It starts now

I'm 370ish pounds right now. I'm tired of being disgusting. I read the sticky and for now I'm sticking to a diet and light walking, but I want some input from you guys.
Current Diet:

Breakfast - Coffee
Lunch - One egg with half a bagel or a P3 pack
Snack - Yogurt or fruit
Dinner - Lean beef or chicken breast

I've been doing this for about 6 days now and have already lost 9 pounds but I just want to know if I can add/remove anything to make it more efficient.
Thoughts?

keep at it m8

seem to be doing fine, i believe in u

Separate your meals to like 7~8 times a day. You will feel less hungry and metabolism sky rockets

make sure you arent putting crap in your coffee. thats a good way to cut out extra calories, sugar etc.

How do I do this without feeling like I'm overeating

> I'm tired of being disgusting

Good luck with that fatty. You're past the point of no return. Gluttony never forgets.

What do you mean over eating? just separate the same meal and same calories that you usually eat in a day by 8 times or even 10 times. It doesn't mean that you have to eat more. I usually eat 8 times a day and keep it under 2000 since I'm cutting.

>I'm tired of being disgusting.

you're still going to be disgusting with all that loose skin and then scars

but at least you'll be alive

Go to some 1 dollar store and buy yourself lots of plastic containers. Then start preparing your healthy meals in advance for the next 4-5 days.

Look on youtube for meal prepping videos. It makes it a LOT easier to stick with healthy meals when they are already prepared in your fridge

I wouldn't recommend this. I find it a lot more staisfying to eat 2-3 large meals then 8 tiny ones. Plus it's more practical. Look up intermittent fasting.

not him

Is that there some brown dog chow to go with the greens and veggies?

Where are the fucking vegetables though fatty???

Eat an egg or two at breakfast, eat yogurt and fruit at lunch (real fruit not pee cut packaged shit without skin), and art some veggies in there. Dinner could be veggie time.

Your diet suggests you are low income and housebound? It suggests you can't cook.

Look up some simple recipes. Eat for dinner and save leftovers.

But good job.

Respect, man.

You should start looking into other things to eat. If you're like me, you'll get tired of that pretty easily.
Buy some steel cut oats and see if you can find a recipe you like.

Also, if you're looking to exercise more, buy some dumbbells. Once you lose some more weight you can safely work on your legs.

you counting your calories man? check your tdee and overestimate what you eat.

Remember "Its a marathon, not a sprint". Making lifestyle changes doesn't happen overnight. its all about honesty. Count calories with an app

Beginner advice/questions?
I started about a week ago too, read the sticky and started doing the no-brainer stuff, but I have some questions. Pls no bully.
Is turkey really that amazing? Because it seems too good to be true. Any good recipes?
Does cooking really make foods worse for you? I keep seeing stuff about eating veggies and oil raw.
I hate eggs. I'm not even picky, I just hate the goopy little bastards. Am I fucked until I man up? Also what do you do with the yolks, just chuck 'em?

>It starts now

Do you have any idea how many threads i've seen like this so far?

Fat faggots like you blogposting on Veeky Forums their bullshit

Lurk more, cut, post pics AFTER you cut, not stating "hurrr ima get healthy now"

Think of your willpower as a resource. You use it whenever you deviate from what is your standard behaviour. You can draw on your willpower anytime, but there is likely a limited amount of it. So dont hate yourself when you cave in and eat 'normally' for the first time, just pick it up where you left it and go on.

see:

>TFW at 5'10 and 190lbs I thought this about myself given most of my weight was blubber.
It boggles my mind how people can actually approach half a kip in weight.
Wow

Try the 5/2 diet but do 3 alternative days of fasts and watch the weight come off . .

If I were you I'd check my testosterone levels, yours is probably in female range and it would be easy to get some legal steroids

way too drastic
you'll crash
no one could do that
you'd be better off full on starving, at least you'd fully activate the mode that taps into your body fat stores
the way you're doing it, you tease that effect but then pull away, constantly dipping in and out of it
it'll exhaust you physically and mentally
at least full on starvation can steel you mentally, adapt you into soldier, war mode
right now you're taking on the physical suffering of war mode
But without the confirming feedback to keep you going
recipe for disaster

be more patient and sensible

Eat breakfast. Eat more, smaller meals, rather than few big ones. It's way easier to eat an appropriate amount that way,

>I read the sticky and for now I'm sticking to a diet and light walking
>posts a shit diet with too few calories
>literally destined to fail

you may have read the sticky (I doubt it) but if you really did, you didn't understand it.

Like most people who have no idea what they're doing, you've set yourself up to fail. A diet isn't something you start to lose weight with the ultimate goal of stopping it once you hit your target weight. What happens once you get there? You just go back to eating like a fatass and blow up again? A diet is how you eat to live. So you don't start your diet, you fix it. And that doesn't mean you do a complete 180 to how you ate as a fatass, you won't sustain that for very long. Right now this "diet" is new and fresh and you're all hyped about it and how it's going to fix your problem, but in a week or two you'll start feeling miserable. You'll start with that one small cheat meal, you'll have the one extra snack, you'll super size your fries just this once, and then before you even know it all the weight is back and you've completely forgotten about the "diet."

So what do you do? First understand that it takes a certain amount of calories to maintain the weight you're carrying right now. Let's say you eat around 4,000 calories a day. Start by dropping it down to 3,000. The mistake most people make when they "start a diet" is they go way overboard on how many calories they cut. You have to build the discipline first. My example was a bit exaggerated, so figure out what your tdee is and eat that much for a month. It's usually between 2,200 to 2,700 calories.

1/2

2/2
And here's another thing: you can eat whatever you want. You don't need to go straight to the blandest food you can think of. Eat the same food you're eating now, just reduced the amount. Realize this though: the more junk food you eat, the less you can eat to not go over your calorie budget. So start tracking your meals and be as accurate as you possibly can. DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF. The more disciplined you get, the more you'll understand how and where you can fit junk. Ultimately, you should work to eliminating it, but most importantly you need to learn how to live with it.

Eventually you won't lose weight as fast as you were, so you reduce your calories again, by 250-500 calories. At this point, you'll start to learn how protein is more filling per calorie than fats and carbs. This post is already longer than I intended but please, reread the sticky.

>bagel
Stopped reading there.
never gonna make it.

>Is turkey really that amazing? Because it seems too good to be true. Any good recipes?
turkey is fucking great. 2oz is usually 50 calories and has about 10g of protein. Use 4oz to make a sandwich and you'd be surprised how much 4oz of turkey actually is. I wouldn't go about making your own, just buy some from a deli. If it has to be something you cook, just cook chicken breasts. Just as good.

>Does cooking really make foods worse for you? I keep seeing stuff about eating veggies and oil raw.
in some cases yes, in some cases it's the opposite. Usually it's mostly bullshit. If you can eat it raw, great, eat it raw. If you need to cook it, fine, cook it just don't overcook it.

>I hate eggs. I'm not even picky, I just hate the goopy little bastards. Am I fucked until I man up? Also what do you do with the yolks, just chuck 'em?
eggs are fucking great. Learn to cook them in a way you like them. Personally, I'll take them however I can get them short of raw. Scrambled eggs are fucking great. Hardboiled eggs are fucking great. Nothing better than a poached egg in some ramen. And eat the yolks. There's nothing unhealthy about them. Unless you're working with a really tight calorie budget, there's no reason to chuck yolks ever.

Dude, don't listen to the other fat asses that that aren't actually doing anything except pouring salt. Being healthy is good. Do intermittent fasting, but use a 10 hr window. You'll be hungry, but think of all the mad pussy (or dick if u swing that) you'll get once you reach ur goal. Buy some protein powder. Optimum nutrition gold standard whey. Drink in place of a meal, and once before bed. Walk/run 45-1hr a day. You'll drop tons of weight fast.

Also load up on vegetables and chicken filets. No sodas. Ever. Don't drink your calories. Get used to unsweet tea, water, or black coffee. Don't eat fried food. I don't care for salads, so I sauté all my vegetables in coconut oil and it's fucking delicious.

I like my chicken breast fried, how big of an issue is this?

I have at most 2 coke cans a day, usually it's about a half can though.

Make sure to include veggies. Steaming frozen veggies are great. Also, make sure to mix up your daily diet. You're gonna get tired of that shit if you have it every day. Do cardio.

Bruh
No soda. Do diet if you have to/to ween off.

Bake your chicken with spices and olive oil on top.

No more pop fatty, pop is the worst shit for you

>I like my chicken breast fried, how big of an issue is this?
shirt term: not a big deal. Long term: pretty big deal.
>I have at most 2 coke cans a day, usually it's about a half can though.
you should have 0 coke cans a day. It's really not that hard once you get past the withdrawals

I've been weening, it used to be 6+ cokes a day and a few dr peppers while at work.

now I do water at work, and water at home, but still getting rid of 24 pack coke case slowly.

I like my fried chicken prepared for me like from a diner or KFC how bad is that for me a few times a week?

this is why your fat, because you treat treats like they're a staple. It should be something you treat yourself to like once or twice a year.

Ground beef

put it this way: once chicken breast from kfc is like 400-500 calories, and it's not even that much chicken. A 4-6oz baked chicken breast is half that. I mean, you can work your calorie budget around it, but you shouldn't. You really shouldn't be eating junk food on any regular basis.

Junk food? It's chicken breast, it's just fried.

Look up who wetbreasts is for them inspiration gains

About the eggs... I had this problem too "back then". I couldn't stand eggs. If someone asked me "How do you like your eggs?" then my standard, nonbullshit answer was "In a cake".

But, then I went keto. After a couple months, I tried some again just for variety. They taste way better, to me anyway, now. No idea why. I fucking love them though, basically any way. Just keep dieting, and one day when you want some variety scramble some up with salt and pepper and give it another chance.

>it's just lathered in oil-soaked bread

stop it

fried = junk.

>Junk food? It's chicken breast, it's just fried.
and burgers are just beef and cheese and bread. It's still junk food you retarded fatass. The chicken meat itself isn't junk, but the fat it's drenched in is. The skin, which let's be honest is the only reason you eat it, is the most junk part about it.

KFC grilled chicken breasts are pretty good, and like half the calories since it isnt covered in deep fried carbs... I get 2 grilled breasts and 2 sides of green beans and it's not a bad lunch at all. Like 500 calories and filling as fuck. Just toss the biscuit in the dumpster though. One biscuit is almost more calories than the chicken.

Th-the biscuit is the best part.

I put the butter packets in the 5 buck box to get warm and melty, and then when it's biscuit time, it just soaks right in and it's delicious.

I'm not trying to be a fitness guru, I just want to lose some weight, count some calories, and enjoy life.

I can enjoy life eating less than 2000 calories of stuff I like, I can't enjoy life eating less than 2000 calories of green beans and skinless chicken without even a fucking biscuit to enjoy.

Eating food for "enjoyment" is the root of the fat problem in the first place.

I can never get my wraps to actually close like in the OP's pic, they always start opening and get messy and the only way I can eat them is horizontally and stuff still keeps falling out

How do I git gud at wrapping?

it's not for enjoyment, just when I do eat I would prefer to like it.

yeah, you're not gonna make it. Just give up all hope now and stick to your shitty eating habits.

>I'm not trying to be a fitness guru, I just want to lose some weight, count some calories, and enjoy life.
no one is saying you have to be, but eating KFC on a regular weekly basis is something a fat person does and it will show

>I can enjoy life eating less than 2000 calories of stuff I like,
you really can't, not with what you posted above

>I can't enjoy life eating less than 2000 calories of green beans and skinless chicken without even a fucking biscuit to enjoy.
then get used to enjoying being a fatass. Eating isn't about enjoying it and that's why your fat. Can you enjoy a good meal from time to time? sure. Do you have not enjoy everything you eat? No, or course not. But if you honestly want to lose weight, you have to learn how to enjoy the right food, and how proper eat the food you enjoy.

that's the same fucking thing you idiot

>I can't eat this healthy food because I don't like
>I guess I'll just eat the food I enjoy

You eat one of those $5 box meals, that's pretty much your daily budget. You're not gonna last long on one small meal a day.

Well, enjoy being a fat then.

This made me laugh pretty hard

watch youtube videos.

If life without fast food biscuits isn't worth living maybe it's time to kys.

I've come a long way folks, I just hit a wall.

I used to be 300 pounds, then I got down to 220, then I stalled for awhile, and ended up putting on another 30 pounds.

Now I'm back at it again and lost another 10 pounds in the last month.

I'm still pretty much eating the exact stuff I was eating, but I cut out soda again for the most part, and am tracking calories better than I was before.

I've had three days at 3000 calories in the past month, and the rest are usually right below 2000, with a couple exceptions nearing 2500.

Telling me bro. Same height and the day I stepped on the scales and saw I was 195 lbs I was utterly disgusted with myself. That was a month ago and I've lost 5 lbs since then. How does anyone break 200 lbs (excluding people who lift obviously) and not think; shit I need to make a change.

You're yo-yo'ing because you haven't made any realistic changes to your diet. You will NEVER maintain a good weight thinking like you do. The only reason you "hit a wall" is because you're steering your ship into it.

And "cut out soda agin"???
Again???

Lol Just get lipo every few years. Might be easier for you.

2 cans of soda is like 500 kcal. That is 1/5-1/4 of a healthy persons calorie intake in two tiny drinks. Plus all that sugar spikes your insulin and makes you feel hungrier.

It's not worth it senpai.

I mean, you know you hit that wall, and feel comfortable, and think oh a soda every now and then wont hurt.. And, then you keep buying that soda on the way home from work, and realize, this is an inconvenient way to enjoy a tasty beverage once in awhile, so you buy the 12 pack, and that's going great, and you don't notice anything, and you buy the 24 pack, and the next thing you know you put on 20 pounds, your girlfriend is saying you're getting fat, and it's time to cut that shit out again.

I mean, bad mentality, and I'm sorry I let that happen, but I don't have much issues trying to fix it, or lose the weight with the way I've approached it the time before. And, this time around I'm even more serious than before mostly because I have the life stability nowadays

but see, you failed and you're gonna fail agian because you don't fix your diet. Eventually you cut soda back in, and then you'll be eating kfc 6 time s a week. You're literally setting youself up to fail. But fuck it, do whatever you want. You clearly no better.

>3 years ago, I was clocking in at around 3500 calories a day as my regular diet, weighing in at 270.
>fixed my diet and over the course of a year, dropped to 180lbs
>currently hovering just about 195 but that's because I've been working on putting on muscle.

>2 cans of soda is like 500 kcal.
breh, coke is like 140 a can, just fyi. I only know because I treat myself to a can every other month or so.

you're kidding yourself m8. You're teh same kind of retard who runs a mile in 30 minutes and then treats himself to a double whopper with cheese with supersized fries and coke.

Just stop posting and carry on being a failure.

I run the mile in 9 minutes, and then treat myself to a meal that is still within my caloric intake limit for that respective day.

Oh you're right. Must have for them confused with the 500ml bottles. Either way 300 calories of your caloric budget on drinks is madness imo. They're fine as a treat, not as a staple of your diet.

>I can eat KFC and drink coke, right? I mean if I fit it in, it shouldn't be a problem, right?
>it's not like I'll slowly think it's ok to have more and more of it and gain a lot of the weight back, right?
>and even if I do, I can just lose all the weight over again, right?
>RIGHT?

Worked for me before, it'll work for me again.

>Worked for me before, it'll work for me again.
and yet here you are, still a fatty, so clearly it hasn't worked at all.

>loses over 50 pounds
>hasn't worked at all

i dunno 'bout you man, but I feel 50 pounds lighter.

the fact that you think that's a valid statement screams that you're never gonna make it. Godspeed to you user, please stop posting, we have nothing to offer you.

>a diet where you lost 70+ pounds is bad and not working
>see how you slipped and caught yourself and are back on track again?
>told you

I slip up on a program that has worked for me, and now that I'm back on it with a positive note it'll never work, and I'll never lose more weight than the 10 pounds I've already lost last month?

I at first had sympathy for you, you fat fucking loser. I saw me, coming to fit for real advice on looking good naked. I'm on day 3 of IF and cutting and have lost 2 lbs already and am sticking with it. Because there's nothing more satisfying than walking into the club and having a 10 eye fuck the hell outta you. But you'll never know you fat fucking cock sucker. You're the reason people on fit have become assholes. Because you make shit excuses for shitty habits that you don't want to fix. Fuck you nigger. Enjoy never seeing ur tiny dick again.

30lbs isn't a slip up. THe fact that you're calling it a program and treating it like it has an end date means you're gonna fail. You're not fixing your diet, you're not learning anything. But whatever, do whatever the fuck you want, no one is going pat you on the head and tell you you're doing a great job because you aren't.

I am fixing it? Did you not read I'm down from a 6+ cans a day to 1 can? And, I'm not buying any more once I finish my current 24 pack?

But, I mean we have different goals, idgaf about cutting and having 6 packs, i'm just trying to lose some weight.

if there's one thing they don't teach ya in the gym, it's reading comprehension.

I'm not quite sure what is it you guys are fighting about this time

30 lbs is a slip up, I'm not stepping on a scale every day. I was just living life and lost enough weight to be happy again, I'm still not fat. I've got a pot belly, I don't even have tits.

Now I noticed I'm gaining again, and figure oh hey, time to cut back on the ol' diet again, and here I am getting a couple tips.

I don't need a pat on the head, I lost the bulk of my weight. I just don't want to move up another pant size like I was on the verge of doing.

>I am fixing it? Did you not read I'm down from a 6+ cans a day to 1 can? And, I'm not buying any more once I finish my current 24 pack?
>I mean, you know you hit that wall, and feel comfortable, and think oh a soda every now and then wont hurt.. And, then you keep buying that soda on the way home from work, and realize, this is an inconvenient way to enjoy a tasty beverage once in awhile, so you buy the 12 pack, and that's going great, and you don't notice anything, and you buy the 24 pack, and the next thing you know you put on 20 pounds
fixing it is throwing those cans out and never buying soda again. Fixing it is treating yourself to a coke once in a blue moon by buying one can, not a 24 pack.

Why waste money? That 24 pack was almost 8 bucks, I'll just drink a couple each day, and still stay in my calorie cap. It's really not that big of a deal.

you're fat if you think 30lbs isn't noticeable. 5-10lbs is a slip up. 30lbs is buying new clothes.

please stop posting. You're not adding anything anymore, you're just trying to get people to accept your shitty excuses.

Technically, fixing it is doing anything that lowers his caloric intake, so going from 6 to 1 is already fixing it.

Jesus Veeky Forums, control your autism
It's always just all or nothing

>inb4 muh mediocrity
No one cares

>It's really not that big of a deal.
>I mean, you know you hit that wall, and feel comfortable, and think oh a soda every now and then wont hurt.. And, then you keep buying that soda on the way home from work, and realize, this is an inconvenient way to enjoy a tasty beverage once in awhile, so you buy the 12 pack, and that's going great, and you don't notice anything, and you buy the 24 pack, and the next thing you know you put on 20 pounds
>Why waste money? That 24 pack was almost 8 bucks, I'll just drink a couple each day, and still stay in my calorie cap. It's really not that big of a deal.
>Why waste money? That 24 pack was almost 8 bucks, I'll just drink a couple each day, and still stay in my calorie cap. It's really not that big of a deal.

it's like you didn't even read the post.

You're the biggest retard on the planet

I mean, like I said I was about to go up a pant size, and that's when I pulled the trigger on this whole diet thing again.

I lost all that weight and felt invincible, and it caught up to me a little bit.

Now I count calories, and still drink the coke I have left. We got different goals, bruh. What I'm doing works for me, and I've proved it with my weight loss the previous time.

You think at 300 pounds I just went cold turkey on the soda? No, I even had a diet soda phase for awhile at the start of all that. I've got a much better grasp on everything this time around.

>biggest retard on the planet
nigga, can you even math? 140 calories vs 840 calories, which one is a step in the right direction when it comes to empty beverage calories?

Enjoy being fat forever you undisciplined cuck. You disgust me.

>this whole diet thing again.
>my weight loss the previous time.
>I've got a much better grasp on everything this time around.
yeah, you're definitely on the right path.

Just let it go...

>it's only about the calories

You disgust me

I read several posts in this thread actually and all this bitching just sounds like "do it my way or you're wrong" to me

That's what everyone on Veeky Forums says
calories in vs calories out.

that's how you lose weight, that's how I'm losing weight, that's how i've lost weight.

Weight loss IS about the calories you autistic moron

>Technically, fixing it is doing anything that lowers his caloric intake, so going from 6 to 1 is already fixing it.
>Fixing it is treating yourself to a coke once in a blue moon by buying one can, not a 24 pack.

>i read what I want to read and everything else is irrelevant

I don't get the point you're trying to make here

clearly.

Is your yoghurt fat free Greek yoghurt? Some brands are full of fat and sugar and have no protein, also don't skip breakfast have a bowl of oats or some eggs. Good luck I hope you succeed fat people are an eyesore

At this point the polite thing to do would be to clarify what your stupid ass means

>eating 700 kcal a day
100$ u'll give up in a week, thinking this is boring and hard