Planet Fitness Shitflinging?

Alright lads, so I just forgot to pay my gym bill for about 5 months already. The total comes out to be $300 dollars and they cancelled my membership. I read the emails and didnt give a fuck about their legal action (I actually do, I peed myself a reading that. But it was mentioned in their e-mail almost two months ago), as I plan to pay the debts quickly over the summer.

Im barely fresh 18 and I need some help. I realized that there is a Planet Fitness that popped up a half mile where I am from. And I am tempted to join it for gains because i wamt to continue getting ready for the Muhreens.

I heard lots of shitflinging towards Planet Fitness, but its ten dollar membership seems breddy gud. Any of you have experience with this franchise? Pros vs Cons? I just want my incline bench, deadlifts, squats, and other accessories.

You lack the financial stability for any gym my friend.
Two words
>Home
>Gym

Jut spend that 300 you owe those faggots at the gym and buy a good set off craigslist.

>good, safe freeweight set
>$300
Pick one

I hope they sue you. Fucking poor fuck

I hate, not only everything about this post, but about you as well.

>muhreens

Make sure to say it like that for the drill instructors.

Should i just cancel on my SGT and then work to start paying off the debts? I just want to get back into weightlifting. I have resorted to pushups, planks, calf raises, bench dips, and running due to not paying the gym. I do want to pay them back, because I know its a shit feeling not getting your money. I'll just cancel, and get to paying.

But I do want to leave the gym I was currently going to, because those Jews are expensive as all hell. 60.00 a month and all I do is lift heavy shit. Cant they give some of us a break?

I work at PF (I'm also on shift right now lel)
You can do all of that in a smith machine but we have no barbells so you can't deadlift properly

Im pretty serious about it, but due to my previous years of browsing and everyone's shitflinging, muuuuhreeeens is stuck in my head.

Yeah, gyms are a money grinder. But I cant get a home gym due to the apartment i live in. And i kept up with costs until around the seasons came.

They cant sue you for not paying membership and letting you lift.

Thatfirst day you didnt pay they shoulda said nope turn around.

The second I was late on the first payment, I immediately stopped lifting as I tried focusing on graduating and had many tasks at hand. Four months passed and I haven't paid a cent. Im worried about making payments, because I do want to go back, but their subscription was shit. 60 for weights? There are a couple places nearby cheaper at the moment. Im pretty sure they won't sue some dude for 300, but hey, who knows.

Most planet fitness have a strict no deadlifting policy and have no free weight Olympic barbells only Smith machines. I've also heard their dumbells only go up to 60 or 70lbs.

I got a 300lb barbell set of craigslist for $100 a few months ago.
I'll just need to replace the bar eventually.

if a parent didn't cosign for the membership, which i assume you signed when you were younger than 18, there should be a law that prevents that contract from being valid. at least in canada.

I am looking online at the moment at my agreement, and it currently says it is invalid, and that if I wish to continue, i would have to see the gym.

It also didnt make sense that they tried to collect "money" even though I hadn't paid or used it since like December. Either way, I plan to pay off debts. And yes, my father cosigned the contract, but he isnt a full citizen at the moment. I do plan to pay them though

So I wouldn't be able to incline bench with barbells, but dumbells? I can of course accommodate for PPL, maybe i should take a stroll and see?

>deadlifts, squats

There are no deadlifts at planet fitness and you can only squat in the smith machine which is dangerous as fuck. If you are training for the marine corps run 3 miles, do 5 pullups, 50 pushups, and 50 situps and keep your head down and your mouth shut in basic.

Routine desu? Im trying to find a pole nearby to start working on pullups.

A marshalls gonna cost them more than $300 from you lol

So i should get to paying then immediately? I still exercise now, but I do plan on paying them. Should i just forget things now and focus on paying them?

I stopped working out in December with them.

Pretty much there's only smiths, machines, and dumbells up to 70lbs. If you're fine with sacrificing real barbell exercises, then go ahead.

Just look up PFT standards and do a PFT in the park twice a week. You don't need to be in shape to join, but I think it helps you make rank faster.

Yeah, I weigh 235 6'2 at the moment and I picked up cardio recently. I plan to enter on my birthday so I can leave in the winter. I am overweight I wont lie, but I want to get ready and do something with my life.

MUHREEN vet here. You're too fat, not sure what the weight requirement is at 6'2 but it's close to 200. Run a lot, work on pull ups the minimum to pass the pft is 3 deadhang pull ups with 0 kipping (that crossfit wiggle shit) 20 is max. Your 3 mile run time depends on your age. And even the fattest fucks get 100 setups. Just run and do pull ups and watch what you eat, I actually lost a lot of muscle mass in boot camp because all you do is bodyweight shit.

Yeah, I've been starving myself a bit. Eating a small cup of cocoa puffs and i usually do cardio everyday. My SGT said to get down to 225 so he can put me in as a Poolee, and I plan to do it slowly but surely.

How do you practice your pullups?

If you can't do a pullup then do negatives i.e. hop up to the top of the pullup position then slowly let yourself down. Do pullups all the time, like every time you go to the bathroom do a max set. Just gotta keep doing them. And fix your diet, coca puffs are shit and have terrible macros

I practice them by losing the weight first so I can do a pullup, then increasing how many I can do by doing them all the time. How do you think?

But I think planet fitness has an assisted pullup machine, although it babies you and you might never progress your pullup count that way

This, don't use that shit pullup machine. Also do overhand and not underhand (chinups)

I dont eat cereal often at all. Thinking about it, this is my first in the span of six months or so. I cut candy since I hate sweet candies, and im slowly pushing myself away from juices and sodas.

I grew tired of video games so now I have more time to do shit such as playing my banjo. I also might work with my father in the coming summer, being the Mexicans we are, in landscaping. Hopefully i get toned af.

I plan to also head out on Wednesdays now to PT with marines so i can get further in shape.

True, best way is to lose weight. Was a really dumb question for me to ask. But like, if I cant do a single one, how do I practice? I heard negatives help a ton. If a friend aassisted me in doing one, would that be the same as me doing a negative?

Yeah, I know chinups are useless in PFTs, and actual pullups are the way to go.

you got shilled hardcore for 60 a month for a gym. that's downright theft, fuck them and don't pay that ridiculous shit

Do a fuckload of negatives man your back and arms should be sore as shit. Do them until failure like 10 times a day. Count your calories. Run every fucking day.

You west or east of the mississippi?

West, so it's Camp Pendleton for me.

I plan to be an EOD, my practice ASVAB score amazed everyone in the office. Are people really braindead in the Corps? I thought that was a meme.

And yeah, I'll try to find a bar around here in my apartments or something to do pull ups

No. I was a grunt and most of the guys in my platoon scored high on the asvab. iirc I scored like an 86 on the asvab. And buy a cheap bar at Walmart that you hang in your doorframe, you'll fuck up your doorframe with as fat as you are but at least you'll be able to do pullups

Domt give a fuck about my doorframe, as long as I am a muhreen walking around in the desert looking for IEDs or waiting for an IED to blow my testicles through my throat.

Also, we will all make it as they say.

This poor kid has no clue what the fuck he's doing in life.

Good luck, fair user.
May the winds of Fortune
grant you wisdom,
and return you safe and sound.

Terminallance.com
Go read it, all of it

Better pay that debt if you wanna join up. Debts that you aren't current on with the payments can and will keep you from getting in.

Alright, guess I have to cancel with my SGT. Ill explain to him the situation