Go out on a date with her

>go out on a date with her
>everything goes well
>make her laugh, have a good flowing conversation
>text her that it was fun and ask her if she wants to go again
>she replies with how she had fun too and that we shpuld definitely hang out again
>suggest saturday
>she says she can't
>text a but more
>one week later after three days of no texting chat with her and after a while ask her what she's up up to tonight
>she has two coffeedates (2 in 1 day wtf) and she's going to a concert
>asks what i'm doing
>make up some shit even though im clearly just gonna stay inside
>have fun!

I don't understand what and where it went wrong.

do you know who makes these images? are there more of them?

She's just not that into you man, it's that simple. Don't beat yourself up over it, as it wasn't meant to be. Ask another girl out, rinse and repeat.

Anons made them.

You care too much. I'm bad at that too. But don't try to analyze. You don't know why she's not interested and we don't either. It could be that she found some guys that she had more in common with. Or you might not have been aggressive enough on the first date. Or maybe she thought you were boring. Who knows. Don't try to figure it out. Just move on to the next one and don't look back.

Nothing went wrong. I fell for this one too a 1 or 2 years ago. She is either a sloot or she is trying to make herself interesting. She wants to see how you react to the fact that you are not the only one she meets with. She probably wants to see you fighting for her.
Happened to me when i was still beta fag.
>be insecure beta fag
>begin to see girl on a few partys
>everything is nice, asking her out at an event
>"Oh user, i have a date tomorrow, but let's meet in a few days."
> say it's ok and avoid her the rest of the evening
>drink very much and start snorting vodka out of despair
>pass out
>wake up on my kitchen floor
>she and her brother brought me back home
>never talk to her for a long time
>she tells me a few months later that it was just a test and she had no date because she really liked me
>i sabotaged a imminent relationship with my oneitis
God, i was a massive fag.
Anyway. OP, women are retarded. just keep up and date her, it may be just a trick to get your interest.

>shes not your gf
Dumbass. Shes dating around, she doesnt have to be exclusive to you, but not all is lost. Try next week and make plans ahead of time for her since people have lives user.

You dodged a bullet. If you kept dating her the games would never stop, she'll always try to manipulate you.

Any person who pulls some dickwad shit like that doesn't deserve even the most autistic betafag s/o. Don't reward shit behavior. "m-muh hot grills". Disgusting.

Yeah that's something 17 year old girls do kek
Fuck off with that shit

Yeah maybe. After all, she is the sister of one of my best friends. Maybe it saved my friendship with him.

True. But as i can recall it, she is a pretty down-to-earth girl now.

well, i messed up.
this was in the winter of 2013. I was 17 at that time. Now i don't chase these hoes.

I'm not saying she has to be exclusive to me. I just found it odd that she has two dates in one day

But what I meant was: she had a great time and we even had fun talking afterwards (this was only through text mind you) and she wanted to meet again but she doesnt suggest another date? Shes that interested anymore I guess or maybe she never really was

But during our date she said excitingly we should try that restaurant the next time!

Oh well. I just deleted the convo and her number.

Had exact same problem OP. Then I got into lifting and Veeky Forums. Now I'm gay. Problem solved! No homo.

I'm having a date next wednesday with a korean qt3.14, hold me bros

You're fucking up big time lol. A girl is never going to initiate a date. Be persistent, set a fucking time. Saturday doesn't work? Alright then Friday. No, then Monday. Do that until you have a date and time set. You're never gonna make it

Who the fuck is she to test you? Why the fuck would she need to test you? You're better off without her dude.

CHAD doesn't date. He just invites STACY over to fuck etc..

Kind of autistic but honestly there's a lot of truth in this. Dating is just shit for dudes. It will fail 9/10. Getting them over to yours or vice versa works better.

thats just life. Some people are born attractive and others are not. Yeah, 2 dates in a day isnt that big of a deal when you have dozens of people who would kill for you to give them a couple hours with you

>text her that it was fun and ask her if she wants to go again

This is no-no in my book, keep texting to a minimum. You had to set up the second date at the end of the first one.

women never stop being manipulative

>A girl is never going to initiate a date.
Not always true.
>girl at place I used to work at
>she was 30ish so kind of beyond my age bracket, but pretty
>literally never showed any interest in the time I had been there
>fug another girl who worked there one Friday/Saturday
>didn't even mention it to anyone
>turn up the next week (last week before I finished)
>first girl says we should get a drink some time
She had to know, it couldn't be coincidental. Being pretty beta and inexperienced I don't know if this is normal or not. Is this what all girls are like? Little bit sickening really.

>girls be all huggy and flirty
>girls always say they're down to hang out
>never actually hang out

They like playing games, they say they hate that shit, but they're literally the only ones that do it