CBT

/CBT/ because old one is dead
r8, h8, deb8 edition
summer bulk here, 3 months lifting, could I get a bf% estimate?

Lighting obvs

Work on that triceps pham

6ft 195lbs

you got sad triceps, other than that brettygood

Holy fucking no arms. Dude. Please do something about that.

Mirin

webm

Broke my wrist and couldn't press for 18 months. Working on it though I promise!

man, not being a cunt but you need to work your arms big time.

>inb4 Curlbro

Implying there anything wrong with being a curlbro.

You look good.

25%

What to do about lower back? I already dl 2ce per week.

Fix your fucking posture

sickening

routine and lifting stats?

PPLx2
Currently: 305 pause bench
495 conventional/515 sumo deadlift
480 squat

Hate myself
I FUCKING HATE IT.
What's worse is that I'm not fat all over only in my midsection.

fariwar?

>I'm not fat all over
Wew lad

Please do not wear that to the gym friendo

You look like a leaner version of me tbqh

>I'm not fat all over
repeat that in front of the mirror untill you believe that.

follow your dreams fatso.

also when you cease being delusional you can start cutting

Those are very good numbers for what's usually a pretty bro-type routine. Have you always done PPL or have you done some strength based routines before?

NYer lifter, bulking for almost 5 months. Cutting for 4 weeks after that (Ramadan).

Current lifts for 5 reps
OHP 1pl8
Bench 2pl8

No squat rack or deadlift area in my gym. Can I get a bf%?

6'2" 208 pounds. Went from 300 to 167 to where I am now at 208. Working on making it. Hoping to compete in powerlifting.

First 5 months I did a two day split of upper-lower. Since I was detrained for 3 years I regained all my strength from early highschool relatively fast. Once I hit a wall I switched it up to PPL.

Trying to implement Veeky Forumss feedback, see if posing without chest flex makes for a better look. Long term goal is obviously to get chest game up period, but gotta work with what we got right now.

Legs are forest mode but nice physique.

Well balanced all around. Will be looking great if you just continue on the same path. And go outside.

15-16%.

time to cut friendo. You start looking fat

Alright. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work, man.

6'3 185-190
>tfw quads won't grow and you squat 350

Honestly, I don't understand. How come people can't deadlift at all? I mean after 3 months you can lift 200lbs? When I started lifting, I could DL 70kg then I was a weak skeletal that could barely bench 30kg. After a month I could DL 120kg. Seriously, what the hell?

people make different gains, user.
My squats went right up to 100 in the first two months while my diddy stayed pretty shite.

>forest mode
Yeah it's very unfortunate. I'm deciding whether or not I want to trim them all the way the fuck down. It hides my leg vascularity which annoys the fuck out of me.

Awesome, do you think I can get down to 10% eating a 2000 calories a day (1000 before my fast, 1000 after breaking it.). My TDEE is 2600. 5'11 163lbs.

Definitely don't flex your chest, looks way better.

>ghostmode

Go to the beach this summer friend

6'4 190 lbs.. Cut 25 lbs in the past few months.. Can't wait to bulk and get some sun.. Might cut 5-10 more lbs then maintain for summer

6'4 98kg

continue to bulk or cut?

80kg, 5'8
feeling kinda puffy desu

C U T E

i would cut, everything looks nice but you may be a bit disappointed in your chest if you do cut

Roast me, bulked wayy too hard, i deserve it.

6ft1 191lbs.

Currently cutting.

Bought an ECA stack today. Should I bulk or cut?

You're perfect.

>when you realize your chest was mostly fat after you start cutting

Do u has boner

No
I'd have offed my self if that was what i looked like hard

oyy m8, didn't make chest gainz either.
Upped my reps, squeezed in a chest exercise in every training and it started growing.

Just shave them, what's the point in trimming leg hair lol

Cutting

Yeah, i thought that wide grip pullups would be enough chest work, but i never bothered to check how dumb that logic was.
Just started actually targeting my chest

6'0

150 kg deadlift 4x4
77.5kg bench 6x4
55 kg OHP x6

could be better, could be worse

I want you user chan

Started at about 200lbs-ish probably. at 192lbs currently. I haven't taken a progress pic in a really long time, so it's weird to look at where I started. Make me wish I started way fucking earlier. This is over the course of a few years cause I'm lazy.

Bonus cat-gains

Thanks Balconybrah

>the walls
please post unphotoshopped version

2 years progress.

fucking beta white knight

mirin' chest. What where your routines for building it?

Will do

Show ass fagit

Lifting 4 ten months
Don't talk to me or my son ever again btw

This is my push day and i do this twice a week:
Bench 5x5
Incline db press 3x6
Decline close grip bench 4x8
Weighted dips 4x8
Cable chest flies 4x12
Leg extensions 4x12
Skull crushers 3x8
Rope extensions 4x12

no way you got that body in ten months

Mode me? Tips? 1 year of training, 30 pounds heavier than my start weight.

5'11"
193 lbs

Bodyweightfag here.
Ive been trying to bring up my shoulders lately.

You look similar to me when I started friendo wanna know the worst part? >I still look the same

you look pretty good. Shoulders are good in size, your arms are a bit small but completely acceptable.. What do you do?
I may have to move somewhere where I don't have access to a gym and will need to switch to bodyweight training then but haven't yet found a good starting guide.

nice numbers. whats with the illuminati shit?

I'm covering my fat belly and I didn't do any legs I squat 185 for 5

I have a dip station, pull up bar and gymnastic rings which i can adjust according to my needs.
My biceps are good its my triceps that are shit. I know some good tricep isolation exercises but im a lazy cunt so i never do them.

I usually avoid do upper body/arm pics because they typically scream curlbro, but here's trying a different angle for my bros.

5'10, 203lbs
Going for strongfat mode
>mfw I fell for the SS+GOMAD meme

daaaamn, merlin mane

3 months into my bulk, feel like I'm not eating enough. 5'9" 160 lbs

Ignore acne and gay tattoos pls

heh, you squat lowbar

425 5x5 gotta make rip proud

whats your training like? how much volume training?

BUUULK, become a high test qt

Plz respond...

I'm mirin as fuck bro

I think you meant Tfw u realize your entire body was fat and bones

mirin' doggo gains

routine and diet please, am doing bodyweight and this is goal body

>First 5 months I did a two day split of upper-lower. Since I was detrained for 3 years I regained all my strength from early highschool relatively fast. Once I hit a wall I switched it up to PPL.

Can someone translate this for me

I pretty much just focus on linearly progressing my bench, squat and deadlift where I'll do 5x5s, 5x3s, or 5x1s. Squats and bench I do 3 times a week and deadlifts I'll do just once.

For other lifts (chin ups, rows, ohp, etc...), I'll do 3x10 or 5x10 and focus on hypertrophy.

But yeah, I mainly just focus on the big 3 and throw in accessories if I've got time.

wearing the squatmark with pride indeed

I have a very bad diet dont so id rather not mention that.
I start off by 3 sets of pull ups and dips. Then depending on what im working on that day ill do 4 more accessory exercises. For example if im doing shoulders ill do ring pike push ups and some planche stuff combined with wide grip pull ups and back lever.
It sounds a bit dumb but its really not its just hard to explain.

2 years natty. Also road cycle

Also pic related is my homegym so this is about as much equipment as you need.
The backpack on the floor has sand in it which i use occasionally when i do pull ups and dips 5×5

lol no one's questioning your natty status bro

mirin cock bruv

He lifted in high school.
Then he stopped working out an began three months later.
He did a routine that consisted of towo day per week of working out for the first five months.
On one training day he'd focus on his upper body, on the other he'd focus on his lower body.
After those 5 months he started doing a Push Pull Legs routine

I was under the impression that I was already high test, can someone plz clarify

No.bulk. do glutes only

Hey Balconybro newfag here, how do you manage body hair? I'm kind of a forest and shaving entire body seems ridiculous.

laser your back hair, trim everything else with a body trimmer

We don't do that here senpai. Good job on your bulk, you did bulk a bit too much, but knowledge is power and I'm sure you'll be on your way to Chad mode after a decent cut :)