Has anyone tried budget bulking on Mcdoubles?

Has anyone tried budget bulking on Mcdoubles?

They're 390 calories and have 23g of protein for a little over a dollar. I think I can make some serious gains eating 5 or 6 a day.

What do you think?

I do this sometimes. When I'm coming back from the gym after work and I feel beat-to-fuck and either don't have enough food in the house, or want to retch at the thought of trying to stuff myself with 15000 calories of chicken, eggs, and milk.

I'll just get four mcdoubles with some buffalo sauce and it's a lifesaver.

>15000 calories of chicken, eggs, and milk

obviously there was an extra zero
or there wasnt and hes a 400 pound superheavyweight strongman

>Bulking on McDonalds

I think I'm gonna hurl

McDonalds seems cheap but cooking your self will def strecth that dollar further.

>cooking your self
so that's why I'm still not making it, trips of truth

Pathetic.

Its cheaper to bulk on rice+beans+chicken-thighs...... And its healthier and much better macros. Just gotta cook it yourself ahead of time.

That wasn't an extra zero.

>> not fueling the fight for the God-Emperor of Mankind with 40 compact, nutrient-dense McDoubles
>> Not being a 7'8'', 780 pound space marine
>> being this much of a manlet.

Found the amerilard

Obviously the point is that you can grab a couple of McDoubles when you don't have the time to put together a real meal. Or in my case, you're a busy college student with really bad transportation options that can't always get out grocery shopping and runs out of food occasionally. Or who gets back at 10PM and needs to get up at 6AM and needs something quick and easy to it their macros.

The point isn't to live off of it, dumbfucks.

dude. It's not that bad. I really hate the entire culture of "I'm so healthy, anything not purely home-made and fat-free tastes like shit to me, I even hate chocolate now".
Food tastes good. Get over it. You can choose not to eat it too often, and admittedly, McDonald's isn't gourmet, but you can get off your high horse.

Spurlock did it in supersize me. Go watch it and decide for yourself.

>really bad transportation options
>be you
>buy four 50lb bags of rice
>don't have to worry about transportation anymore
>put rice in rice cooker
>don't have to worry about cooking either
Wow, that was easy. Do I get some kind of medal?

You get your medal soon as you point out how to move 200lbs of rice home without transport options.

Not knowing anyone at all who would give you a lift to the shop.

My college even has a mini bus which they use for student shopping trips

Yeah, most westerners and arabs. Don't forget the large soda

You can't be THAT dumb to eat that many a day.
Come on dude. Use your fuckin head.

McDoubles are good to eat for quick calories and protein, however they shouldn't be used as an everyday meal. It is NOT nutrient dense.

$6 a day can get you shitty fast food or oats, eggs, and protein powder. actually, the latter 3 combined will average out to much less than $5/day.

nothing about fast food is budgeting.

> bread kills carbs
> poobad proteins
> the carbs got into my protoen again reeeee

You better level out your omega 3 with some fish oil and cut back on carbs if you want to use McDonald meat for protons

Don't forget your prunes OP.

are you kidding me? feet. squat the whole way home. deaddies if your quads get tired. there you go, rice and high-rep leg day.

It's called a typo you worthless dipshit

Mind explaining where the protein comes in?

Yeah, but it winds up being about 3+ hours round trip with the bus routes, so the only time I go is the weekends. And if I miss a weekend or run out of something, then I'm pretty much screwed unless somebody else can give me a ride. Which either way, doesn't help me much when it's 10PM and I've just ran out of shit.

>It's not that bad
Friend, I'd rather become a vegetarian than go to McD.

Sorry, I meant the college has their own bus that you can rent and take anywhere. Hell my uni has a share car service where you just borrow the car for as long as you need for free

You'll regret it m8. Tried doing this on Jack in the box tacos with 2-3 jr bacon cheeseburgers. You feel like complete shit after awhile and grossed out from the food.

If I'm having a busy week and can't be arsed making lunch in advance/transporting it, I'll often have a mcdonald's feast for lunch followed by a lighter dinner. I do notice that my lifts increase significantly those weeks and I'm already handicapped by being a grill :3 and eating at a deficit 90% of the time.

I would keep in mind that you're taking in an awful lot of HDL, particularly if you're a bloke over 30, but if you're doing enough >cardio i.e. keeping your circulation going each day, you might not die or heart disease quite as quickly.

>I really hate the entire culture of "I'm so healthy, anything not purely home-made and fat-free tastes like shit to me, I even hate chocolate now".
This 2bh f4m

I had McDonalds pretty regularly when I went to college with one close by. 5-6 mcdoubles sounds pretty drastic though, I only ate 1-2 at a time. They were good for getting me started into bulking when I was a beginner, but wouldn't say they'd be great for health even though the macros look alright

I used to love getting McD's before/after a workout, fills u up and gives u a lot of enegery.

Then reality set in: >I would keep in mind that you're taking in an awful lot of HDL, particularly if you're a bloke over 30, but if you're doing enough >cardio i.e. keeping your circulation going each day, you might not die or heart disease quite as quickly.
GOTTA WATCH YOUR CHOLESTROL, SONNY. (HDL is the good kind btw, user).

McDonald's is high in Saturated Fats which are generally thought to be bad for your heart, tho the studies haven't been as conclusive as one would like. Even worse, most McD food has some trans fats which are fucking terrible for your heart. Needless to say, McD's is also ridiculously high sodium.

I gave up McD's completely once I realized the impact it had on my cadio health.

it's not really food
you wouldn't shit in the tank of your car either now would you

>HDL is the good kind
It is at that. My bad

I never get this. are american mcdonalds products that different from the rest of the worlds? a double cheeseburger in germany is 448 kcal, with 24g fat and 27g protein.

>390calories
>23g protein

that's fucking garbage.

Also

>fake mystery meat
>hfcs
>wonderbread
>fake cheese(vegetable oil, lol 85% of americans have not eaten real cheese)
>tons of sodium and preservatives and w/e chemcials

A whole chicken costs like 2.50 per pound.
Mixed vegetables is like fifty cents per pound.

Go eat a nice oven roasted chicken with lots of veggies instead of 3 poverty burgers you fat sack of shit,

>gains

gyno, lovehandles, yes.

If no other option, then yeah, sure. But it's still expensive and you can easily make your own burgers.

It is entirely feasible to build muscle and stay at a low body fat level eating junk food, disregarding optimal health.

You healthy eating faggots are getting almost as bad as vegans.

Do this daily OP
If your kidney starts hurting throw it up to 7 or 8
all those conservatives and salts can't harm you

me and my bud hit up mcdubs after the gym when it's late occasionally. I wouldn't recommend eating more frequently than that

that's really slippery wording, boyo. sounds a step or two away from HAES

After taxes that comes to like at least 9 bucks in Canada, with like 200f and only 115p... that's shit tier, son. Buy a bag of rice, a bag of frozen vegetables, and a bunch of ground beef on sale. Or tuna cans. That will end up being the same total cost, you'll feel better, and you won't look like a lard ass.

>2016
>dirty bulking