This kid natty?

This kid natty?

Either way, fair fucking play to the kid, he's foking shredded.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b8

cringe tattoo though

natty with a hypertrophy routine

>Either way

LOL

Steroids = No Hard Work

Deal with it, juiceheads.

Op here,

I don't roid, maybe at some point, but I hope you're being condescending there.. Juicing = bigger, stronger and leaner then a natty could ever be, but definitely still takes a lot of work, otherwise you end up like those fat meat heads in your gym who think they're massive, but are actually just fat fucks.

roids let you recover quicker, which lets you work harder

But if you can do something more because it's easier to recover from, is it still hard?

Dude looks like somebody grafted his head onto somebody else's body.

Then it's not harder you retard.

Yes, retard.

b8

>but definitely still takes a lot of work

Not more than natties take.

>roids = doesn't count

>Getting salty over someone else's achievements

This is the attitude of a cuckold

>achievements

And those are...?

Try it and report back

It takes natties years to achieve what steroids can do in a year. Idgaf how hard are you work as a natty, you will never build as much muscle as someone who roids and works just as hard.
roids = easier end of story

Not interested in making this easier.

How shook are you?

Was your oneitis stolen by a guy who did a cycle of orals or something?

Being bigger than you apparently

Bet you've been lifting less than two years

Wait, who is bigger exactly?

Are you two retards roiding and you dont want to admit that it greatly reduces the amount of effort it takes to build muscle?
Even if you roid and don't lift you will still build more muscle than a natty who does lift.
ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long

And I bet you haven't made any progress after your first 3 years and now you think it's normal and you're not just total failure yourself.

I'm still DYEL m8

Reducing the per unit effort it takes does not mean they aren't working hard. Why would they work less hard to only achieve what a natty could? They'd work to the new capacity if they had any sense.

Why do you give a fuck anyway? How does it negatively impact your life?

great taper, but in the end it just makes him look like a posing uterus.

The actual lifting isn't the hard part of getting big.

I'm still on my third year lifting, progress has slowed down but I'm slowly still making progress on Canditos linear program.
>Why do you give a fuck anyway?
just trying to stop the spread of misinformation
>How does it negatively impact your life?
Other people roiding has zero effect on my life

Misinformation?

The meme that steroid users are lazy needs to die

>I'm still on my third year lifting

Then don't write like you had done this longer, cunt.

This guy lives locally and was in my gym the other day, we have a lot of mutual friends but I've never personally spoke to him

I never said they were lazy... I'm just defending the guys that got shit on for saying that steroids make it easier.
I'm willing to bet that you are roiding or are really considering it soon

I already said everything I need to and I don't want to have an aneurysm, I'm out.

Op here,

You guys should stop bitching and start appreciating, the other guy whos bitching about roids is obviously dyel troll, you know, becayse I can imagine he'd say Arnie didn't work hard if it got him some attention.

But yeh, I can see this kid going places.

If it's not easier to get big and strong on steroids than natty, then why do them? If the implication that it was easier to get to a certain size natty hurts your feelings, then maybe rethink why you lift.

Go to bed, Zac

>I'm willing to bet that you are roiding or are really considering it soon

I am the one saying roids make everything easier.

>The actual lifting isn't the hard part of getting big.

the hard part is learning how to use steroids properly

OP here. Its easier, but ones you pass the natty limit, shit gets hard, which is why most people take them, to PASS the limits their body puts on them genetically.

I cis anglais missture

If he's natty then it's incredible.

If it's on gear, then he's just a shitty juicer.

This. Lifting is the fun part. Most people just go to the gym and work out for the fun of it.