Saving that image is pathetic Smh you're a dissapointment to your parents kys

>tfw matched with a 9/10 on Tinder and she's extremely perceptive
Catches every tiny insecurity I have and starts toying with it
She genuinely scares me

I'm not used to playing in the premier league

Smh Tbh fAm

>Catches every tiny insecurity I have and starts toying with it
>She genuinely scares me
holy this this happened to me my last tinder date, she confused me so fucking well, best sex i've ever had, i still talk to her sometimes to make sure next time i go to sao paulo i hate fuck her again

i was with one like that. if you feel she drags you, cut her out as fast as possible. i had one drag me for months and now every other girl is a downgrade from her and i cant get her out of my head. im still in love with her.

I'm tempted because jesus christ man
But she's fun talking to

These aren't women senpai
Theyre girls

>Women fucking cry babies are idiot

Done it for you ;^)

I married one of those, except she's probably more like a 7/10 to anyone else.

She toys with my insecurities and it motivates me to overcome them. Good system. If she doesn't do it in a degrading or nonproductive way it's super helpful to have someone point that shit out.

Give an example of how she toys with your insecurities?

I don't even get why she's talking to me, she's objectively 9/10, maybe even 10/10 to certain other people.

It's not degrading, it's just how the hell could she possibly know the things she say, yet it's 100% accurate every time

left one is LP

that is why it is extremely risky. the girl was really funny and had me cracking all the time just from text messages. very qt face and nice petite body.

now every other girl i meet seems so shallow and retarded. even a year after i cant move on

He has a folder of dogs with fedoras
>laughinggirls.jpeg

She just pokes at things she knows I get uncomfortable about and then calls me out on them. Most recent example:

>I work in a creative field
>I have no problem talking about current projects with friends or clients
>However I never talk about personal projects that I'm doing for myself
>Wife tries to ask me about them and I avoid it one way or another
>She brings it up when we're with friends
>She brings it up over dinner
>Keeps doing it more and more
>Finally one day calls me out
>Says something along the lines of "you realize you never talk about your own personal projects right? I ask you about them and you skirt the subject. You have no problem talking about projects for other people but once it's something you're doing for yourself you guard it like crazy. You're afraid of the vulnerability of letting out these creative endeavors that have no external value to anyone but yourself because they are a piece of you."

I just kinda sat there stunned and thought about it. My fuck she was right. Since then I've been a lot better and it's like a weight off my shoulders. I tell my parents more, my friends more, it's great.

A girl that knows your stupid insecurities and calls you out so you can improve is a keeper imo.

cucked hard faggot

Good on you. Nothing wrong with keeping your personal projects to yourself if you wanted to though.

>men

"LP" ?

>talking to friend's gf
>shows me some song she is going to have at her wedding
>literally starts crying
>feel fantastic about being a man

literally
e
r
f
e
c
t

>Asexual
Triggered. I had to shoot myself in the head and leave okcupid because of all the women claiming to be asexual, gender fluid, lesbian but looking for men, intersectional feminists, etc. Women under 25 and/or liberal are insane.

Lol sexually frustraited faggot. Get laid.

How come half the threads on Veeky Forums are "durr wimmin suk :("

Are you all gay?

fuck off neckbeard

Because they'll never touch a woman no matter how much they lift.

Kidding they don't even lift.

You'll find a good one. You have to believe that.

cuz girls are gay faggot

Just for this thread I hope you spend ten more years as a virgin.

This is animal abuse.

PROTIP
R
O
T
I
P

A 'friend' is fucking with you, fake pics and all.

>how could a 9/10 even talk to me
>how can she know of all my insecurities

I mean cmon

>always in the man's best friend zone

the /r9k/ shitposting on this board seems to have reached an all-time high

that's kinda like living with a shrink though. Wouldn't that shit get tiring after a while? I mean, not everything is meant to be shared with your spouse. Your mind is your personal sanctuary after all.

Because she is also very insecure. She's playing on the offensive as a form of defense

We're all missing the real question here among this faggotry.

Is this image part of a set, and do they get naked?

I agree but believe I only meet retarded women
Nobody is perfect but I still hope there are grills who are just as dank as me
I'll just keep lifting for that one moment when all my effort pays off
Even though I have no clue what that moment is, what it will bring or when it is

Veeky Forums - anything

But you're crying right now

Cant live with em, cant live without em

Neither of those girls in your picture are there to swim. They both are in full make up with done up hair. They're literally there to just be looked at and sun bathe.

that one on the left was the absolute dream type back in HS. my god. But you can just tell she's rich, spoiled, and an absolute cunt.

>not knowing Veeky Forums is full of gay men
Confirmed newfag here

I'm actually gay so there's that

the one on the right has a cuter face

comes down to preference my man. Either way, both hot. both unattainable :)

youtu.be/8CApYNrfsSE
I don't understand.

i think it's quite funny that the uppity 'competive crossfitter' did the worst out of all the girls.

For me it's the other way around. I brain fuck my girlfriend whenever I can. The more I do it, the more she loves me.

>get into an argument with her about her lack of attention and how past traumatic experiences affect her everyday life
>make her realize how it's holding her back
>she sits down and pounders over my assertions for a few minutes
>we both go to bed
>goes to therapist next morning
>comes back and tells me how the session went
>says therapist agreed with everything I said
>invites me for dinner, pays the bill
>pays the rent in full
>pays for my gym subscription

It's been like this for over a year.

Reeeee

i find myself just...being bored with women
I love sex and all that but i find that the sheer difficulty in getting a girl to have sex with you makes it not worth it in the end
Im good in bed (inb4 humblebrag, that shit aint hard nigga) so it makes no sense that something thats fun/enjoyable for both of the parts involved should require such incredible efforts from one of them and litterally none at all from the other

All that energy i could spend on trying to get laid i can instead spend at work, i did and now im up for a second promotion within six months
Gains are getting better, im getting better at my hobbies and life seems overall more enjoyable since i stopped chasing after women who obviously dont want to be caught

fucking women why do they even exist

but women do suck bro. they add nothing to a mans life that he can't get from another man, unless he wants to fuck or procreate with her

i didn't even read any replies to your post but it made me kek hard, op

woman have always bored me. i got tired of one night stands quickly. i've been on lots of dates but i'm still to meet a woman that i genuinely like. so i've given up on women and i'm happier than i ever have been