Quest Bar Lies

To the user who said in a previous thread that Quest bars are amazing, go kys.

These are nothing but expensive playdough tasting lies.

yeah every fucking thread there's some putz telling me to buy quest bars. these things taste like chalk.

I enjoy the taste, but the ingredients isn't very attractive

Only flavors worth a damn are pumpkin pie and banana nut muffin

they are shills, there were heaps of threads for poptarts a while back

Cliff protein bars and gatorade tastr better than these. They also dont cost as much.

Haven't seen them on the shelf anywhwere, but I doubt I even try them. The cookie dough one was so bad I actually spit it out after one bite.

I wouldn't bother, theyre still only tolerable. Nothing to die for.

this is the best protein bar i have ever tasted

Those were rancid
Now THIS has taste AND texture.

ill see if my post workout gas station stop has those.

i love trying new protein bars. its like sampling delicious hot sauces only with gains and sugar and chocolate.

>protein bars
for what purpose?

best tasting protein bar out there

literally fit crunch was the only protein bar I've ever tried that didn't gum up in the corners of your mouth and congealed into a disgusting whey blob

>This
I just tried one for the first time last night and damn are they great

That one is great but the rocky rode fudge brownie is amazing. Also power bar has a peanut butter cookie that taste just like a nutter butter.

Yet you made another thread instead of just responding to them? Why?

Goodlife bars are vastly superior, taste-wise. Macro-wise, isn't it all 20 g protein per bar and a bit of fiber?

The only good Tasting Quest bar is the S'mores one

are these on the market ?

I've seen them

their nutritional profile is complete shit

>not peanut butter crunch

They have something like 14g of fibre as well.

They're expensive but I don't think they really have any competition in that department.

Personally I stick to cheapo protein powder and psyllium husk.

The Lemon bar one isn't bad, IMO.

And I used them to decent effect, last year, but they're too pricey to buy on a regular basis when I can just eat real food.

>not subsisting solely on these
Kill yourself my man

source? genuinely curious, I've been looking for a protein bar with at least 1 g protein per 10 calories, and these fit the bill if their nutrition facts are legitimate

Best I've found for their price in an actual store so far. They're usually sold for about $1 per bar.

That does it, I'm picking up a pile of these on the way home and reviewing them.

So many fags have told me they're delicious and so many say they're horse shit.

Not that I even eat protein bars much, but my autism is going haywire right now.

Forgot my fucking pic

>charging you a dollar for air
You need to tell President Skroob to quit Jewing you

Just wait till a sale and get some myprotein cookies

Don't get the brownies though, they taste bad

S'mores, cookies and cream, double chocolate chunk, white choc rasp, and cookie dough

Only two good ones in thread

>implying i haven't eaten literally 1000's of these over the last 2 years, several a day sometimes.

mad sweet tooth got me spending too much $. i never buy them retail tho. ebay lots and GNC clearance + coupon = about $1 a bar, as opposed to $2.50 at most stores. fuck that.

made this beast the other night.

1 quest pumpkin pie bar
1 met-rx chocolate caramel coconut bar
1 zone apple gingersnap bar
1 zone cinnamon roll bar

1000 calories, 90g protein, best dessert I've ever had.

D I S G U S T I N G

Best

My god...

>anything but the Special K meal bars

Fucking pleb.

Strawberry one is good as fuck.

Cinnamon Roll one needs to be banned. Tastes exactly like cinnamon brown sugar pop tart. I wont allow myself to buy these, even if they are macro friendly, because i'll still go full downward spiral on them, wake up in a haze FML.

>he intentionally ingests soy protein

Fuck yeah it's GODTIER good

Kinda dry desu. But you should be having them alongside a protein shake anyway, so no bitching.

These are so good... I eat them postworkout though because they have as much sugar as they do protein.

fugg bros, they used to be 3 for $5 at my ralphs, now they are 2/$5 and I stopped buying them

Cliff bars are fucking trash. I can't believe I listened to someone on this site.

I once picked one up before heading to a club. Wanted to sneak it in for dance floor gains. Bouncer saw it in my jacket pocket and I offered it to him to eat. He took it and had one bite and spit it out. Told me to try it and I ate it and it was fucking awful.

Literal trash tier bar

Cliff Bar's arent very good. Cliff's BUILDERS bars on the other hand are good. Nothing too special tho.

I like the almond chocolate one more imo

Might as well get a hershey bar its cheaper.

I HAVE TRIED DAMN NEAR EVERY PROTEIN BAR IN EXISTENCE.

Premier Protein peanut butter crunch IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET EM AT SAMS CLUB NIQQA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not realizing pop tarts are next to GOAT-tier for bulking

Never gonna make it.

Holy hell THIS. 300 calories, 30g of protein, if you love peanut butter GET THIS. Most pb protein bars have that synthetic, dry peanut taste. This tastes like it has globs of peanut butter coating it.

The yogurt one is pretty good too

I don't have this kinda shit in my country.

Second this. Pretty much all their flavors are pretty tits

Gonna third these, except the chocolate mint ones that come in that damn variety pack. Love the yogurt PB and the straight up PB ones though. I'm the same way, I seriously get strange looks when I go into a store and buy 12 different brands of protein bars on a semi-regular basis. It's like my version of going and getting an assorted dozen donuts. Bitches don't know bout them macro's. When I'm blazed I go all mad scientist with them too, melting them down and mixing them together, baking them into cookies and other vehicles like ice cream cones, broiling then crumbling and eating as cereal.

Protip: Quest's Apple Pie bar heated up is one of the best add-ons to virtually any bar.

Bar that pisses me off: Oh Yeah GO! bars. They are amazing macro wise and taste identical to a snickers etc, but the fuckers are tiny, like two bites.

Look at an actual snickers bar sometime user. Shit's Itty bitty

Fuck yeah, they're Xbox hueg but tasty

>implying I have the willpower to do such a thing

When I walk into a 711 or gas station I put blinders on until I reach the protein bar section. Have you had the peanut butter snickers? I would consider giving up my left nut (and summer cut) in trade if someone dropped a plate of them in front of me right now.

These are GOAT protein bars

There all shitty tasting. I'll just adjust my macros for good food than dog food

It literally looks like you came on top of it. Did you come on top of it?

No, only in my pants. The top layer is a Zone Apple Gingersnap bar, which has that jizz icing drizzle on top.

Just finished a vanilla one, they're one of the more tolerable protein products I buy

Bullshit a buck a bar for quest. Show receipts. Best I've ever done is $1.37 with tax and shipping.

Quest cookie dough and cookies&creme are good. Muscle tech mission 1 cookies&creme is good and cheaper. The FitElite baked bars are the best but I can rarely get them for $20/12, which is the most I'm willing to pay.

True story on quest bars my man. They're normally about 2.50 at GNC. When they are within 3 months of expiring they mark them half off. Then Gold Member discount of 10%, then spend $25 get $5 off coupon in the mail every month. Do the math, get mad quest bars for the cheap. You're welcome.

And I wasn't a fan of the Mission 1 bars, too similar to Oh Yeah Victory bars in that they are entirely fiber syrup based which makes them even more taffy-like than Quest. Same story with Cellucors brand new protein/fiber copycat bar. Quest uses a small amount of flour (usually almond to be exact) to help them have a denser, closer to baked, consistency.

The mission cookie dough is trash, still working my way through a box I got cheap. Stand by the cookies&creme rec.

Thanks for the half off tip. I usually order online but for that price I'll check in store. Grab a FitElite birthday cake bar for something different.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Had a Quest bar once, quite uncommon in aus but they are just horrendous, do you americans really think these are decent.

This

Literally added some protons to a candy bar

NP. FYI that applies to all of their protein bars. I will rarely ever buy any in bulk outside of this scenario. They do inventory once every week or so and soon as they get close to expirey they are required by management to mark them down to offload them asap and still make a few cents. I chatted up and befriended the cashier at one and they would actually tell me the day before the big mark down, was F'ing awesome. Expirement with the day of the week you hit them, but truthfully there's always a good deal on at least a few brands. Scoring a big Quest haul is just like hitting the lotto.

What's the best bar without erythritol?

Have you guys tried eating food?

So that they can shove sugar down their mouths while thinking that they are being healthy.

I fucking hate that shit

>implying sugar can't be both nutritionally and psychologically beneficial when kept in moderation

There's seriously nothing at all wrong with eating sugar so long as you're meeting your macro's and calorie targets. Which, by default, will typically keep you in the "safe" range of sugar consumption. If you were eating too much it would be reflected in your carb intake and thus by extension your caloric intake. Saying sugar is bad is about as dumb as saying fat is bad. Let's not go back to the 80's/90's and play out the failures of the food pyramid again.

Cookies n cream is my favorite flavor