.
That just hit hard, user. I've never wanted kids, but I'm starting to understand why others do.

Nah, I'm good Senpai. Why you mad though? I was just admitting I wanted a crack at her crack.

fat acceptance threads are OC goldmines

Were you banking on the MiL dying early when you married her daughter? Major red flag

I don't care if it makes me a monster, I can't fucking wait for this enormous bitch to miscarry.

she's over 300 pounds for sure at 5'5"

If I had to eat vegetables to be fit, I'd rather be fat too. Thank God for the iron temple.

Just don't be one of those faggots who slowly kills their cat because "I'm a vegan and I want Mr. Whiskers to share in my diet as well!" Those people make me fucking furious

or her child stays in hospital for months then dies making her broke

Look up Ukrainian embroidered shirts in that case

She must go through a set of shock absorbers a week in that poor little car. :(

>'Murican """""healthcare"""""

Kek

>always
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=a37DIP7f1zQ

While you're at the gym slaving your ass off, counting calories, observing your macros, inserting creatine TESS EATS PIZZA AND GETS LAID BY HER HIGH TEST HUSBAND while you GYMCELS struggle to get laid, even off of tinder. You might as well give up, /flt/

she also stinks eternally