Who /shavetheirbutthole/ here?

Who /shavetheirbutthole/ here?

Is it gay of me?

I do it about every six months.

I do it to, time to time. It makes easy to clean and there is less odor in hot days.

Also, its better for my bf to lick it and fuck me hard. Yeah you are gay.

Naw I shave my nuts my gooch and my asshole

Feels gr8 desu senpai

Only gay thing about you is that you do it every six months. Step up nigga.

if u tidy up it mean u expecting visitors

Kek

I've always wanted to. Takes me forever to wipe sometimes. But putting a razor near my asshole sounds like a bad time.

I trim my leghair a tiny bit, my butt too. Same for chest and beard. Remove the couple shoulder/back hairs when they appear cuz that shit is disgusting and cant afford laser surgery yet
I also use make-up concealer and fuck girls on the regular when I invite them over for pizza and a movie
I guess I'm a little gay

I had laser epilation on my butt, how gay do you feel now ?

do it every two weeks. Buzz my ass hair. But im a really fucking hairy dude.

I did it once and holy fugg, never again.

It gets itchy as fuck

Used to do it regularly when I had a gf who liked to put her finger in my butt when she blew me. Haven't done it in a while.

How much did it cost?
How many sessions did it require?

>Shave taint once
>Feel every hair as it grows back

NOPE

this is the reason i havent. twig and berries got itchy enough the first time i did those, i cant imagine how awful it would be scratching my asscrack constantly

I trim the hair as much as I can but I find i get itchy and sweaty af in the summer.

And I get my eyebrows threaded so i guess im a half fag.

Planned 6 sessions for asscrack, at 70 euros per session. It was not the cheapest, but I wanted a real doctor to do it, not some backstreet low wage bitch who does this because she was fired from her cashier job. Anyway, asscrack is usually not very expensive compared to other regions, because it's done very fast (around 5 minutes per session).
In the end, I could do only 4 sessions, but the results are neat. It's not perfect but it's kinda better that way, so there is a smooth hair transition to the perineum and thighs. So I don't think I'll even do the last 2 sessions.
In the end, it took 5 months and 280 euros.

Thought i had hemorrhoids because of the itching the day after

I shave it more often. Not gay, it's just better for pooping.

Thanks breh

It seems scary, but desu senpai you just have to put your leg up like a girl.

If you've ever seen a girl shave her pubes, you'll know what I mean.

Yeah it hurts for a bit but I get used to it. nbd senpai

I just shave it because they get tangled often and it hurts. and it's hard to fix it because i wear compression boxer brief things. So it gets nice and sweaty too

I tried it recently and did not like it at all. When doing cardio I could feel all the sweat and it was way to slippery and moist, and my farts were loud af. Having said that, I still trim the area about once a month. A close cut is great, but completely shaved is terrible.

Your skin adapts. After a few days, it won't be moist anymore and your farts will be normal.

I shave my pubes monthly. But yanking the shit out of armpit & butthole hairs have become a weird habit I do every week or so.

It's a good thing to do but you have to be careful not only when doing it but with the aftermath as well.

You don't realise how much sweat is absorbed by the hair in your ass until it's not there anymore and post-workout you're drenched in it.

Also farts seem to be amplified for the same reason.

I'd recommend to do it for beach season solely for comfort and aestheics but it's not a necessity.

I did once. It itched a bunch while it grew back in and I realized there wasn't much reason to do it anyway because no homo. I trim my pubes but I don't bother shaving them completely

>about every six months.
Might as well not shave at all.
I shave every month and feel like I should do it often.

>start doing deadlifts regularly
>my forearms became so big I can't fit them in my butthole anymore

thanks Veeky Forums

2 to 3 weeks

Just trim with a electric body hair trimmer with an adjustable safety ya morons. No need to go to the skin.

Razor burn sucks ass (literally). Prefer to just trim it with a 0 guard trimmer.

shave only before getting salad tossed. Feels fucking amazing. As gay as getting a blowjob.

Faggot not having the modivation to push yourself in as well as out of the gym.
You fucking make those gains bro, you stretch your asshole you glorious fitizen

That backne? How 2 get rid of

I shave it every other night

i can't believe i do it the most out of anyone on Veeky Forums

i've never experienced any downsides at all

Same. No more hair below the eyes anymore.
Bottomfag here, though I would have done it regardless of sexuality.
Smooth is niiice.

Got a Tria for $500 and the strongest analgesic I could. 1hr/session, 6 sessions/region, ~20 regions/body. 120 hours over 3 months was well spent.
I am so goddamn smooth, guys. It's like silk all day, every day.

Later, bitch, I already won the gaym.

How do I shave and not get ingrown hair/acne? I've heard that nair for men actually works very well but I still hadn't the opportunity to test.

I've also heard that shaving with a razor every day also works because it's like have exfoliation every day.

Shaved and hated it. Itched a lot. I trim it a bit once in a while and after pooping I shower and throughly wash my ass and then blow dry my asshole instead of wiping it. Wiping is the biggest of the problems.

That's why you pluck it. Stays smooth longer too. Just do it after you shower and you can rip the hair out in patches. Not so painful but the worst part is the rub down with isopropyl alcohol to prevent ingrown hairs. I do my assignment evert 3 months or so.

> in b4 autism

This would save me a shit load of time in the long run, is this permanent or semi permanent

Jesus Christ, the thought to pluck my butthole will never cross my mind, just imagining how much it would bleed makes me squirm since my armpits waxed produces some blood too

It doesn't hurt at all, but makes a horrible tearing noise. The good side is no itching, bad side is ingrown hairs are a bitch.

Permanent.
Some people have a small amount of relapse in seven years or something maybe.

>not a single boner from the boy butts in this thread

ty based no fap making me straight again

caught me off gaurd

FUCKING DELICIOUS!

nice try