Breeding. are you doing your part?

I already have one child. A son. I'm white. Only one woman is not white. None of the women know about each other.

>got 2 girls pregnant in the same week. Both were excited. One miscarried.

>currently talking to 5 girls that I have convinced to take my seed and carry my child.
>they are willing and eager. I have them tracking their ovulation cycle.

It feels awesome. Like a king insuring his empire.

But I don't want a bunch of kids.

Getting girls pregnant, pregnant sex, etc. Is amazing. But raising children is exhausting. I just want my one child.

What are your thoughts? What would you do? What are you doing?

I have sex with broken condoms

If I wasn't dying I'd be in Europe right now with a nice white family.
>tfw you were going to make it but you had to break your job, future wife and happy future off

I hope I am white again in my next life. Preferably Polish, Serbian or Armenian.

I'm brown take that as you will

>falling for the family jew

Lmao

Lol that's not white

>Serbian or Armenian
>ever being desirable

What did he mean by this?

>armenian
>white
Lel.

There's no next life, and you're shitposting with your last instants of life wishing to be shit-tier white
kek

T*rks detected

I'm Mediterranean
Do I have good genes or what

>doesn't have any spiritual or religious beliefs
Pic related

Besides, what else am I to do? My friends all turned their backs on me except for one that lives in America and my family are usually busy.

>armenian genocide
never happened in the first place.

50/50

No. Not family. Just impregnsting women and enjoying their pregnancies.

How the fuck do you plan to keep this up without having to pay some form of child support

Handle that edge with chainmail gloves Mr. Adbullahakbar or you'll lose a couple of fingers.

You can breed like a mother fucker if you fake your identity to the woman, are in a foreign country temporarily, and convince them to have unprotected sex.

Otherwise it's a stupid idea. They will track you down one way or another, they will order DNA tests, if you refuse the courts will assume guilt and make you pay.

Lets say you even have 5 children, your wages will be garnished to a maximum state in which the law allows, which could be upwards to half your income which will be divided towards the mothers of your children.

If you are okay with that, go ahead, breed away. Otherwise if your goal is to massively breed you are better off doing it in foreign countries giving a false name to the woman you are impregnating and only going to those countries temporarily.

Another way would be if you are above 6"0, have good physical features and are successful and become a sperm donor because all the low grade woman will want your sperm in hopes that their children might catch some of your success (of course they do not realize that a baby is genetically half theirs, and as a result will likely be ugly and failures like them)

That's funny because that's what a Kurd looks like, not a Turk.

Didn't know there was a difference.

Exactly. Turks in the eastern cities look like Kurds anyway so I don't see why Kurds are taking up arms against Turkey.

How long do you spend convincing them to let you impregnate them if you're only there on trips?

>6 fucking children.
>All from different mothers.

You will literally pay some Brendan-tier child-support to them in the future, you know this right?

Why not just donate sperm? It's more efficient and you're less likely to get STDs.

I plan on making sperm donations soon. From what I've heard you even get a small fortune for your donations. Only downsides are you can only donate up to 3 samples and the children made with your seed can look you up at the sperm bank once they're 18 and ask about your name and contact information, don't have to pay a penny for the buggers though. Perfect.