Healthiest milk for a cut?

healthiest milk for a cut?

Full-cream cow.

>consuming liquid calories on a cut

and this is why I'll be admired for my shredded physique while you stay fat

>drinking estrogen
It's like you want to be gay

whats wrong with liquid calories? are you one of those retarded guys or something

lmao, as if I'm going to drink my protein powder with water...as long as I still deficit, i'll be fine. Thanks for not contributing anything at all

I typically drink soy milk, just something very light calorie that doesn't make my protein shakes taste like shit, but was wondering if there's a better option that I haven't looked into

>he buys protein supplements

lol, oh ok, you're THAT guy. Never-mind, carry on with your delusions.

How's your transition going?

this just in: most of Veeky Forums drinks protein shakes

also just in: ur a fucking retard

nice meme

do you even realize where you are

most of us are "that guy"

also, protein powder is the cheapest (and most convenient, too boot) form of protein you can buy

but it's cute that you want to be a contrarian and/or live with your parents who buy and cook you nice cuts of meat every night

given your attitude, i'd guess you're 10 and it's the latter

You don't consume protein supplements of any kind?

>enjoy no gains

post pic

>The guy who thinks he needs so much protein to maintain and build muscle that he requires protein supplementation.

Gooood goy, nice to see you gentiles falling for our "scientific" research. truly doing your part in funding the state of Israel. Every bag of whey you purchase brings us one step closer to forging Greater Israel.

nice b8 m8, ur cool, man :^) XDD

sweet pics man, can u post more?

you're an internet anti-semite, too, so i must have overestimated your age.

>if he looks better than me, then he is right and I'll stop buying useless supplements

I'm just going to leave you hanging there, bud, here's one you'll have to figure out for yourself.

How can I be anti-Semite? I am a Zionist.

no one's listening to ur shit advice, don't worry. don't you have a doughnut or pizza to get back to?

Protein powder is worthless if you eat a proper diet.

I had pizza yesterday for dinner, it had about 70g of protein on it, and woke up leaner today. Then again I am Chad, therefore I can do that.

How's your fart powders going, bub?

I work long hours and don't always have time for a proper meal. Geez you guys are so fucking stupid.

lmao pic related, its u

good night fatso, hope u don't lose too much sleep XD i hope the butthurt fades away eventually

>469x463
LMAO! WOW DEWD SO ORIGINAL HAHAHEHEAHUHAEUHAEUAEHU OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS IMAGE? LOL MUH FUCKING SEIDS ARE IN ORBIT WEW LAD BOI Y U SO FUNNY HAUHAUHAUHAUH

not a meme tho. soy milk is estrogen heavy

Enjoy your gyno and breast milk from all that diary product

Almond milk is the best way to go. Far superior from the rest.

But only if it is made from activated almonds, beware of scam products not using activated almonds.

Fight milk

Just drink whole milk if you're not a faggot.

Bonus points for raw milk.

i like goat,easier to digest, vegetable milks are meme,don't fall for them

Just drink whole milk and count your macros.
How stupid are you?

Not having the BrEaST milk in there, do you even gomad? ??

Enjoy your listeria

why the fuck would i waste my macros by drinking liquid butter?

>8g of fat in one cup

i'd rather eat more food and drink a milk substitute or water