I'm on a cut right now, these are my current macros on an average day

I'm on a cut right now, these are my current macros on an average day.

I'm pretty sure I don't have enough fat, and have too much carbs. What are some foods with high fat and low carbs I can eat to correct this?

167pounds 5'7 manlet.. Here are my macros for cutting

eggs, meats, cheeses

Holy fuck thats some fucking terrible macro ratios

this is worse

wtf are you faggots doing

add 10-20 more g of the broteins

lean mass of 5'7 shouldnt be less than 110 normally

V A R I O U S N U T S
A
R
I
O
U
S

N
U
T
S

>wtf are you faggots doing
OP here, typical diet:
>Morning, protein shake made with green tea, 0% fat milk, whey, Greek yogurt, fiber powder, dehydrated vegetable and fruit powder
>Lunch, eat a single 20g protein 0g sugar protein bar
>Dinner, 1.25 cup of skillet fried lentils, 0.25 cup of oats, 2 tbsp olive oil. Partner with either 0.5 cup of brown rice made with equal part unsalted vegetable stock instead of water and 1 TBSP butter (rice too dry to enjoy son), or 240 cal worth of raw unsalted almonds depending on how lazy I feel
And of course my creatine after the gym. For the record I'm 5'11" and this all comes to just shy of 1800 cal. What would you recommend?

Fuck they are expensive though. And super calorie dense. But I suppose I can accept that.

>cheeses
Also calorie heavy, but I like that.

cabbage and bacon

Diet changed to incorporate cheese and mandatory almonds, this is MUCH better. Thank you, anons.

Sorry I was being a dick but let me help you

This is my cutting diet @ 215lbs

I don't include the bag of steamed broccoli I eat for lunch and dinner because its essentially all fiber and I don't want it fucking with my carb macros for the day.

I eat this every day, btw

Almonds and string cheese are eaten between breakfast and lunch

Two scoops protein and can of pineapple are post workout

>Only 19g fiber
>3 SCOOPS C'MON 228g brotein
Good lord you must not have fun shitting.

>only 3 scoops a day
Where are the other 9? CMON

Thanks bro, I'll see if I can take a few pages out of your book. Mad helpful.

Did you read what I wrote... I eat two bags of steamed broccoli every day.

My shits are glorious, thanks

What sort of nuts would you recommend? I can't really bother to eat walnuts and almonds as they seem to dry out my mouth the instant they hit my tongue.

Put the nuts in a salad. Problem solved.

Why 0.9 grams of protein per body weight , 0.35 grams of fat per body weight and the rest calories in carbs, 2150 calorie Having a 500 caloric deficit .. Tell me how is it wrong?

>Cutting
>Carbs

Pick one.

I've got like a 1000 cal deficit going. How is that not a cut?

Shit the fuck, that somehow didn't even occur to me. Thanks man. Would it be fine if I chucked the salad and nuts into a protein shake too?

Just too many carbs dude

You should be using up your 2150 calories on lots of protein and then some fat and enough carbs to not want to kill yourself.

50-100g of carbs is plenty.

Same as above

Carbs are wasted calories on a cut, just take in enough to get you through.

40-50% protein
30% fat
rest carbs

A-am I cutting wrong?

please don't listen to this retard

This.