What do you wear for the gym?

They call me the 1000 pound flash

A Hoodie and sweatpants.

I wanna be little mac.

Shirt and shorts.

>That filename

Oh yeah I wear a tshirt and shorts. No shoes, only socks

wifebeater, gym shorts and knock off converse flats (on sale for $10)

does what it's supposed to. used to wear t-shirts but they got soaked and gross (just more material in general)

compression shorts like pic related and a tank top
You're supposed to wear compression shorts as pants r-right?

Tshirt and shorts.
Sometimes compression tights when I feel like showing some ass.

Genuine question, how do people wear this to the gym? I overheat just wearing a tshirt shorts and a jumper; I have to remove the jumper after two warmup sets on my first exercise or I just get uncomfortably hot. Anyone else experience this?

they persevere.

I wear a thin sweatshirt to control my sweat. otherwise it looks like I've been thrown into a swimming pool at a party by several burly football players who can't get over the fact that maybe, JUST MAYBE I wasn't the one who tried to hit on Shane's ham-planet of a girlfriend.

A discontinued Batman Under Armour loose-fit running top. Same Bat logo as BvS I think.

Looks pretty cool desu

Plus England or Chelsea football tops

I enjoy the sweating and heating up, makes me push harder.

Don't think you're supposed to wear them as pants but I still do it anyway

/jorts/ general?

nothing but my d pants

My gym has air conditioning, I don't get hot even with a thick hoodie and a hat, it just makes me sweat more and the sweat cools me down so I never really feel too hot

>dat pose

"shoot me while I'm on fire"

T shirt and basketball shorts. Sometimes the T shirt is an under armor type shirt but not always.

How much should you be able to squat and how low must your bf % be so you are allowed to wear pic related?

Test

a standard footy shirt and sport shorts with pockets, for you know mp3 player

350 lb and 15%. Maybe even 20%

450+ and 14% and under

>Lifting 1pl8 and wearing hook grip shirts

Anyone else tearing pants while deadlifting? I'm lifting since 3 years and already tore 3 pants due deadlifts. The bar just rubs on my upper legs when locking out. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

It's the same spot like in pic related.

no matter what i wear i can't hide my tiny penis

why don't you just get a strap on?

I wear your're mom on my dick as an accessory.

cute :3

Reeee one from quints

Me on the right

t-too fashionable for me to handle

on most days...

the air condition at my gym is dope. need a hoodie if Im not currently mid-set or I'll cool down.

So I end up taking it off after I'm done warming up, but if Im talking to a gymbro alot I'll put it on to avoid cooling down.

Ιs the guy wearing gold Spanish?

A fedora

>n-no homo

u wut?

thanks

trips proves you are a god

lowbar master race rolling through

In addition, can't go without one of these

is that a sauna suit filled with coffee?

How do those not slip

nice imagery man
earned a

>How do those not slip

Hard twink nuts lad

I literally don't see the point in this.
Why wear half a speedo?
Either wear the full speedo, or go to a nudist beach and wear nothing.

Holy shit imagine being surrounded by their cocks while you're on your knees begging for cum

That's kind of gay.

There's a guy at my gym who wears matching one piece baselayer shirts/tights with color-matched basketball shorts and Jordans

Also has a DBZ set

I don't even know where he gets it

i bought the grey compression full tights from Virus a while back... and my taint and ass sweat was very obvious.. I think I might have to wear shorts over them next time.

fag

What the fuck is with this post

I wear england shirts too but im American

Its winter here so I wear trackydacks and a singlet with a grey hoodie. Cheap ratty flats on my feet and earbuds. I embrace hiding my power level until I'm actually happy with my body.

Cummies aren't this thicc

Wanna know how I know you only fucc low test "women"?

its winter where?

>women

Where do you think you are, heteroshit?

The south hemisphere you fucking American.

wut de fug

I live in the southern hemisphere and it is still autumn here.

im eurofag, you fag

I'd never be able to clean that out. Regular cum is already a pain in the ass to get rid of

Have you guys really never seen tim and eric?

You're laughing, but I used to have a one-piece swimsuit fetish and a case of tfwnogf (plus some mental issues I guess) that lead me to wear a (female) swimsuit under my gym clothes.

Squatting and deadlifting felt comfy as hell and I broke many PRs imagining I was a strong as hell swimmer girl.

Thank God those dark days are behind me.

>that lead me to wear a (female) swimsuit under my gym clothes.
How does it feel when you get a boner?

Those suits are quite tight, plus the crotch area doesn't have the extra material required to accommodate for male genitalia. So you can't really get a boner.

However if your dick is upright like pic related then it feel really nice. Your cock's pressed against your belly on one side, feeling its warmth, and against the silky soft material on the other side.

You mean the 1000 pounds of flesh?

Right, tell me more. You do keep your squat plug under right? The tightness must keep it nice and snug inside your boyhole.

wut? No, man. My buttplay phase didn't overlap with my swimsuit phase.

Her name?

Karina Nascimento

www.girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Karina+Nascimento

I generally just wear a T shirt and shorts. I have a pair of running tights that I wore under my shorts once and it felt comfy af tho so I might buy a pair or two of compression tights for that sweet instagram look.

I have a permanent hairless strip and occasional scrapes right up both my shinbones from deadlifts though, so I'm not sure I want to buy some tights then fuck them up soon after

>Air conditioned gym
Do they want their clientele to not make it?