>lifts
>career driven
>intelligent
>caring
>interesting
>wanted to have kids & get married
>dumps me because I'm a loser with a shitty job

I saw it coming a mile away but it still hurts

I can't even kill myself because for some reason I feel like there's some kind of hope on the horizon but logically I doubt there is

LDAR

Go to uni or get a skill then get a better job?

I've already been to uni
I'm in my 30's is fucking hard to find someone who might as well just take on a 20 year old

Being in my 30's on Veeky Forums is probably a bad sign as much as anything

>just finished fellowship
>neurointerventional radiologist making 510k a year
>can't find a single woman who is intelligent or interesting.

I fucking hate women. All of them are gold diggers once they find out what I do

>neurointerventional radiologist

What is that? Genuinely interested.

Why are you surprised. The vast majority of women aren't loyal and will monkey-branch.

You have to be extremely lucky to lock down a pure virgin qt whose going to stay through thick and thin.

user, the life of an Aussie shitposter is rough. You'll learn to deal with it eventually.

And if had it been the other way around, you would commend him for his actions.

What makes you think you deserve a hot, career driven and intelligent woman if you're a loser with a shitty job?

What did you study? Where do you work now?

With those kind of qualifications and job, how are you not around female doctors and shit you can meet?

Google it

there's always hope you faggot
try harder, fail better
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

kek

it would be all 50+ year old white women + a bunch of indians and chinese in their 30s.

>pure virgin qt

Fuck off robot

I fell for the meme degree and did IT
Now I work as a receptionist at a shitty hotel

I just finished a workout and feel 200% better though

Gonna go use those endorphins to apply for some jobs

Funnily enough I dumped my previous gf because she wouldn't sort out her job situation. So it's all totally understandable

Thanks Obama

You're never too old for the 'ch0n, breh. Old habits die hard. Real HARD;)

How is there no IT jobs around?

People want to pay you meme tier money cause they think they can just outsource everything and expect the same quality. I've seen jobs offering minimum wage for IT jobs. What a joke

brisbane?

Pajeet out here GIVING IT to all you crackers

When I graduated in 2010 they wanted graduates to have 2-3 years experience for graduate roles (wtf) plus an arms length list of things you need to know

I was looking on Seek just now and it seems they have gotten real because I can't seem to find any of those ads

Go to tafe nigga. I'm 26 and an ex tradie and one of the cunts there is 33. Youngest is 15 and nobody gives a fuck. Now Im about to finish a diploma in software. You still have 40 years left to do shit average. Get into management or some other shit.

bundaberg nigger

IT lets you MAKE experiance. Get on github and start whoring yourself around and while you're at it build a portfolio.

Well that explains the shit job.

He's probably a welfare bogan

This place is for discussion you faggot. Sort of the whole point is to >talk
And not just >google it
>faggot

>career driven
>wants to have kids
Those are contradicting terms user

Honestly I don't even want to do IT. I did an IT degree because I was in a rut. I've been to tafe to do a pre-app but getting a mature age apprenticeship is like hens teeth

IT just seems like it's too open to outsourcing to india etc

That said at least it would be a change from my current shit job, even if I got laid off in 20 years

This is actually a good idea. Thanks

I am not

The plan was in like 4 years

working for minimum wage isn't giving it to anyone or anything to be proud of user

Iktf bro. Dropped out of uni ages ago. Withdrew from work due to depression gains goblin. Now im 29 and work nights at a supermarket. I have no idea wtf to do with my life. I lift but thats about it.

who here /baddecisions/?
>tfw studying two degrees at once
>hecs-debt is real
>lifting helps keep me sane
>work a shitty job at a supermarket

can't even go michael douglas Falling Down because of gun laws

Woolies nightfill masterrace, a-amirite?

post pictures mate

Why is that bad? Just finish your degrees and get a good job.

Let me guess you fell for the Commerce/Law meme

>tfw stats student
>tfw spend 6 hrs studying a day and still pass average

You're here forever

>work minimum wage in USA
>send money to family
>they become rich because of argentina's inflation / super low prices (in usd)
>get autismbux in the US for 5 years
>go back and live the neet life with your parents again

change country

>equating returning to argentina with success

Do what other Aussies do and be a bar tender in London for a couple of years

Live xray/imaging for brain/spine surgery.

Source: Had to have an lp earlier this year, these guys had to do it cause apparently I have almost zero csf pressure. The 6 attempts before interventional radiology thought they were missing the spot as no csf was coming out. Turns out they were peppering my spinal cord with needle holes the entire time.

lol really

its funny cos here the bartenders are brits

kek, poor you

>tfw economics student at top 5 Business School in the UK
>tfw miss 75% of lectures
>tfw getting a borderline First and people in my class are failing

You must be in the shitty part of IT. I went into networking/security and I get 140k a year. Aus too

lectures are a meme, i've just finished my ChemE masters and probably went to at most 20% of the lectures at most, should still get a first

you shouldn't have to study that long for any degree. i tell people i study for 4+ hours a day because it leaves me free to do what i want for that time as i'm an antisocial prick, but in reality i study perhaps for half an hour to an hour a day on average. however, it also means everyone thinks i'm not particularly smart, which isn't always an advantage.

if you're genuinely studying for that long it's not a good sign, unless you're somewhere like oxbridge which gives out work for the sake of work.

Ill teach you how to write software if you cuddle me at night and rub my hair

People think it's a meme
>it's not

Good times. I'm about to finish an IT degree with a network major.

>killing yourself over some stupid slut that didn't care about you, but only your income

Woah..what a fucking beta

I already did .. I'm from NZ and moved to Australia

Turns out you can change countries, but being a loser is forever.

um
no thanks jeff. After feeling the sweet embrace of a woman it just wouldn't be the same

I said I can't kill myself
but otherwise yes you might be on the money

my names joshie and im in NZ too :/ what a shame, im very affectionate

She did the right thing, apparently

>working for minimum wage isn't giving it to anyone or anything to be proud of user
As opposed to OP who can't find a job?