Olympic weightlifting

Will it give me this body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZj
youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't you post this exact thread the other day?

*goes to check archive*

Why yes, yes you did. And my answer remains unchanged: no. Unless you have that guy's exact genetics, take his exact drugs and eat his exact diet, you won't look like him.

roids will

No, they definitely won't. The average roid user looks more like Jason Blaha than that guy.

Quoting myself from the previous thread :

"The average FFMI of a steroid user is only 23.5. It's a complete fallacy that PEDs will turn genetic junk into something on par with the elite natty limit, let alone beyond."

Flu shots

superior slav genetics and roids will get you this body

kek blahaha is on roids?

The jacked olympic weightlifters get jack via bodybuilding. It's a staple part of a lot of programs, especially the Chinese that's why they're all juicy.

Just do SS or something, three times a week.

Trappy says this works.

He openly admits he's been using roids, HGH and peptides for 20 years now.

What would she know kek

>she

for what purpose does bb help oly lifters?

>listening to a fucked in the head tranny
>following a fitness book written by a fat american
how about no?

>Tfw gave up natty card to achieve Blaha's physique

SS is God-teir routine

Stability around joints primarily, good for healthy elbows and shoulders. Also makes you look cool.

Blaha, despite looking like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag, is actually well ahead of the curve compared to the average fraud. He's at least out of dyel mode and fairly strong, unlike these shitheads. It's actually mind blowing how bad a lot of roid users look.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZj

I defy anyone to pick the faggot and the wannabe MMA fighter out of a lineup as members of /fraud/. In fact, they're literally the epitome of dyel.

lets see your skinnyfat body

Sorry, I fucked up pasting the video url. Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs

Excuse the retarded work shoes

You look pretty fuckable, n-no homo

this

God I just want him to crush me with those juicy legs while I rim him

mirin traps, whats your routine?

Yes, but only combined with gear and simmilar insertions.

Thanks for the no homo compliments

Straight up Starting Strength, although after previously neglecting the fuck out of traps during ill-spent brosplit years I added some accessory shrugs onto the bench workout.

nice trips fatty,i wonder how your belly looks when you dont suck it in hah

Not sucking in, fat just deposits almost exclusively lower abs. Not sure if it's a good thing as although I still have 4/6 abs just about showing it soon shows through tight t-shirts :/

Cut like 10-15lbs, get some tan
I see potential in you

If you're shocked by this then I guarantee you need to lurk more

Huh so some of the roiders here could still have shit physiques

This is true. Years ago bodybuilding.com had a steroid subforum with guys posting their geared progress. It was shockingly pathetic. Guys adding 10 pounds of muscle on gear and still looking DYEL dogshit.

thanks brah, means a lot