VIRGIN GAINS BTFO

youtu.be/0NAcvmDa4og

>eggs are scientifically proven to be one of the nutrient richest foods in the world

Eggs aren't bad for you retarded vegans I fucking swear

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713
foodpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Physicians-Committee-USDA-HHS-Lawsuit-1.6.16-2.pdf
health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
webmd.com/diet/good-eggs-for-nutrition-theyre-hard-to-beat
authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs/
eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that sandnig got it wrong, those sat fat and cholesterol studies are flawed by design.
just Look at the actual fulltexts and READ THEM THOROUGHLY, dont listen to what some pseudo intellectual shitskin phd has to say.

virgin gains is wrong in some things like dairy... but he covers eggs meats very well.

bump

>>eggs are scientifically proven to be one of the nutrient richest foods in the world

What does that even mean? Scientifically proven to be nutritious how? Look at the nutrient data, it's mediocre or shit for pretty much everything but riboflavin and selenium

Don't want to spend 12 minutes watching this guy talk

Vegan gainz found his nemesis all hail the doc!

>sat fat is bad
Nope. Unless you want low T and terrible hormones in general.
>cholesterol
Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect blood cholesterol you retarded newfags. Dietary cholesterol is needed to make testosterone anyway.
>psuedo intellectual shitkin phd
Well apparently he's smarter than you, you dumb faggot.
>Look at the nutrient data, it's mediocre or shit for pretty much everything but riboflavin and selenium
Choline? Protein? U wot m8?

>saturated fat isn't bad

The nutrition world's version of "HIV doesn't cause AIDS"

>Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect blood cholesterol you retarded newfags

It does, but why are you even making a point of that if you also say saturated fat isn't bad? Saturated fat clearly raises cholesterol levels. Are you agreeing that elevated cholesterol is a bad thing? If so, you'd agree limiting saturated fat intake is also good. And no, dietary cholesterol isn't needed for testosterone, that's ridiculous.

>The nutrition world's version of "HIV doesn't cause AIDS"
lol. You have fucking aids in your brain faggot.
>Saturated fat clearly raises cholesterol levels.
And?
>And no, dietary cholesterol isn't needed for testosterone, that's ridiculous.
health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713
>Cholesterol is a type of fat, or lipid. It is an essential building block for cell membranes and other crucial structures. It is needed to form the protective sheath that surrounds nerve fibers. The body uses cholesterol to make hormones such as testosterone and estrogen, the bile acids we need to digest and absorb fats, and vitamin D.
Sure, you synthesize it somewhat. That still doesn't mean that the cholesterol in egg is the worst thing in the world. Stop being a fucking pussy, or at least take that shit to reddit instead of Veeky Forums.

>And?

Why do you care about dietary cholesterol not affecting serum cholesterol if you're also defending saturated fat, which undoubtedly does? What argument are you supposed be making here?

>health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713

The dietary guidelines committee proposed removing the limit on cholesterol and they were hit with a lawsuit over it because many members on the committee had ties to the egg industry and they intentionally ignored most data to select almost exclusively data funded by the egg industry

foodpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Physicians-Committee-USDA-HHS-Lawsuit-1.6.16-2.pdf

The USDA did remove the limit in the 2015 guidelines but ended up making it more strict than before, from "less than 300mg" to just "eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible"

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/

They also clarify "The body uses cholesterol for physiological and structural functions but makes more than enough for these purposes. Therefore, people do not need to obtain cholesterol through foods."

>Stop being a fucking pussy, or at least take that shit to reddit instead of Veeky Forums.

Stop shitting up the board with unhealthy broscience. Go to tumblr where you can make up your own rules about nutrition and get pats on the back for it.

I just want vegshills to stop
you wont turn anybody here greencucks

>WAHHH CHOLESTEROL IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD :(
>ITS A CONSPIRACY GAISE.
>FOODPOLITICS.COM IS MORE REPUTABLE THAN HARVARD
>THE USDA IS THE MOST REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD AND 300MG CHOLESTEROL IS LITERALLY THE ONLY AMOUNT YOU CAN EAT. ANY MORE THAN THAT WILL INSTANTLY GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK. ALSO, BREAD & PASTA ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD GROUPS BTW. IM A COMPLETE RETARD
Ahahahhahaha. Fuck off with your passive aggressive vegan bullshit. That PDF is full of shit. Go away fag.
webmd.com/diet/good-eggs-for-nutrition-theyre-hard-to-beat
authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs/

>Go to tumblr
Tumblr is the home of smug vegan faggots like you. You are a fuckin pathetic pussy, fuck off.

This is one of those vegan threads vegan stains isn't in, so it's not entertaining.

You can recognize that faggot's sentence structure from a mile away. We k ow you lurk shit gains.

this.

Foodpolitics is just hosting a PDF file of the legal document. Whether you accept it or not, the final decision of the USDA wasn't to say "eat all the cholesterol you want"

>The Key Recommendation from the 2010 Dietary Guidelines to limit consumption of dietary cholesterol to 300 mg per day is not included in the 2015 edition, but this change does not suggest that dietary cholesterol is no longer important to consider when building healthy eating patterns. As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.

And don't go saying "fuck the USDA" now. You just cited the DGAC as support for the idea that dietary cholesterol isn't a problem. Now that you see they don't agree with what you say, you instantly don't trust them anymore? You're a zealot, bro.

By the way, the guy who runs the authoritynutrition website is also a shill

eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf

Funny enough, one of the papers he cites to say eggs are a good source of lutein/zeaxanthin (they aren't), also showed an 8-11% increase in LDL with just 1.3 eggs, and this made way to raise lutein/zeaxanthin levels

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short

>The benefit of introducing these carotenoids into the diet with egg yolk is counterbalanced by potential LDL-cholesterol elevation from the added dietary cholesterol.

He didn't quote that bit though.

*and this made eggs a bad way to raise lutein/zeaxanthin levels

R O A S T E D

>lone vegan crusader keeps making/responding these threads on a Lithuanian yak shearing BBS.
kys

Alright m8 you're obviously more invested into this topic than me. Not going to argue with a Tumblrina vegan faggot anymore, I already told you to fuck off but you just have to rebel huh? I like how you call me a zealot and then search for 30 mins for some obscure-ass website just to prove your shit point.

I'm eating 5 eggs right now, pretty tasty. I wonder if this triggers you, faggot? :^)

Atleast they tend to be the same arguments so it's easy to explain why people are being dumb

>this is what I do with my time

>Nope.

Most young people who exercise regularly can tolerate some of it, but it is bad in excess.

It's rich in riboflavin, selenium, and phosphorus. Not much else. Good source of protein of course, with a good quality. They are ok but not at all one of the most nutrient dense foods ever.

Stop getting health advice from blogs.

Why don't you just admit it? You got BTFO.

Actually, the total cholesterol you need is based on your level of activity.
Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps according to their nutritionist need 1g (or 1000 mg) more than the average person. That is 5-6 more eggs on top of their daily macro intake.
Of course, all of Veeky Forums is stronger, faster and fitter than both Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps combined.

Post your dried out sallow skinned dyel body so we can laugh at you.

what you spend hours contemplating will probably (in the lifetime of an average 1st world human) alter your life less then 1%.

gods play with dice and this is evident by shit like cancer.

i literally know 2 lifetime athletes who ate healthy as fuck their whole lives, fitness addicts, perfect healthy specimens.

and i know a bunch of cunts who smoke, drink, and ate shit the whole time I've known em.

guess who got cancer.

ahmed pls staph spamming your videos on Veeky Forums ty

I am not talking about cholesterol here.

LOL at vegans getting BTFO

man, I wish americans had health as a subject in elementary and high school like every other fucking country does.

Maybe we could avoid having shit threads all day

I wish americans had better education in general.

QUEEF...WHATTA RELIEF. WHEN WILL THIS POISONOUS PUSSY FART CEASE?

Why can't you autists be like Eddie an just appreciate the fucking video?

good ol ed

>dont listen to what some pseudo intellectual shitskin phd has to say.
So you would rather us listen to some pseudo intellectual pissskin non-phd instead?

This sandnigger is disgusting, cant even listen to him more than 10 seconds....

The truth allways hurts and probably eggs, meat and dairy are not optimal for health but i dont care since i eat a bit of everything and i have no family health problems...

Gotta love Ed.