Tfw after 2 years of dating and living together she cucked me

>tfw after 2 years of dating and living together she cucked me
>tfw 4 years of natty gains weren't enough to keep from getting cucked
>tfw i just bought her a purse for her birthday
>tfw ate that pussy almost daily
>tfw i hate and despise all women now

why the fuck would anyone want to waste time on a gf? all women are whores and should be treated as such.

2 years later all i have left is a broken heart and natty gains

Other urls found in this thread:

pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

had this happen to me too

its not your fault breh, no matter what you couldve been/done, she still was a whore

but dont give up hope
according to statistics only 14% of women cheat over the course of a life long relationship

She'll come back they always do. Just learn how to not be such a pussy next time and delete her on all social media.

Same thing happened to me. What I learned from it though is to not depend on other people for my own happiness.

Do you have that horrible sinking feeling in your chest OP?

I know I did, and that shit sticks around for a long time.

Welcome to team no hoes 4 lyfe brother.

>according to statistics only 14% of women cheat over the course of a life long relationship
While that's true many cheaters are also repeat offenders and actively seek out relationships that end in cheating.

>ate that pussy everyday
How the fuck do you have time in your day to do that every day? Are you unemployed or did your relationship literally revolve around you eating her pussy?

dont give up bruh. She was shit. Not all women are shit. Just stay strong.

>or did your relationship literally revolve around you eating her pussy?
I'm sure it's an exaggeration, OP please confirm this is a wild exaggeration of your claim. Starting to think she was a bit of a dom.

So were there any signs she was a whore? I have my doubts this just came out of nowhere, particularly with your attitude of "my gf is a whore so all women are whores". More likely you saw warning signs but you ignored them out of love or whatever. And before you call me a virgin, I'm assuming there were warning signs because I've done the same thing by ignoring them.

>every single thing in your post revolves around either sex, your body or materials
>unironically ate pussy like a literal homosexual
No wonder she left you.

fuark this is why i wish i was a homo

dudes cheat because they're unsatisfied

women will cheat for literally anything

"i was jealous of her!"
"it was an accident!"
"i was drunk!"
"you werent replying to my texts!"
"he bought me a nice dress!"
"i didnt mean to hurt you, i just wasnt thinking"

No. Those are excuses, the base reason is still unsatisfaction in some form

Naw I've fucked 2 girls for the sole reason for disliking their boyfriends.

Could be worse, you could be me

I literally destroyed my 7 year relationship of no cheating by cheating with a girl who was also in a 4 year relationship. As I was banging her she would recieve calls from her boyfriend, who after he found out that I had cucked him kept begging for her back.

She left him and now I am in a relationship with her, its been 2 years almost now but it's always in the back of my head that because she cheated on him with me, she will cheat on me with somebody else. The fucked up thing is, you could say the same about me considering and I honestly don't know if I would or not because I genuinely miss the thrill of fucking her in my car while her BF was asleep at home waiting for her to wake him up with mcdonalds.

Honestly during those few months I felt so fucking alive. I literally destroyed that guys life doing what I did but I was fucking heartless about it and it didn't hit me how fucked up I was until months after. My girlfriend literally caught me in bed with this girl and I never saw a person hurt so bad in my fucking life, it literally emotionally destroyed her. I feel so bad for what I did now in hindsight

Probably didn't help I was full on test/tren cycle but fuck. There are loyal girls out there OP, most of them are not loyal, but some of them do exist.

I'm so fucking paranoid now too and track my GF's every fucking move which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact she tracks mine and I can't even write facebook messages or recieve texts without her knowing.

cucked by being the one who cucked others. I truly deserve this existence

>37236712

>tfw after 2 years of dating and living together she cucked me
>tfw 4 years of natty gains weren't enough to keep from getting cucked
>tfw i just bought her a purse for her birthday
>tfw ate that pussy almost daily

Sounds like you guys got too comfortable together too quickly and she just got bored. Either she expressed problems and didn't tell you (because after all this time she wants you to be able to help her out) or was actually a crazy bitch and cheated on you for no reason.

Cheating is primarily a sexual thing, regardless of what virgin unlifters here will say. For some reason what you were doing for her sexually wasn't working, either it was two years of the same sex or your self esteem issues inhibited you from being a sexual presence in her life. Either way I think there is more to it and I don't believe she went and fucked someone else for no reason and told you about it. She had the heart to inform you at least.

Guys cheat for the same reasons

Kek. Your pain is pretty funny.

I never understood why people stay in miserable relationships. You're an emotionally broken fuck and need to sort your shit out

feels bad man,i did the same but i never got caught and i rejected the girl when she wanted a relationship with me.i kept my loyal girlfriend.i hope she never learns that i cheated on her. she doesn't deserve it and im clean now.

I love this team

Not only do men cheat for the same reasons, I also said that some cheaters seek out relationships that end in cheating, not that cheating women seek out partners to cheat on. It's an important distinction. Personally I know a guy who has been cheated on three times now - if that happens, there is probably a problem with you and the people you look for. I am with my girlfriend for 3 years now and while there have been rough times in our LDR I am absolutely certain she would never cheat on me, because I know her character and I know what she desires.

You reap what you sow faggot. Enjoy a lifetime of cucking

I hope she does find out and dumps you you shithead

You don't deserve what you have

> I am with my girlfriend for 3 years now and while there have been rough times in our LDR I am absolutely certain she would never cheat on me, because I know her character and I know what she desires.
this is what every secretly cucked guy believes.

i've deleted all proof and what's left is in an encrypted drive hidden somewhere around the house.but why are you so bitter? are you the guy i cucked?

by the way for a prime example for the kind of person I am talking about just look at - basically incapable of forming a stable relationship

>.i kept my loyal girlfriend.i hope she never learns that i cheated on her. she doesn't deserve it and im clean now

I could care less if my gf cheated on me but this behavior scares me: being cheated on and not knowing about it. For some reason that concept just really frightens me, the idea of being taken advantage of unknowingly and losing my dignity is pretty hurtful.

Maybe I'm the loyal girlfriend who got cheated on.

And it is also what millions of self-confident men with stable and happy relationships believe. Why are you immediately assuming that's not the case? Some confidence issues of yourself, perhaps?

i kind of feel the same.no matter how sweet loving and honest your/my girlfriend looks,i will never know the truth.
you have the benefit of doubt if that makes you feel better

Happens to the best of us. You'll move on. It will take time, but you will get over it.

actually i found out by going through her phone when she was going pp and it lit up

That's your brain telling you to secure your lineage at all costs, it's perfectly natural.

Cucks are mentally defective.

>Cheating is primarily a sexual thing
No shit sherlock, are you some kind of rocket scientist?

i was fucking some dude's girlfriend once and he came very close to finding out.he found some of our messages on fb and suspected she might cheat on him.and then he does the unimaginable.he asks her to ask me to fuck her in a threesome.kek.
he says he'd like it very much but he would never forgive her if she cheated on him in secret.in the end i fucked her in front of him and he never realised i was fucking her twice a week.cucks are idiots.

Do not expect from women the type of loyalty you can expect from a bro. They arent wired that way.
There a few quality waifus man but for your own safety learn to look at them like objects for you to use and expect nothing more

>mfw sexy female that loves hiking and camping and actually does it
>mfw she goes to harvard
>mfw i only fuck her when i want to and rarely eat her out
>mfw im a neet and dont deserve my gf at all
>mfw shes the only female ive ever met that seemed to actually get offended by other women being whores

Shes 10/10 m8s

I should treat her better

That guy was completely broken, you should have done him and nature a favor and just ended him right then and there.

why do you add mfw in front of every sentence that looks so dumb you fucking sponge

>cucks are idiots
Even bigger idiots however are people who cannot find the space bar on their keyboard.

>one woman I know cheated on me

>all women are whores

yeah good luck with that shitty mentality,OP
Maybe part of the reason you're a cuck

>space bar on their keyboard.
haha tricked you im on mobile

She will do the same thing to you, leave her bro.
Source: happened to me

Me too, doesn't mean I have to type like a retarded monkey, now does it?

>mfw i spend far too much time on Veeky Forums

Neet breh

Thats right im not even posting a face

I can confirm this
>meet this girl
>train bjj together
>she's married
>we get along just nice
>start to telling me about her problems
>she's unhappy
>seems like her husband is a workaholic who ignores her emotional needs
>fuck her and listen to her problems
>eventually we split
>she still married
Sometimes I think about her and wonder if she is ok

Bro the greatest time of my life was fucking my roomate while her boyfriend played vidya in their room. Any time I lifted at home I'd have my shirt off and she'd get so turned on, we'd fuck on the staircase or on my bench. I rawdogged her every time and came inside. It was so fucking hot. She was 5'3" and 100lbs even. The way you said it, that you were so fucking alive. That's exactly how it felt for me. Those two months are burned into my brain. Current gf is pretty loyal, hopefully i paid for those sins already and karma won't reap vengeance upon me.

You need a burn book

Some girl is obsessed with me currently and obviously in love. Should I take this further? I don't really feel the same but I like her.

Will she be loyal since shes the one into me?

I'll go with things that never happened for $100 that or you both knew each other very young

no, you're not attached so she will leave you when someone else attaches to her

Every relationship EVER will eventually go down the path where the initial infatuation fades and the real relationship begins. Feelings are important for a relationship, but to base anything on them is foolish.

If you want to know if she will cheat on you, you will have to look for red flags, look at how she grew up, what values she holds, what her previous relationships looked like and if her expectations in a relationship are realistic and mature or not.

ouch shut down

What's your age (both she and you)? Why you think she's obsessed with you? My recommendation is that you should give her a chance by hanging out together, do whatever normies usually do, go to the movies, walk in the park, play in a local arcade, see if you can get along together, things will flow naturally if you don't rush it and you will see if you fit each other well but I wouldn't recommend you to take advantage of somebody's feels, I don't believe I'm karma or that kind of shit but trust me, you would not feel good about it

That's a dick thing to do. If you don't like a nigger, call them out on their bullshit, don't be a backstabbing little bitch.

I'll pretend.

I could have taken advantage and smashed her brains in on so many times

you must be great at pretending already to think you're the one exception to getting cucked

>not being a dominant personality who only goes for girls that submit to you
It's like you want to get cucked.

You could use her for like favors and free food and stuff like that.

I'm thinking of toying with these girl that are like crazy about specifically me for some fuckin reason

You know that it's okay to not go into a relationship if you're not ready and choosing a promiscuous life right

>Pretending to be cheekie
Wew lad.

you're stupid, fuck off

I hate women too OP. There's not exactly a whole lot you can do about it

chances are you've been cucked the entire time. have fun

>another gymlet realizes its all about FACE FRAME HEIGHT

what goes around comes around faggot

It's not like I'm someone worth pretending to be lol

pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf

>women are most attracted to high test men when fertile
>tfw you learn HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME isn't just a meme
>tfw women literally evolved to date betas for their stability and fuck chads for their genetics

so lads, how does it feel to know you can't change your genetics and women by their very nature will want to cuck you on a monthly basis?

You gf was just sad because you cucked her before she could cuck you. It's a cuck or be cucked world out there.

I ended up dating the girl who cheated on her bf with me. It was pretty fun actually but I knew I would never really love her even though I told her I did. Her ex bf seemed like an awesome guy, like we could have been best friends. He was also ripped as shit and pretty aesthetic, but according to her he had a tiny penis.

>"you werent replying to my texts!"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off edgelord, your woman was a whore. That doesn't make every woman a whore.
Grow the fuck up.

Every woman is a whore, not all of them are exposed tho

i'd feel sorry for you but you brought all your misery and paranoia upon yourself. there's truly nothing anyone can do for you now.

hahah wait till you're older.

Let's face it Veeky Forums

If a dick is shorter than 7' she'll never love you.

Love doesn't last.

>fem user is spotlit with the stuff she does

kys

It's the girth ;)

This.
>Suck on my cum stained meat flaps you cuck

You need to keep gaming her and keeping her engaged and interested throughout the relationship. You can never really just sit back and be totally relaxed and let what attracted her to your personality slip away- the danger, the dominance, the sexual value you have (in her eyes) to other women and status over other men.
I seriously don't understand some guys. I fucked my coworker for a period of time. She has a long-distance committed relationship with a guy who she's planning on moving in with/marrying. He read through her texts with me, and saw us fooling around in the background of one of their mutual friend's snapchats...and nothing changed. Still plans on marrying her, still plans on starting a family with someone he KNOWS cheated and lied to him. Why would you do that?

His tbqh family

>current year
>still falling for the women meme
Been there, done that. Sometimes I think relationships are literally bad for the soul in this century. She spiteful spitefucked one of her orbiters because she couldn't handle that I was going to a high school reunion while she was away in another country. When I came back she tried to dump me and I went along with it. Queue 9 months of constants calls and messages begging to be taken back. Just fuck bitches and have fun bro. And visit a couple of gay bars now that you're single.

>ate that pussy almost daily
probably should have just fucked her. thats what girls like

Feels like those rates should be higher. But yeah women are fucking scum 14% to get cucked 50% to get divorced and lose all your shit. Sometimes I envy the gays seems like straight guys are only meant to suffer in life

What sort of shitty job do you have that you don't have time to do that, subhuman

>tfw cant force myself to be gay

You deserve the worst you piece of disgusting shit. Where is the honor towards your fellow man?

All woman are basically subhuman. Being in a serious relationship is the biggest meme ever.

Who else here MGTOW?

No

Why?

Because your a bunch of misogynists who the vast majority can't get women. You forget to realise that women are human too

I have some obscure feels
>college/sixth form fag
>first notice this qt3.14 when we are both walking trough the same door and she smiles at me
>think nothing of it probably just being freindly
>start seeing her around school pretty often for like the next two months
>build up a picture of her in my head
>crushing hard
>never had the chance to talk to her but image scenarios where I get a chance to meet her
>fast forward today
>with 2 freinds in the big library in the city , a few students from our school are also around because exam season
>notice this girl at a table with her group of freinds
>library is pretty full so tell my freinds that we should sit on the end of their table
>one of my freinds is her classmate says hi
>later some of the girls freinds leave and my freind asks her a question
>absolutely perfect opportunity to finally talk to her
>Realise I no longer want to
>never gonna make it

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I've never had to put a label on making myself a priority, it seems like a more bothersome reminder of how one should be instead of just instinctively living that way day to day.

I'm sure there's a reddit full of jaded guys with constant spam of "God damn women this" and "God damn women that."

>according to statistics only 14% of women cheat over the course of a life long relationship

Bull
Fucking
Shit!!!!!!!!

Maby 14% can openly admit to cheating

You're right, I am emotionally broken and have been for over a year now because of those few months. I love my ex girlfriend more than anything, but I also now love my current girlfriend too. I want them both but society would never permit it. I know for a fact my ex GF would take me back too, but I don't deserve her and I won't go back into that situation unless I know for sure it wont ever happen again.
Technically I cucked her ex BF who literally begged for her back, even after he knew I was going balls deep in her. The only reason I am cucked now is because she needs to know my every move or else she assumes I will just cheat on her like I did my previous ex GF - which is reasonable to believe but I wouldn't because I learned my lesson
Pretty much, though every relationship I have been in has lasted longer than 5 years with no cheating so they have been stable, it's more of an emotional thing near the end when I get bored, which I think is pretty human.
Sold advice, you are probably right, when she gets bored of this which is inevtible she likely will. I have had in depth conversations about this with her (and she has with me) and she truly almost made me believe she wouldn't - but I'm not stupid enough to believe a woman who has cheated. I know deep down that I am capable of cheating again.
It's an insane experience and I am happy somebody else can relate to it. I felt so alive man. I recall a time of having sex with my current GF at the time and then 5 hours later the other girl coming over and fucking her too. 2 girls in under 24 hours. I know it makes me a piece of shit because of the deception but when you are sought after by two woman and fuck them both there is no stronger feeling of power and masculinity.
Yes but being in a relationship provides a means to constant and consistent amounts of sex. and they become more open to other things like anal when they get comfortable with you.

Nah I know for a fact I'm not. That being said, I'm not stupid enough to think that in the future it wouldn't be possible for her to cheat. I kind of know this because well...like I said, I feel like I am capable of it.
This is what betas tell themselves to make themselves feel better. The reality is winners win, losers lose.
I got the same thing from the girl I cheated with, basically she said her ex had a really smack dick and didn't satisfy her. We had insane sex and I could make her cum multiple times, she told me it was the best sex she's ever had. Probably contributed to why she wanted to be with me.
I've always dealt with paranoia, we all deal with it. If you lift and want a good physique, chances are you are paranoid about what people think and want to either intimidate people, gain more respect from people, or improve your confidence to become less paranoid or all three.
Same kind of experience. Her ex boyfriend begged for her back, wrote long texts and huge letters, none of it worked she just laughed at them and threw them away basically. It was fucking heartless man, Woman are like that, when they stop caring they seriously stop caring. With men it's different, we fucking care till the bitter end man it kind of sucks. He found the texts of me fucking her in the ass and tons of other dirty talk shit and still wanted to be with her. He truly loved her man, as beta as it is, it was unconditional. I have nothing bad to say about him, in a different life he could have been my best friend, I have nothing but respect for him.
You're right.