THIS FUCKING SHITTY TATTOO

Who the fuck started this retarded meme for guys with "Tattoo all over right part of shoulder, arm and chest" and why do I constantly keep seeing guys with this shit in my gym?

It looks fucking retarded

cool story bro

Shut up you worthless trip

it makes sense for Samoans. but white people are retarded

Pretty sure he's part Samoan and it's a part of his heritage.

why care?

looks pretty alpha. post a pic of urself

>Alpha

how is it Alpha?

I'm genuinely curious to hear your detailed explanation of what exactly is Alpha about this

>cool story bro

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

O shit waddup

I think the rock is of Pacific island nobility and that's why he has the tattoo because it's a significant part of his heritage and bloodline but if you're a white dude from nebraska who trains and has it . . . . Ummm

zyzz did

Back to rebbit with your rebbit meme, you faggot. Stop spreading this "le epic meme that makes no sense that we can all repeat xD'.

I swear that website has no creativity when it comes to humor.

it just looks baller. u want some feng shui explication as to why its aesthetically pleasing and goes well with him?

>getting this buttblasted

super fucking this

It hides minor muscle imbalance giving you more leeway when lifting for aesthetics. Though most people just do it cause they see big guys do it.

an ancient fucking Samoan culture started the meme you fuckwit

because it's a Samoan tattoo and he's fucking Samoan

>Who the fuck started this retarded meme for guys with "Tattoo all over right part of shoulder, arm and chest"

every Pacific Islander culture from The Philippines to Hawaii and every island in between has had this style of thousands of years.

/thread

Tribal tattoos make perfect sense for Polynesians, looks good too.

On White people it's dumb as fuck and looks awful

Also Japanese

Why are you such a faggot OP?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

That's his left shoulder, arm and chest you fucking idiot

traditional tattoos of your heritage are best tattoos.
Pacific Islander
Japanese
Native American
Nordic
Celtic
Any other cultures have cool looking tribal tattoos?

It's dat boi!

This. He's fucking Polynesian you tards. This is like complaining about Orthodox Jews wearing those little hats, Sikhs wearing turbans, etc. No culture having redneck faggots.

Jews

no

I think there are 2 rules to make those traditional tattoos work:
RULE 1
Be of that heritage. Anything less than half, fuck off.
RULE 2
Commit. A small, hidden tattoo doesn't exactly scream "proud." Full back Yakuza shit, nigga. Don't put one tiny, ass Koi fish on your asshole.

Don't be that fag that got a Celtic knot on your calf because you're 1/14537830346670840234th Scottish.
Go full blue dick or fuck off.

He's standing in front of a mirror dumbass

No, Celtic tattoos look like shit

What if I'm 3/4 English and 1/4 French?

I just want a cool tattoo ;_;

Do you even activate almonds bro XD

Of Kingly White Euro descent. Planning on getting something like this

>Euro

Fucking Americunt mutts. We have dozens of different ethnicities amongst white people here. Any self respecting Irishman, Welshman, Englishman, Scot, Frenchman, Catalan, German, etc would kick the shit out of your fat burger ass for conflating them.

It doesn't make it better just because he descends from island savages. In fact it is worse because he is proud of being a retarded sub-human.

>I wuz kangs
No you weren't. You wouldn't be in America if you were.

Euros can't fight though. Either physical or with weapons. How would they kick his ass?

Yes, that's why the best boxers in the world are European, the best MMA fighters are European, and all strength records are held by Europeans.
>b-b-but Is gots speeds nugguh
Laughable.
>b-b-but negro boxers of the 70s and 80s
Were on drugs, nigger. Fuck off.

Thinking of getting an owl sleeve like pic related, because owls are fucking badass.

What do you guys think? should I go for it or nah?

Eurofags are the most insecure beta fucks on the planet, go suck off a Muslim you poor fuck.

What a waste of money.

Are random werds tattoos the worst of tattoos? It's like when girls put random werds on their walls.

Listen to daddy and shut up and be a good daughter. Do I have to fry your magical circuits again?

ayy lmao

All the europeons you mentioned are terrible fighters though. Russians are the only relevant people on that side of the map.

The only MMA fighter who was the best is Fedor. Everyone else is Brazilian, American, or Canadian. More like almost none of the best MMA fighters are euros

And euros are only relevant in boxing at heavyweight. They are not the best at all or even close. The only good ones again are Russians.

Powerlifting is irrelevant. They can't fight either as evidenced by Pudz

I didn't mention any by name.
But obviously you don't know anything about MMA or boxing. You may follow them casually, but it's obvious you aren't knowledgable.

holy shit please don't be shooped

All tattoos are shitty and for retarded degenerates who want attention.

>you know nothing as evidenced by me refusing to prove anything.

Nigger you said the best MMA fighters were euros. You don't get to play coy with stupid shit like that.

And if you want to extend it to kickboxing, it's the dutch. The dutch and russians are europes only saving grace. Zero of the countries you mentioned. No one in there can beat up that random user.

All whites are from Europe you fucking retard

but muh white pride

> of royal decent
> not living a life of leisure in Europe
> even the great grandkids of the Hapsburgs and Romanovs have shit loads of money.

>the best MMA fighters are European
lolwut? The Conor McGregor is the only Euro in the Pound for Pound rankings right now. If they rankings include women, you get Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Bisping is getting a title shot only after the guy who was getting the title shot (American) and the guy they wanted to replace him with (a Brazilian) were injured. Bisping has a 10% chance of winning. Heavyweight champ, Stipe Miocic has a Croatian name but is from Cleveland. Who else you got? Overeem? Struve? Gus? I guess you got Khabib Nurmagomedov since he's Russian and has what passes as a typical European sounding name these days.

>You only watch UFC
It's not my fault only UFC fighters make ESPN, USA Today and Sherdog's P4P rankings.

>Bellator has 3 European champions!
nigga, Bellator had a midget fighting today. like a real one. between that and the Kimbo VS Dada 5000 fight, you expect me to consider them a legitimate company?

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WE WUZZIN

Dope af

Not even kidding. I want one now.

WE

Underrated post.

Veni Vedi Vici actually comes with some meaning for the guy you fucking newfag