Hypothetically

I'm not gay, but lets say I want to fuck a girly-looking bottom dude right in the ass. Should I hit the gym and get ripped or should I just cut like a madman and become a girly-looking bottom dude too? Which would you find more attractive if, hypothetically, you were gay? Again, I'm not gay. I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Go on craigslist and get some dude to suck you off

Does that really work? Have you tried it? Not that I'm going to. Just asking, you know.

You are gay dude

I'm gay, I personally want to be plowed like no tomorrow

So you'd take the ripped dude over the girly dude?

Don't lie user, you just want to become a girly-looking twink yourself.

Gay man here. Sorry to break the news but you're gay bud. It's fine and a lot of fun.

Girly boys like ripped jacked men. Thank me later

>not gay
>want to fuck a dude

Bro you're gay, in this day and age it ain't a big deal.

Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not into that. I'm only asking what gay dudes like because I'm curious, okay?

So would you say a feminine guy would have the best shot at getting exclusive access to another feminine guy's butthole and maybe some spooning afterwards or no?

it's simple, just ask yourself what you like and you have your answer

Oh my god, you're right. I am totally gay.

Any day

"Straights" want twinks
Twinks want masc
Masc want masc

Not always true, or at least I hope it ain't

Twinks like muscular guys. I'm not even gay and I know that.

I want to be a twink and get passed around by a group of horny MILFS but obviously that's never going to happen.

Yeah it's not always true. But I have noticed the vast majority twinky types tend to go for masc guys.

Twinks usually like more manly men
There seems to be a hatred for body hair with about half of them

"Straight" don't seem to like body hair at all

Some are retarded and say "masc4masc"

Some prefer the type they are themselves, such as other jocks or other twinks

Not always sadly :(

Why not passed around by me to me user?

Just go on grindr and fuck a dude
Stop shitposting

you can literally get a dude to suck you off any day of the week with no effort other than putting up something that says "suck my cock".